MICHAEL SAVAGE TURNS ON TRUMP

He says he is completely done with Trump

He says he doesn't like kanye meeting with trump and he doesn't like trump playing electronic chess.

I think he's a dumbass.

youtube.com/watch?v=s0nWTOqkhgQ

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

RUSSIAN HACKER!

I remember listening to Savage on the radio having a psychotic break on-air because Obama once invited more black people into the White House.

Frankly, I think Savage freaks out whenever black people start hanging around white people or white parts of town.

I'm glad I'm not only one who's not supporting Trump anymore
After he met Obama he's made himself look like a clown every day

I'm starting to see for myself that the "True Conservative" is full of shit, especially when he said that he got Trump elected all by himself.

he's a fucking kike in the grass. i've been a long time fan, but i'm done with him. not even because he "turned," but that you know he only did so because he's a butthurt kike that Trump hasn't invited him to the Trump tower, or offered him some kind of position.

i just can't take the kike seriously anymore. none of his views carry any credibility when he is this petty and turns this quickly.

turncoat kike.

>not understanding trump is playing possum until he gets into office

Savage has been Trumps "friend" waiting to stab him in the back since day 1. Maybe they finally realized it never mattered.

yeah that pissed me off. he thinks hes the only one who had an effect. i think alex jones has more of an effect that savage

>muh he's only pretending to be a retard
I can't believe I was dumb enough to believe this too at one point

I listen to him for like 20min on my drive to work on Friday nights. He literally just shills his own books and talks about how great he is for the entire time. Can't stand that guy

>doubting trump
>ever

You were always dumb enough, Finland.

I like savage but he is really full of shit when he thinks his last book 'scorched earth' was the reason trump won. He constantly lied about where it was on the NYT bestseller list (I checked when he claimed it was #1, it wasn't even close to 1)

Michael Savage is legitimately insane. He changes his opinion on things every ten minutes and mutes his caller to try to seem like he's stumped them. He's literally a fucking kike and will serve their interests before anybody elses. He's not even a conservative more like a bipolar contrarian. I've also heard he's closeted and visits men's saunas in San Francisco.

his ego, unlike Trump's, borders mental illness. it has always been one of Savage's worst traits, but also a charm. but in the past few weeks his turning on Trump has made him completely unbearable.

for Trump to have stayed on Savage's good side, he'd have had to gone on the show once a week, and offer Savage one of the highest positions in his cabinet for him to decline. his self importance is insane.

Thats not what it means.

21 Savage > Michael Savage

The PARASITES that run this country..

STEINER
GEINER
SIXTY-NINER

>i think alex jones has more of an effect that savage
I was going to say the exact same thing in my post. I worked in the electrical union for a bit and I have not met anyone that listens to his show or has even heard of him. They knew about Alex Jones beyond the memes which was odd to me, because Savage has better normie accessibility than Alex does.

Here ya go OP.

I'm listening right now to savage from this podcast and he just said "THAT'S IT, I'M DONE, NOW THAT CAN-YE WEST IS IN THE TOWER IM THROUGH WITH IT"

he's such a cuck

some people just can't enjoy entertainment television

this is the globalist conspiracy

Rosanne Barr is Jewish

'
If he thought that Trump was some kind of true conservative, then he's been off the mark from the

also if trump wants to get anything done he's going to need to make nice with all the republicans he pissed off ( McCain , Bushes )

no i won't give in reeeeeeeeeee

Fuck Savage

Oh please, Savage turns on Trump whenever he hasn't called in for a few weeks since it hurts his brittle little ego. After Trump inevitably gives him a call Michael is going to sing his praises again, self-important hypocrite that he is.