Australian lawyer calls for 7th state run exclusively by Aboriginals

abc.net.au/news/2016-12-14/australia-should-create-seventh-state-run-by-indigenous-people/8120232

OH PLEASE DO THIS! DEAR GOD PLEASE DO THIS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ItYhTIRyF70
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=xGNYeZzXSec
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_regions_of_China
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hahaha

oh I am laffin

Bring that shit on!

>Wat is the Northern territory

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

Only right. You couldn't genocide them so they deserve to have their country back. Who in there right mind ever though a group of half starved potato niggers were capable genocide

are abbos nice?

>aboriginal lawyer

lol

>potatoniggers
Wat?

It would just be a 100% welfare state funded by the federal government. None of them would do anything.

Oh shit.

Can we make it the central desert areas?
They can have the fucking rock, I don't care, this is bound to be easy comedy.

Alri padraig

Ahahaha fuck this would be a great experiment, as long as we aren't paying for the cunts, give them some of "their" land back and let them run it. They'd be eating their own kids in a year.

Wat?

Dia dhuit

Theres some very nice aboriginals that would give you the shirt off their back.

Do it

>as long as we aren't paying for the cunts
You delusional prick, obviously you would be paying for it. How much of a newfriend are you that you don't know how the left works by now?

>Bepis
hahaha Literally a state run by retards. What could go right?

Make it conditional on abo-parliament coming with abo-CSPAN for the rest of the country to enjoy

Bye

>where would you make the new abo state?
>what would you call it?

I need this. Are the mixed ones semi redeemable? Are there any functioning full abbos?

Spise en fjert

Australia Yes!

You're paying for them already, might as well put them all in one containment zone.

Our natives may be hippie cunts and demand gib me dats too, but at least they aren't as hideous as Abo's. I've never seen a good looking one in my life, ones in the top photo are hideous.

Melbourne

Australia

Get comfy lads

Abo's already run their own state... It's called the welfare state

"land of the orcs"

I would cull the Tasmanians, give the abos Tasmania and rename it Best Australia.

just throw them in north western australia

Maybe they'll be somewhat decent with the mechanical stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=ItYhTIRyF70

actually please
make government fully fund for exchange of the excluded "sacred" land

make aus great again cunt

I can someone understand leftist classifying niggers as 'human' if you use the term loosely, but srsy who the hell looks at these fucking things and thinks they are in any way like a modern human. What kind of fucked up logic do you have to use to say 'yap, those unintelligent. Neanderthal looking, tribalistic, child raping animals are clearly just like the rest of us'

Something ain't right here. Any Aussie cunts have any stories with them?

Why do Abo-ladies always have beards?

>designate Melbourne aboriginal run state
>the cucks there accept it with open arms
>all falls apart within the month
>implodes
>fixed the Melbourne and aboriginal problem in one go

Are these people obviously claiming that they can't win if they are pitted against anyone in a somewhat fair election, even with the added advantage of selective racism and white guilt that many of their competitors don't have?
Because the entire thing reeks of whining that nobody likes them enough to elect any of them into high office.

I know that untill the 80's at least in remote queensland you could tie the kids to the car with rope and use the road to skin them as long as you had an alibi when the coppers came asking

please make this an actual thing.

all dead within 25 years.

Fuck a state. Give them a country. Let them draft their own constitution and all the rest of that shit. See how long they last before they give up and just want back in.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

I have googled for an hour and I can't find ONE attractive aboriginal woman. WTFFF is this???

>Melbourne

Nothing of value would be lost

What happens when they decide their land sucks and suicide bomb you in order to get their sacred land back?

That's not PC

definitely make it right in the fucking middle and please call it "didgeridindunuffin"

>be melbournian
>only time I've ever seen abos here are the pack of 10 abos who live on Smith Street just before Collingwood
>go to Cairns for the first time
>abos fucking everywhere

I don't quite see why you'd send all your black fellas here. Surely it'll be easy to send all 15 from Victoria to you guys than for you to send a few million down south

>functioning full abos

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>File name

Can they even build a working bomb?

No.

Are there really none?

Aren't there like a few outlier abos who are just "normal?"

I tried googling once and I only found some tribal musician guy who could barely speak.

