North Dakota Pipeline Leak

Does anyone else smell sabotage?

archive.is/0Ujtn

archive.is/Gby28

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.lornebair.com/the-van/bread-roses-the-strike-that-changed-everything/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

If it were sabotage, it would not be the protestors; that would be the opposite of what their political stance would imply

It's sabotage perpetrated by protestors.

Yeah dude, the environmental activists damaged the pipeline so that it would leak oil into the environment, you're so right

Clearly the mark of Russian Hackers

Do you really not see what their motivation would be? I'm not saying it's likely, but certainly it would help their cause of getting the pipeline blocked.

lol fucking sabotage, oil companies are doing this shit all the time

theres hundreds of oil spills every year in the us alone

Yeah because activists have never false flagged before.

Moron.

4,200 barrels of crude oil, or more than 176,000 gallons, before operators shut it down,

1,000 barrels of oil per day

4 days? not good

BUILD IT

Sup Forums IS NOW A CORPORATIST BOARD OF NATIONALISM AND PEACE

Does seem pretty (((convenient))) to their (((cause))).

Duh!! Sabotage is always a form of protest.

Underrated

There's already a shill.
Protesters definitely did it.

All I smell is oil.

I smell my profits leaking oy-veeeeeyy!

You're an idiot.

The protesters were protesting because they didn't want this to happen.

Just because reality doesn't conform to your beliefs doesn't mean there must be a hidden agenda behind it, faguette.

>let's leak a bunch of oil into our local water
Sup Forums will believe this

They were already burning piles of tires and barrels of used motor oil at the camps, you dumb fucking nigger

You know it only takes one protestor with a slightly twisted notion of the ends justify the means, right? Don't be a dumb nigger.

Hans is right.

>What are false flags

in their eyes it would be a minor sacrifice compared to letting the pipeline be established. as long as they stop it, anything is on the table.

>yeah, people who hate racism would never paint racist symbols on walls, you're so right

>false flagging isn't the most powerful tool in the 21st century

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

Maybe, but these leaks happen all the time. Why didn't their monitoring system pick it up?

"Those protesters are so stupid being so up and arms about the local freshwater supply. Oil spills won't ever happen, this pipeline is the safest pipeline ever."

>Oil spill happens

"Those goddamn stupid protesters! It's a false flag attack!"

I like how you guys twist observations to suit your biases. This actually drains whatever faith I have in humanity, that evidence can be presented to somebody in direct conflict of their held beliefs and that they'll reject it out of hand because of perceived agency.

If the information doesn't conform to my expectations, then it's the information that is wrong, right?

>right?

No, you're a fucking dramatic idiot. No one is saying it was for sure a false flag, just very coincidental that it happened in the area it happened in at the time that it happened.

If the oil company comes out and says they found the cause and it's not protesters I will accept that and maybe reevaluate my stance on the situation

Whatever dude its a fact that pipe lines are the safest statistically

ecoterrorism is actually a thing.....somebody like the ELF would be fine with this if it actually stopped the pipeline from being built

You're comparing them to what, exploding trains?

I could say prostate cancer is the safest cancer statistically. But it's still fucking cancer.

That's all Sup Forums is now. Apparently being "redpilled" gives one carte blanche to descend into complete close-minded foolishness while loudly boasting that they alone can see the truth.

By percent oil spilled of total oil transported. By rail car is just a tiny bit less than pipe line.
That first bit was implied by the statistically fuck wit

Yes, but how could someone prove it?

Pipelines are as important as roads and electrical lines. They have to be built. Trump will build them one way or another.

Don't talk about trains man.

Pic related, lac mégantic, A petrol train went off rail and crashed into a Cafe-Bar. 52 persons died, 47 were identified, 5 others were vaporized beyond recognition.

Again:

>I could say prostate cancer is the safest cancer statistically. But it's still fucking cancer.

You know what's even safer than pipe lines? No pipe lines.

Nah this reeks of typical leftist false flagging shit.

>"Those protesters are so stupid being so up and arms about the local freshwater supply. Oil spills won't ever happen, this pipeline is the safest pipeline ever."

>Oil spill happens

>"Those goddamn stupid protesters! It's a false flag attack!"

I haven't picked a side here, but that checks out logically. It wouldn't make sense if they said it was prone to leaking and then said it was a false flag.

Good, Then how do you get the petrol across? By Boat? By trucks? By train?

Protesters sabotaged the pipe to further their agenda

Haven't you heard of the people getting caught painting swatiskas on their own walls to simulate a hate crime. This is definitely more extreme but it's believable that they would do this to make a point.

So I assume you walk to work in clothing made from plants and never use anything made of plastic or petroleum? Is that a fair assumption faggot?

So, exactly like everyone else in modern politics?

>You know what's even safer than pipe lines? No pipe lines.

yeah lets use trains and trucks instead, those never explode or spill

Pipelines only leak when someone fucked up their job or punched a hole into them.

>lets set fire to my house for the pity and money

Not sure why people are having a hard time believing protesters would destroy things.

