Unpopular Sup Forums opinions

Post views, values, and/or opinions you hold that are arguably counter to what the majority of Sup Forums believes.

I'll start: the Holocaust happened and Zionism is the key to world peace.

The alleged massacre at Nanking by the Imperial Japanese Army never took place. It was a lie staged to make the Chinese look like victims.

Also individuals of Chinese descent aren't actually people, but a dirty sub-species of human.

Immigration is the key to securing Japan's future.

America must balkanize to avoid the tyranny of the fed govt

Meh, very lukewarm on the Holocaust and Zionism. I don't like how people in our government shill for Israel, because of all the problems it creates for America. I would prefer if Israel played a hand in a final solution to the Muslim problem, but the map you showed us isn't enough.

So are you on board with the migrants being in Europe?

The death penalty is usually unnecessary.

BBC is not a myth.

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

On the contrary, it isn't used enough.
Electric chair for using a firearm in the commission of a penalty? We would run out niggers or criminal niggers, one or the other, in 5 years.

Limit appeals, obviously. Reviewing the same issue 20 times is ridiculous.

I really like Emus.

They're a beautiful bird and they deserve sovereignty over the Wheat Belt region of WA.

How the hell are you kikes going to populate such a gigantic area? You're like less than 10 million people.

The ultra-Orthodox community in Israel has an insanely high birth rate.

Yeah, don't you know Israel is becoming one of the most densely populated areas in the world?

Wait, it's the ultra-orthodox who are doing most of the breeding? Well in that case you're fucked.

They're going to have enough Jews to inhabit that entire area? Kek. It'll take a few decades at least to do that Shlomo.

Eating meat is ethically wrong unless you have no other choice.
Governments shouldn't have the power to execute citizens.
Global warming is the most significant existential threat facing humanity.

Circumcised feels better than uncut

We get it, you want Comrade Corybn to fuck your wife.

>Orthodox
Arn't these completely useless welfare leeches though?

Fuck Corbyn, I'm full fascist mode when it comes to borders and immigration.

>Zionism is the key to world peace
fucking how

Indeed it happened, goyim should not know the truth.

I fully understand that capital punishment and abortion lower the number of niggers. I still find them to be morally unacceptable means. I'd rather just repatriate them to Africa.

Here is my unpopular view:
Israel will be a great succes
They will make greater israel a reality.

But the means they deployed to reach this goal was so depraved of humanity that even the Quran prophesizes the end of Israel and its people as means of self-defence. And we all know the Quran is Gods word.