Normal people ...

youtube.com/watch?v=xGNYeZzXSec

So I googled "attractive australian aboriginal", literally the first result. There's a model who pops up a couple times who's kind of cute, but she's clearly only 1/2 or 1/4 Abo and she's still not gorgeous or anything.

They are some ugly motherfuckers. Actually look like black caricatures.

This would be comedy gold, could fund the whole thing

Well the point was to kill the filthy melbournians

You know if this did happen that cucks would go to extreme lengths to give the illusion of success.

wtf

seriously what the fucking fuck. This is like the second weirdest shit I've seen on this site other than the fetus plantation in China

They blatantly want to get rid of the problem, I see

bix nood

I don't think they would like there punishments. pretty sure they would spear killers and rapist and leave them in the middle of nowhere.

>aussies have imported so many chinks that they are going to use their system of governance as well
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_regions_of_China

Fuck off cunt, this is literally the last bastion of conservative white Australia going. That's all we have going for us here given the fact we live in a bland flat fucking desert state with no scenery, at least let us keep our people.

Sure, but you will usually have to turn them down. Considering that they smell like urine.

Fucking racist pigs.

Germany is glad to take every single Aboriginal! They're worth more than gold.

Wait you have internet there? Proof?

we'z be wyte!

WE

So exactly the same as now.

>all of Victoria is melbourne

I have NBN actually, 100 mb/s download speed, 60 mb/s upload, unmetered

Abortia

They grow a hair on their chin for every time they're raped.

I paid a visit to Western Australia for about 6 months a while back. When asking for advice about the ins and outs of Australian life, I was told not to look Abbos in the eye because they were "basically wild animals" and would probably use it as an excuse to attack me. I took it as some edgy /pol meme at the time.

That is, until I was told by the locals not to look Abbos in the eye.

Every single time I went out I would be harassed or see others harassed by an Abbo. I frequented a coffee shop where fights between Abbos and other Abbos or locals could be seen just about daily.

I thought I was redpilled before. Hoooo boy was I wrong.

I don't know why your laffin, it's the everyday man who will suffer to prop up that pet project.

Doesn't really matter, all of your once were criminals anyway.

Only if they are atleast 4/5ths white. And even then they are barely nigger level.

A dignified and noble race.

How can white women even compete?

Do you mean not even look them in the eye if you're just having a casual convo?

fetus plantation?

This would make for the greatest reality tv series ever. Fuck, I would actually pay good money to have cameras and shit set up so we could all watch this clusterfuck take place.

Some abos are fully functioning, nice people.

But i generally find these are the ones who were part of the stolen generation which is kinda weird and strange.

However there are some who have seen their parents mistakes and try to make a life for themselves. These are my favourite type of aboriginals.

These are the ones who often crack racist jokes about their own kind, top lads.

That one is atleast 1/2 white.

I am a halfblood and I'm redpilled, pro republic, pro getting immigrants the fuck out of our country unless they are willing to die for it.

What do you think my chances of getting in on this are.
I think I could help them civilise themselves.

>Aren't there like a few outlier abos who are just "normal?"

No. Not completely normal.

For Example, this is one I watched occur:

>be full abo from bumfuck nowhere
>go to expensive private school
>on a full ride because it has muh white guilt
>takes handouts
>get free $25k per year education
>graduate
>goes to uni
>free ride again
>study law
>become "activist" and abuse politicians on facebook
>rant about how the white man always keeps us blacks down
>never see irony

Yes please, I like The hunger games.

Are there any attractive ones? There's the odd cute native girl here. Every Abo looks like pic related, but in real life.

I think it's some cultural thing for them. like they take it as a challenge or something. I don't think I had even one casual conversation with an Abbo, so I wouldn't know.

I just know I was advised against it.

>Pro-republic
>Redpilled
Go back to your reserve, petrol-nigger.

They are nice... But are they people?

I'd love to see you say that to his face and the way he'd snap your twig neck.

Very civilized reaction to mean words

>Putting all the Abo's in one place
Why is this a bad thing?

as long as the rest are exclusively run by whites this is fine.

My best mate is an abo. Granted he is a half-cast, but they can be fully functioning members of society quite easily. Just as long as they don't start drinking. Alcohol has completely ruined a lot of good people.