We basically memed Trump into office

We basically memed Trump into office.

So how do we meme World Peace back onto Adult Swim?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/808777873825955845
youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I
youtube.com/watch?v=Ukf-BZzX4oM&ab_channel=1451tyler
returnofkings.com/96557/a-new-red-pill-comedy-you-have-to-see-to-believe
youtube.com/watch?v=pM6792xTTfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Make it worth watching

Write POLITE emails to Turner. And then obviously get holy digits to ensure the uncancellation and renewal (praise kek bring back MDE:WP pls)

Write Turner a politely worded letter.

twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/808777873825955845

Let me guess, you think shit like ATHF and 12 oz Mouse is "worth watching."

No those suck

I meant have more scenes with Charls handsome ass

early athf was my shit desu

At least ATHF is, y'know, funny. It's got jokes and things.

>ATHF
>funny

Yeah, no. It's just random absurdity for the sake of random absurdity. But trust me, I can understand why 20-something potheads consider it comedy gold.

I like athf and world peace, fight me

who's bitch is this? Nick, Sam, or Charls?

Its absurd, sure, but you have no sense of humor if you dont think Carl is a hilarious character.

Go back to watching Friends.

Also World Peace is coming back

Check em

me too

It's Zoe Quinn. Boston Ross learned pickup skills from Trex.

>random absurdity for the sake of random absurdity.
And World Peace isn't? Actually, it isn't, it's predictable boring absurdity. I don't think a single bit did anything but the most predictable obvious mundane thing possible. And that's why it wasn't renewedm it isn't good.

My grandparents had that same exact chair!

>And World Peace isn't?

WP contained esoteric political propaganda, which is ultimately why it was canceled. ATHF is just apolitical dumbassery.

>So how do we meme World Peace back onto Adult Swim?

Send them some scripts to use that are actually funny.

Would someone please explain to me why this is funny:

youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I

Worth watching at 2 am when your only other option is infomercials or Nick at Night.

I'll take the reruns of Cheers over shitty animation about anthropomorphic food.

Who cares? I haven't watched TV since 2008. And I'm not alone. EVERYTHING on TV is sinking in viewership, with the exception of one or two shows, like The Walking Meme or Game of Thrones (both of which are pirated to hell and back, showing that while some idiots still watch that swill, viewership is still going down.

>WP contained esoteric political propaganda
No, mate it was just unfunny shit. I'm sorry your show wasn't any good, just accept it and move on

If you're desperate for entertainment, buy a fucking roku and subscribe to Netflix, Hulu, or, if you're a weeb, Crunchyroll.

You can get one for like 25 bucks, or a fast one for like 40.

Already wrote a POLITE letter to turner. Will write to adult swim and maybe even call turner once I have more time.

Keeping it on the air is more about upsetting liberals than anything else. Most of us probably watched WP on Youtube, but knowing having it aired a mainstream network is a major kick in the balls to you know (((who)))

>No, mate it was just unfunny shit.

You're probably the type of person who thinks posting George Carlin quotes on social media is fresh and original.

Believe me, most liberals will not be upset about the show staying on the air. I never even HEARD about the show before news of its cancellation.

Honestly the show is horribly overrated

Your secret nickname that only you and I will know is Teenis.

If by "most liberals" you mean the overwhelmingly majority in this country, then yeah. Most of them are pretty apathetic towards 99% of issues not involving weed legalization. But that doesn't change the fact that a number of well-connected dipshits made a scene about some 15 minute comedy show that was "dog whistling" to White Nationalists. A second season will only create more vitriol from the left, and also give Hyde a chance to spread more of his alt-right views to a larger audience, both on television and the internet. Sam Hyde was a nobody prior to this. Now he's being covered by a number of mainstream media outlets.

why would you even want it back on adult swim?

Because anything Canada hates is worth supporting.

>Keeping it on the air is more about upsetting liberals than anything else
So, you admit it's not good? And you're just becoming one of those people who wants things to happen to spite others. You're the worst.

He has his own tv show, and still can't get the kind of butt hurt milo causes weekly.

I don't even care about either of them, but there's no denying that EVEN IF you succeed, you will have spent time out of your precious life to ruffle the feathers of a handful of strangers.

I think you misunderstand me, adult swim is shite

No, I found most of the skits amusing. Others were meh. But personal humor preferences aside, I want the show to get a second season just to get under the skin of Brett Gelman and his hooknosed ilk. That clear enough for you?

>EVEN IF you succeed, you will have spent time out of your precious life to ruffle the feathers of a handful of strangers.

I like how you children aren't familiar with the domino effect.

It's clear, but I'm not helping you. You really want to piss them off? Drown their politics out into obscurity by having a good job that can support a bunch of kids that you will raise conservatively.

>You really want to piss them off? Drown their politics out into obscurity by having a good job that can support a bunch of kids that you will raise conservatively.

OH BOY, THAT'LL SHOW EM.

It'll show them more than your butt hurt whining over a stupid show that nobody likes.

Anyone got an epub of the MDE ebook?

>a stupid show that nobody likes.

Interesting. Then why is there currently a campaign by fans to get it back on the air? Let me guess, they're all doing it "ironically."

