/TTT/ - Tuvalu Takeover Thread

>Average IQ of 65
>Not self-sustaining (i.e. has to import food despite being surrounded be rich fishing waters)
>Only claim to fame and source of real income is the stupid .tv domain name
>Can't afford barges so they literally dump their trash and feces into the ocean.
>Little to no infrastructure
>Stirs the shit with major world powers like China and Russia because they're so insignificant they don't fear retaliation (e.g. they condemned Russia's annexation of Crimea).
>Tuvaluan are trying to get refugee status in the west as "Climate Refugees", in order to ruin our society.

12/12/2016 was the day Sup Forums declared war on their pathetic nation.

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Zu9BQ
polony.boards.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

>it's not a T.I.T. - tuvalu invasion thread

why

This is pretty gay

I am an afro otaku and ex Brazilian army jungle warfare private. I am all in for this if you allow niggers to join your ranks.

[Reposting]

HOW ABOUT THIS:

At the cost of lots of Aid from us, they sha'll lend us over one of their less inhabited islands.

It'll be legal, nobody will get hurt, everybody just has to pitch in a few bucks and we get a fucking island to ourselves. Do whatever the hell we want with it.

People go talk to the pm and seduce him into accepting us with open arms

>Falklands War 2: Electric Boogaloo
No thanks

TIDF detected. Remove polystyrene.

So I just learned about kek in like the last 30 minutes, and im looking for a kek blessin.Im here for the roll.

isn't like 70% of your country alcoholics and 90% of your women literal prostitutes

Okay here's a plan we organise testing of tidal power systems. Either boayant anchor rigs or turbines. We use this power to create a water filtration system.

We also in the attol start building a floating town.

We take over by importing more Sup Forumsacks/4chaners and then say look we control the water now give us the Island.

We will need engineers /3/, computer guys Sup Forums a fallguy /po/ and /k/ for help!

This could work and we could roll it out to many islands or 4lands as we will rename them accross the pacific!

Made any headway on the genocide business?

You'll have to act pretty fast because I'm pretty sure they'll try to ask the United Nations for help or something.

Please lurk moar :/ One does not roll for a blessing -- Kek just gives it, and you hope it's not a shitpost.

Sure we do. We can use you for operation human shield

Kek speak to me bby.

>102843052
CHICAGO MEETUP THREAD
GET IN HERE AMERIFAGS

Nigger, did you just use my own meme?

As said in the previous thread, the idea of simply giving them clean water for influence and even getting an island from them seems to be the best way to do this.

Isn't Tuvalu a famous tourist spot? Might as well just board a ferry, disembark there and infiltrate the place.

This. Red-pilling these newfags boi.

Stop talking about percentages you dumb burger, Ivan will crush you.
>50% white.

>Step 1: funding. We need a rich user who is willing to give us supplies (food, gear, ammunition, and transportation) and risk jail time or even death doing so. Alternatively a PayPal account we can donate to.

>Step 2. Transportation. We are going to need a fleet of boats (easier to smuggle guns) and enough fuel to make it across the Pacific.

>Step 3.staging area. We have to start in California (or Mexico if you're hardcore enough) preferably not near a populated area.

>Step 4. Independent. If Tuvalu is protected by somebody than this will be a suicide mission. If not there is a small chance nobody will care.

>Step 5. Volunteers. You have to bring your own guns and gear. You HAVE to be willing to go through the mission. You HAVE to be willing to risk PRISON TIME and DEATH.

If we can meet all these criteria than maybe we have chance to invade this island nation.

A nation full of neets with a few extremely wealthy individuals.

aren't they same as us?

sounds like an ally to me

legit autists i honestly hope you get shot dead less fucking white trash in the world you are a disgrace to the white race

No, it's covered in fucking trash.

kek will give me the succ

kek

U lurk mor . First time using Sup Forums,

Fuck you, we're creating a White ethno-state.

wtf kek i want the succ!!!!!!

This.

>Trash the place up
>"Please relocate us UN!!"

Fucking niggers.

Where did you even find this place?

We need to talk to the PM and organize ways to help in exchange for a place to stay/headquarter. Once we establish a base THEN we can take over. No sense in storming the beaches when a bunch of 1st world white dudes can show up and MAKE TUVALU GREAT AGAIN and then assume direct control

Tell us memes about killing jungle people, please.

KEK I DEMAND THE SUCC

She has such nice teeth... How?

KEK GIVE ME THE SUCC THESE DUUBS COMMAND YOU

Rude.
Crossing the Pacific in a raft or small boat should be out of question. Without proper navigation, you'd lose trail of where you're sailing to within not much time. There is no internet in the middle of the Ocean. You'll need more than a compass. You'll need a GPS. It would be easier to take a transport ferry and just hijack the damn thing in the middle of the sea. The starting stage should be in Hawaii, as close as possible from the target. You sail the ferry straight into the palace or whatever they have, and disembark from there.

No high fructoss corn syrup and all the shit they put in the water here

Pitched this in the last one, but didn't realize we were onto a new thread:

Guys, instead of trying to outright force our way in, why don't we think about a less-direct option?

Perhaps--and this may sound crazy--we could just migrate there. After all, we're trying to find a safe haven for our people. We could be the new boatloads full of migrants, and they would have to accept us and accommodate us.

KEK I WANT THE SUCC
REEEEEEE

You are like a child
Watch this

S U C C

You learn to drink snake poison without dying and how to sneak inna jungle.

