OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA&t=161s
youtu.be/Rd0iZUE7v6I
youtube.com/watch?v=CuzpFMWReZw
youtube.com/watch?v=C6pTFb4PV-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

Well since Liberals claim Russia has hijacked the right
Can we at least get them admit to have being hijacked for 60 years by the Soviets
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA&t=161s

Drumpf is a fucking RUSSIAN COSSACK

How can you trust this man with the nuclear codes?

>blacks can't be redpill-
oh

>Uhh, user. He was assassinated.

I know.....

>tfw no kellyanne gf

Better than I can trust Hillary with them or little kids, CTR

RUSSIAN HACKERS CAUSED TRUMP TO FLIP ME OFF!

Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Turkish Sultan!
O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your army eats. Thou shallt not, thou son of a whore, make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.
Thou Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!
So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

PREPARE TO DIE DUMFIES

Leftist tears sustain me
I wish I could put them in a bottle and keep them for the rest of my life

Any trump christmas memes? Got a works secret santa and want to give a good present.

Thinking of getting someone 'the art of the deal'

When Trump criticises MSM outlets like CNN is his goal to get them to change their ways or to make them die off?

Oh fuck!

Still can't get over him doing the Pence bump with Kanye

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

I'm convinced someone from Sup Forums just bought this account off him

Thats actually really cool.
Why do eastern European countries like Trump so much?
Serbia likes trump
Poland likes trump
Russia like trump
Hungary likes trump
Other countries whose names escape me but live near these other countries like trump.

But places like Germany, Sweden, and england hate him.

>Their ratings are at an all time low

This should answer your question

>IWN be a cute girl

WE HAVE LOST A WAR WITH RUSSIA WITHOUT REALIZING IT!!

GOYS WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?!

HRUMNKH BTFO

Make them die off.

They earned their fate.

Brits like trump. Sjw brits dont.

Because eastern Europe likes strong men, western Europe hates them

Im afraid Yellen is going to raise interest rates big league just to fuck Trumps economy.
I hope Trump has a plan for that.

cossacks are turks

Ooooohhhh fuck that!!! Ill be sick for a week.

Be cause he epitomizes the successes of capitalism, which Eastern Europeans love. Also,

You know ol' (((Georgey))) is going to crash the economy just like he did with the UK because he's assmad

This picture gets me every time who is grill?

Just pasta cause it reached limit on the other.
I miss shooting so much, just for the fuck of it, or hunting in the farm, it was pretty big so it was somewhat safe from police in general.
But there were people saying they had a "radar" that could pinpoint the location where people had shot, I called the bs card on that but nonetheless stopped for a little.
The farm got robbed, they stole our shit, guns included.
Fucking niggers can't respect shit.

I had a rifle that used a magazine, 380 ammo. Not very good for hunting though, we killed mostly boars, or if needed the equivalent you guys had of mountain lion. If it was fucking around with the animals, had some wolfs too, but here they are really smaller compared to the ones in North America and Europe.

I know that feeling, user. It would be wonderful to be a cute awoo that serves a role in Trump's great America.

The Russo-American alliance will not be stopped

what is the positive effect of raising intrests rates for the economy?

At first Trump wanted to lock Hillary up, but early on at the rallies, he was already saying "let's just win". Why did this change? Is there some legal or political reason? Maybe so the Democrats cooperate? I think someone promptly advised him to not push locking her up after he previously did.

>You will always be a faggot

If inflation is increasing, you have to increase the interest rate to slow it down.

the guy who made him honorary cossack said he liked that trump had a slavic wife.

Why would you keep all of your guns in one space without being locked in a safe?

TRUMPED

>Clinton campaign wanted to manage the entire country
>couldn't even manage their own emails

wew

HARUMPF IS BLUMPF'D

>The Red Pillers - Mr. Rightside
youtu.be/Rd0iZUE7v6I

youtu.be/Rd0iZUE7v6I

youtu.be/Rd0iZUE7v6I

youtu.be/Rd0iZUE7v6I

youtu.be/Rd0iZUE7v6I

youtu.be/Rd0iZUE7v6I

youtu.be/Rd0iZUE7v6I

PREVIOUS VIDEOS

>Blink 1488 - Saddam's Song
youtube.com/watch?v=CuzpFMWReZw

>Blink 1488 - What's My Race Again?
youtube.com/watch?v=C6pTFb4PV-s

>weed is legal in California
>trump is president
>Gavin Newsom will be governor in 2018

this truly is the greatest state. trump's presidency will have zero affect here. we're like our own country. our GDP is bigger than any other state

#notmypresident

But I'm 100% heterosexual male. I just would prefer to be a cute girl. I know I never will be and have no delusions about it.