What have we seen nig lives matter do for the past two years?

Back in the 80's the Earth First faggotsused to drive spikes into trees. When a chainsaw would hit the spike the chain would snap, hurting the logger. The spikes also killed the trees.

FALSE FLAG
A
L
S
E

F
L
A
G

It's all just a coincidence, then. How convenient.

To an extent, but it seems far more rampant and sinister here. People here can no longer even find some common ground on issues which should transcend political parties or ideologies.

Common ground like what, kike

Lasagna being god-tier pasta.

I agree

Is it one of the aged pipelines from 1960something?

The oil is spilling from an inward puncture. Goddamn cheap materials by corporations trying to rip everyone off, so faulty they actually implode instead of bursting outward or cracking like quality pipes would.

This reeks of false flag

This is what happens when people jump to conclusions without reading.

>no serious implications that it was a false flag
>mostly speculation and sperging
>REEEEEEEEE LOST FAITH IN HUMANITY

Get your economics degree and then kys.

They can't keep getting away with these atrocities!

sorce

just like PETA would never euthanize 90%+ of the animals in their care?

>You know what's even safer than pipe lines? No pipe lines.

Oh ya, fuck the economy right? Moron.

Environmental preservation used to be one of the main tent poles of conservative ideology. That is no longer the case. Even as recently as the WTO protests, loggers and fucking hippies could find common ground. People now seem locked into swallowing an ideology in an all or nothing manner. We no longer even attempt to shape policy or hold elected officials accountable. We're a nation of successfully divided cucks.

The joke is that guy actually sounds intelligent and mature, and you come off as some autistic jackass.

ITT: People don't know pipeline leaks are a fairly common thing

There was a legit reason they didn't want it, it wasn't a "what if", it was a "when?"

Ur an retard

>Does anyone else smell sabotage?

Yeah, that's enbridge energy, doing it's leaf thing.

libcucks would genocide the entire planet just to prove us wrong.

Well, is it possible to improve pipeline technology so leaks are extremely rare?

What changed it was the left deciding to push pseudoscience aimed at allowing them to seize the means of production and total control in general. NOw you may as well not bother.

Got me there.

>>>>>You know what's safer than pipelines? No pipelines.

I'm cool with being the autistic one so long as I can drive my car and use my petroleum based keyboard to shitpost.

This is why you need new pipelines...new technology. Not 40 year old infrastructure.

>this drains whatever faith I have in humanity
Nigger faggot if you have any faith left in humanity to begin with, you're in the wrong place notherfucker

I laid fresh pipe into your moms 40 year old infrastructure last night

It's most of time old technology, since politicians need some time to agree to things. If you change things you have to agree all over again.

Or the conservatards just choosing to outright ignore all science in general so they could continue to justify selling the remaining shreds of our nation to the highest bidder (minus their cut, of course), no matter what the actual cost. Both sides are equally complicit. The fact you feel the need to place all the blame on one side perfectly illustrates my point.

>let's set on fire massive wooden structures to protect our forest
Sup Forums will believe this.

obviously done by some antifa edgelord

It would not be the first time.
Remember when EPA sabotaged a factory to release iron particles to prove their point ?

Lol the size of that leak, not a sales line. Definitely a Flowback or dump line. Probably a bad weld or coupler. Definitely a very small leak on a very small line.

What if the oil company sabotaged their own pipeline and made it look like a protestor did it to discredit the protestors?

If everybody plays 3D chess, they end up on same position like 1D chess. Only thing they done is complicate simple things.

So does that means it's ok to use fedoras again? Because I always liked those funny hats and I'm actually religious

I know but if we are to claim we are realists we have to look at this situation from every angle by default.

Russians hackers!
They are retards, do not think they would not do it.

their goal could be to get big oil to give them a bigger settlement

I look at this from fail from both sides: the environmentalists and the oil magnates.

Go Fuck Yourself.
DAPL threatens the LARGEST drinking water supply in the United States. Why would anyone want to risk polluting drinking water? The people protecting the corporate interest are (((private military contractors))). Now, why would someone called Blackwater be trying to pollute water?
>We are all in great danger. It is evil itself.

meh 176,000 is only around 2/3 of this tank

> 911

Why not just pump the creek into people's gas tanks?

who's gonna buy chinese shit from walmart when we're all dead from benzene cancer

It boosts their narrative if they can say "SEE! I WAS RIGHT THE WHOLE TIME! TOLD YOU SO!"
and militant ecoterrorists would view it acceptable to sabotage 1 nuclear reactor to cause a meltdown in order to prevent 10 from being built due to bad press

being trains was never easy

Daily reminder and point of education

Employers, the CEO'S/business managers will conspire and even plan terrorist attacks carried out by their friends, with the intentions of blaming it on protesters , for many , many , years

blog.lornebair.com/the-van/bread-roses-the-strike-that-changed-everything/

>Protest the pipeline
>win
>go sabotage the pipeline to do exactly what you didn't want it to do