Well, that's what you're trying to convince us to do, so who knows?

there wasnt any propaganda its three retards from rhode islands making a low budget tv show mate

do you believe everything else you read on buzfeed

Yeah bro, I'm doing it strictly for the sake of irony. brb, gotta go groom my handlebar mustache.

It makes more since with the song they were gonna use before execs made them change it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ukf-BZzX4oM&ab_channel=1451tyler

Still not a funny sketch but I really like it. That song is amazing. The performance really fires the enzymes.

buy it when it goes on sale dumbo

>there wasnt any propaganda

Pic, and link, related.

returnofkings.com/96557/a-new-red-pill-comedy-you-have-to-see-to-believe

>i don't have 14 dollars
stahp

You said you're only want it because you feel other people don't.
>rok
Really?

You're asking Sup Forums to, whether you support the show ironically or not. You are literally asking me to spend time of my finite life to get a show that I don't watch back on the air simply to piss off some Jew.

To give a direct quote:

>I want the show to get a second season just to get under the skin of Brett Gelman and his hooknosed ilk. That clear enough for you?

It's clear. I get it. I still do not care. And that's the last post I'll make on the subject, because you are both wasting my time AND reaching "Kirk Cameron in Saving Christmas" levels of pathetic groveling. "Just go on IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes and tell the Atheists that they are wrong, even if you haven't seen the movie!"

What's worse is that even by your own admission, the show was a mixed bag.

Fuck you.

>2016
>watching television

third

youtube.com/watch?v=pM6792xTTfM

>You said you're only want it because you feel other people don't.

No, I said I want it because I find it to be both funny and ALSO because it upsets idiots on the left. I made that clear here - Pay attention next time.

>Really?

Yeah, really. Try reading the article rather than attacking the source. They do a good job of deciphering the messages Hyde and the others are trying to convey. Anyone familiar with MDE knows they've become more right-wing with each passing year.

Same

Post photos of his skank pls.

>i care so little that i argue with you about how much i don't care to do that.
>then I'll claim that i won't do it because it's a waste of my finite life
>spend time
>finite life
>Sup Forums

I don't care if you do or don't but that made me breathe heavy through my nose for a sec.

>It's clear. I get it. I still do not care.

Cool. Then leave. If you truly don't care, then find another thread. Oh wait, is this the part where you spout some mediocrity like "Haha I'm only here to see your BUTTHURT! Haha I'm not contradicting myself, I'm actually here for amusement! Haha!"

Proceed with another response to prove how much you "don't care" in 3...2...1...

MDE was unfunny garbage

90% of the 16-19 year old "i discovered Sup Forums" faggots on facebook tell each other they like it because it's the trendy thing to do

MDE will never come back because Sam Hyde can't stick to anything long term and ultimately fucks himself over continually

hi sam

He's going to keep responding. You watch. That's how every "I don't care" dipshit is. He cares. They all do. And he just painted himself into a corner. Now he'll resort to the "I DON'T CARE, I'M JUST HERE TO LAUGH AT YOU! HA HA HA" Predictability, thy name is 1qWcqQBB

Sorry, even after watching that clip with the song they wanted to use, I still don't get it.

MDE will never come back, deal with it autists

KEK please confirm the perma-death of MDE

Rolling for KEK proof of MDE gone 4eva

If this post gets singles MDE will come back

fug that was worth a shot that would have been the best unexpected doubles ever

Fail.

But anyway just to confirm.. MDE = dead

I will get the confirmation from Kek and screenshot it and spam it in every thread I see about this cringey show

And Trump is gonna lose. You seen them polls?

Make another post, because your last seven didn't seem to work.

First we need to meme #RussianHackers on every possible event in human history.

Name a funnier show currently on TV

You've spent more time bitching in this thread than it would have taken to write an email. You moron.

MDE_NEVER_DIES

>MDE_NEVER_DIES

I bet they used it the same way.

The teacher skit was literally 10/10.

"The female student's don't get me turned on anymore. It's all those goddamn sexy kids on the sports teams."

kek pls let MDE:WP come back for s2 and just let it get better and better and become iconic but never let itself become like snl pls pls pls and tx

>Wanting to it to return to the network that cancelled it
The very definition of cucked. Crawl back to the girl who rejected you, you beta numales.

>wanting to put pressure on a network to renew a canceled show to piss off the very people who wanted it canceled

Yeah, such cuckery. Whatever, I don't expect logic from a descendant of Britain's dregs.

What would really piss them off would be if you got the show on another network and it became really popular.

Does anyone have link to the video in OP's picture?

Link to original video pls.

My old jootoob bookmark has been taken down.

"Tumblrina submits to the patriarchy" Google it.

>having a network cave to a bunch of "neckbearded, hentai-watching, altright white supremacists" = cucked

max hyperkek

I was the biggest 12 oz mouse fan ever, but i loved all adult swim, started watching it when it first came on

love me some fuckpigs whats her name

>WP contained esoteric political propaganda, which is ultimately why it was canceled. ATHF is just apolitical dumbassery

It was canceled due to low ratings, genius

really though, who is it? Is there a set or video?

actress

yeah fucker i bet i like athf more than you i'll fight both of you faggots

Yes let's use meme magic to get a shitty television show back on a shitty television network

>current year
>watching cartoon network

>mfw

What were your favourite WP skits?