Nature is feminist

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/2115987-viruses-may-have-evolved-to-hit-men-hard-but-go-easy-on-women/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

newscientist.com/article/2115987-viruses-may-have-evolved-to-hit-men-hard-but-go-easy-on-women/

>OP may be a faggot

>why do men get worse symptoms?
Because men aren't coddled. You get the flu, you're still expected to get shit done. A women so much as sneezes and she calls in maternity leave

>
This has the mark of the Fendippitous Eggmen all over it. Something must be done immediately.

that ID
>up digg +1

what did he mean by this?

Checked

nature is ornamental u dumb bass

I always thought like this:

in populations where some men had immune systems that shut them down harder and faster, they were less likely to become a liability in a hunting party, so they spread their genes more

So men evolved to have immune systems that tank their well being harder, to get them back up to speed faster perhaps

a lot of shit in "evolution" is seen backwards because people are retarded - most of it is a 80-20 balance between costs and benefits, expending energy, or risking complexity, and benefit

but most people are faggots and this is compounded by how gov fucked education and research

gas the libs

I have really high temperature instantly when I'm sick (had 41.4C a couple times) and often hallucinations, but I'm healthy and ready to work the next day, at worst a day after the next day. I know many people who have 37.8 and are sick for 4-5 days.

It means that men get the more "vocal" viruses that cause alot more bang than woman due.

The reason for this is so that the virus can successfully be spread from mother to infants without killing the host,the mother.

In other words OP, your mother is the reason why you just realized you have HIV/AIDS, your dad at least got himself taken care of before he infected you.

Proofs of deadly man-flu at last

debt is on the right track
men have their immune system response set higher
>shown by the autoimmune disease lupus (SLE) striking men harder than women
so they get sick, get cured, but also get crippled faster and harder than women

also women need to have response set lower
high fever kills the baby

Men are nature's rounds of ammo, women are its food supply. Both are needed to survive.

How hard is this to get? That's why men are smarter, why women are more beautiful. Nature is fucking dual.

Is it true 'special needs' prostitutes are dirt cheap in bealrus?

>female privilege

I bet over my illnesses pretty quick with a lot fluids and bed rest. But God damn do they make me feel like shit

Chkek'd

same here. my body temperature is usually 96.3 sometimes even 95.9 during the day but every night it goes up to 100 if not a bit more and i swear in my sleep a lot. the only benefit is i'm never sick.

If it were reversed, They wouldn't even have been able to publish the phrase "hit women hard"

>'special needs' prostitutes
are you talking about boipucci?

Kind of the opposite, actually. During our evolutionary history, men were doing more dangerous tasks than women (and still do) because testosterone encourages risk-taking behavior. This means men were the one hunting dangerous animals while the women would care for the children. But it also means a man is more likely to ignore an illness if it doesn't seem that bad, putting him at risk of mortal peril: if he's not on his A-game when he's flanking a Woolly Rhinoceros with his bros he's going to get himself (or one of his bros) killed. So evolution gave us the "man cold": much stronger symptoms in men than in women for what might be relatively minor ailments. It protects us from ourselves.