Okay, if you want to take this approach, you guys probably want to set up a fake volunteer organization or NGO or something

Then politely send keep sending emails/letters until we can send over a scout to check the place out

We already have an user who owns a large yacht that has experience sailing. He is our Admiral.

>British
Fuck off, I've figured out where your kind sides with.
>Pic extremely related.
FROM NOW ON, THE BRITISH ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HELP.
THEY ARE SPIES WHO WANT US TO FAIL.
SABOTAGE
I
REPEAT
SABOTAGE

kek if doubles will you give me the SUCC

Here's the plan, soldier

i give up

OFFICIAL FIRST MEETUP THREAD

Speaking of assuming we don't get curb stomped by the UN, cleaning the place will be one of our hardest tasks. We'd need somebody familiar with waste disposal and landfills to achieve that. Bonus points if he knows how to use trash for land reclamation.

If that is really true, the only barrier is to get people to actually leave their homes and gather somewhere and start working on this, but I bet most of neoneo Sup Forums barely leaves their room.

ID: (Ge66nFYZ)
WOW

Good.

Holy fuck sounds lit. You will be a valued asset to this mission. Sure someone can get you some Sup Forums insignia, I'm sure that you will value them as much OR MORE as the ones you got from the actual military.

Here you go guys, a plan that's not so retarded you may get beat by the police.
1. The entire force lands TOGETHER in the early morning to prevent confuision (We cant all afford 400$ nods).
2. After landing and rallying the force splits into 2 elements
3. Element 1 clears around the central lake and positions itself in a blocking position behind the main village
At the SAME time element 2 prepares for the assault on the other side of the village
4. Both elements assault at the same time prioritizing the Warf, Police station, Government buildings, and then the Hotel in that order.
5. Proceed to clear the rest of the island
6. Consolidate
7. Prepare full guard around all parts of the island

if you fuckers actually pulled this off, like, actually got people together, invaded. took over and held it.

You'd be remembered in the history books forever
"Those one internet assholes that took over a real world country that one time"

also someone see about getting the other boards on board for this, we need ones like /k/ and /diy/

I could make a discord but I really don't want to kill this general. Plus it will be really hard to moderate considering it's just gonna be me.

Yes, we can gradually spread our culture, use our higher IQs to get control over the banking institutions, get economic power, and use it to gain political influence!

WAIT A SECOND...

OK, Sup Forums has officially become the Jews.

I have been a sailor my entire life. If you are in need of transport and a navy, I volunteer my craft.

At least 50% of American Sup Forumsacks are also /k/ommandos, myself included.

We need to clean their shithole is.and then use it as leverage to eventually be in full control.

Then we can use our armed forces for defense.

Here it is
discord.gg/Zu9BQ
next thread advertise this shit.

remember that one nigger that they used for a sperm donor in some communist western european country and some jew dotor gave a shit load of whores his niggerjizz?

i think that nigger was tuvalan and boy was he ugly

We can recycle human waste to use as manure

what the fuck did quebec ever do to you?

Kek does not give his blessing easily

Reminder that island only has 1.5k people on it

>>Not self-sustaining (i.e. has to import food despite being surrounded be rich fishing waters)
There are 10,000 people on the island.
If they all ate a fish every day there would be 3.65 million fish eaten a year. How long until all the fish around their island are gone?

we've been the jews for a while now user

REALLY EASY

Just tedius. We need a TEAM of people sorting trash. It will be burned.

Biodegradables go to compost
metals get melted
plastics we can still burn (better solution? I doubt one exists)
everything is is burned.

PRAISED
CHECKED

Where can i buy stinger or at?

Holy Kek, what's going on?

PRAISE HIM!

>wanting an island that'll be underwater in a few years

No thanks.

let them invade europe and then invade their country, whats a few more million shitskins?

Though this sounds fun, Straya would bomb the shit out of us wihtin a month.

Sup Forums is a board of peace, hostile takeover is our last option.

CHECK A KEK

How do we take care of the lizard problem?

what would be the point if there were no natives left

and "siege" means what exactly
go and slaughter everyone living there?
enter each of the houses and demand they stay put?

If you're looking for something more peaceful, see my

What's the plan for when the UN declares us an illegal occupation, forms a UNITR taskforce and sends in the NZ and AUS SAS?

How do you intend to win a land war in the waters off the coast of Asia without the assistance of the Fendipitous Eggmen?

by the time that happens the nuclear program will already be well under way senpai

thats why we need some autists to live there for a decade or so until they become permanent citizens

Establish control, knock out Communication and Governmental buildings and start an occupation. Stomp out any resistance.

It has 11k, faggot.

We build a doomsday device before we go in. No one dares challenge us. That's the only idea I've come up with and it's possible -- someone can think of a better one.

The mass migration angle could work, I think. After all, we see it working in Europe.

polony.boards.net/

will if you are still here i gave you global moderator, do whatever you want now, the board is in your hands
you should have permissions to do whatever you need

Blame Australian shitposters and get a ticket home! Either way the country will be better than we found it!

Run away blowing up everything and try at pitcairne

Jamming all satellite and other communications will be relatively easy.

ty for get checking and praising kek

not enough of that after the election and I fear we may lose kek's favor because of that

Tuvalu has a bunch of islands, the main one has 6k.

Pitcairne is for pizza fags!