President doesn't prosecute crimes
That's Sessions' job once Trump is in office

Trump has said many times that it's retarded to reveal what you're going to do to your enemies, in reference to how the Obama administration has handled ISIS.

I'm 26 years old, place got robbed a single time, property was ours for 3 generations and we never got robbed.
It was just usual to us, consider that place somewhat safe compared to the city, the guns just lay atop of our furniture.

awooo

AHH FUCK. The script saved the thumbnails

>1481561909479s.jpg
>(...)s.jpg

Shouldnt the Aussies be online now?
Any of you guys lurking of have some questions?

Wish I saved that screenshot of their email passwords.

Ridiculously elementary shit.

Nice electroshock for ants, fag.

Get outta that garbage bag this is America!

What does /tg/ think of my projection for 2020? Before you sperg out at me, states that are in the lightest shade of blue have a very good chance at flipping if he plays his cards right

Because he's a capitalist who made a huge real estate empire, which is appealing if your country has only had capitalism for about 25 years.

Plus Bill Clinton bombed the shit out of Serbia and the establishment cheered as Kosovo got ripped out of it, so it's only natural Serbia would love Trump.

PEANUT BUDDA JELLY TIME
>PEANUT BUDDA JELLY TIME
PEANUT BUDDA JELLY TIME
>PEANUT BUDDA JELLY TIME
PEANUT BUDDA JELLY TIME
>PEANUT BUDDA JELLY TIME

⭐ ⭐ ⭐⭐ ⭐ ⭐TRUMP⭐ ⭐ ⭐⭐ ⭐ ⭐

Gonna need more than a 9v battery there, Mike.

>lurkers
>posting
choose one

awoowoowooo~!

>Clinton

No you're a faggot. In another universe you're dressed up talking about your preferred pronouns.

from what he's done so far we already know Trump is planning to mess with China and let russia be. I bet the emphasis will be on the navy.

Checked. Don't forget to praise Kek, lads.

cyber is hard user

>the guns just lay atop of our furniture.
If I walked into someone's house and saw that I would shrug it off and assume they were cleaning their weapons, but after hours, when it's time to sleep and put away everything, I'd seriously question the responsibility of I whomever I was acquainted with.

In the most frugal scenario you should only have a handgun or rifle tucked somewhere in your sleeping quarters.

Michigan is implementing voter ID so they'll be Red for sure

Negotiations have failed!

KEK WILLS IT!!

PRAISE HIM!

Nope. I hate degeneracy. There is no universe where I would do that.

My grandfather still sleeps with his revolver under the pillow, it was the only gun they didn't robbed.

>there was a party called the Anti-Nebraska Party

I mean, I get the context, but that's still pretty harsh

Crazy that MN is in play.

if trump can keep the working class people he got and gain back the subburbs establishement sort of republicans he can win VA and MN easily.

I've never owned a gun safe. I'm not a Communist. Come and take them away until I've proven I'm "responsible", faggot.

She will. It's pretty much the only unavoidable obstacle for Trump's success in my mind.

>projection about a universe we can not see into
You do know, although it's very rare, some women actually can think for themselves and can be redpilled?

Usually the Aussies arent so reluctant to post

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

He'll find a way

Guys, what about the Rock, is he a threat to Trump in 2020?

Hi Sup Forums.

You can't fucking predict the DOW market. How many decades is it going to take before people realize this.

Yeah, but if those women went around saying they wished they were a big husky man I'd call them faggots. I don't know what you're getting at user.

He only lost by 1.5%, McMuffin spoiled the state for him. If he delivers on even a few of his campaign promises over the next four years, the cuckservatives should chill out and get in line behind him.

Red MN isn't a meme anymore

I sleep with a pool stick by my side to whack any intruder, I dont intend to kill anybody because our laws would get me in trouble unlike in america

leaf here

can /pol and trump please save this guy

hes been getting forced to make videos for isis for 2 fucking years now

it use to be funny but now its just getting sad

I don't doubt it, it'll probably cause him to audit the fed, but it still stresses me

Celebs are trying to run now to try and smear Trumps victory.

This smells like kikes from a mile away.

Not every fucking random celebrity can just waltz in and do this shit. No shot for him or that cuck Mark Cuban.

I mean cmon are they even feeding the guy

Yeah, if we kill someone inside our house stealing our shit we go to jail, and the robber can still sue you because he got hurt.
Fucking perfect country.

Trump is a very smart businessman with a long-term view and natural strategic talent. The Rock would never stand a chance.