Hikikomori

Any other Sup Forums bros a hikikmori? I used to hang out with so many people but then I stopped caring. 90 percent of people are lame. I would rather sit in my room and watch anime with my dog. I am currently in school to be a firefighter/emt but I do not work and I use state and loan money to live off of/buy things.

Anybody else in a similar situation? Once I graduate next year I will not be able to live this lavish comfy life (as much). But the good news is when I am a firefighter I only have to work 3 to 4 days out of the week and I can stay at home the rest of the week.
I'm getting pretty fat but will have to lose weight before I graduate in order to get hired.

>How degenerate am I Sup Forums on a scale of 1-10?
>Anybody else a hikikmori here? What do you do?

Also I like the picture and quote btw, but please forgive the fact that I posted Terrance Mckenna. The guy was smart but pretty dumb at the same time. It is funny how some of the smartest people in the world (like terrance mckenna) have no common sense

>currently in school
>going to work
>hikki
is this bait?
or do burgerfats not have google?

I used to be so fucking popular in high school, I was on the football team and dicked down so many rando girls. Had house parties in my parent's basement all the time, so many fucking adventures, so many fights

4 years later I barely talk to three people. When life hits ya man...

Sounds like u are a loser lol. I have many friends just choose to communicate with them online or over the phone more than actual see them in person lol. The difference between u and me is that I choose not to talk or interact with people- you don't have a choice in the matter.

>Terrence McKenna
>literally went insane and died from taking too many shrooms
lol

Oh I get it, you were trolling the entire time

You aren't preserving yourself, you are scared of change.

The redpill of life is to gain eternal happiness, not pleasure.
There is a clear difference many men and women do not understand exists.
The key to happiness is: diligence, something you might be lacking.

Also, don't call yourself a hikikomori, you look incredibly stupid.

Buddhism is the ultimate bluepill tho
>lol hey guys life is tough, let's pretend it doesn't exist entirely cause I can't deal

nah I actually just didn't realize that a hikikomori is wayyyy more extreme in isolation than I currently am now. I just looked into it more after posting this thread and sadly I am not extreme enough to be a hikikomori :(

Yeah, you aren't a hikki. Most of us on this website are loners but I doubt very many are that far gone.

Might be be a redpill since leaving earthly desires behind so degenerate actions can't reach you since no need for love, pleasure, friends etc if you can give up all things for true peace.

fucking normies everywhere

>I doubt very many are that far gone
I guess you have never gone to Sup Forums.org/r9k/

The NHK made all of us hikikomoris

I believe he had brain abnormalities most his life. I remember hearing he had migraines for many years.

That's probably why he was such a nut.

>too afraid to be degenerate so you shun everything
that's autism, not awakening

Ok Mom

This ain't reddit fag.

That's what ends up happening escpically when human greed is involved it'll always turn out bad and ends up making everyone else suffer because of it.

FUCKING NORMIES GET OUT

He died from cancer

ahahahahahaha

i know someone who is a bit like one.
it seems he lost all interest to go out.
i think he has a whole life ahead of him but he seems like he couldn't be bothered.

i want to encourage him but he sort of gets annoyed when i do.

*hick*ikomori checking in *^_^*

Just get him fucking wired and go on a drug fuel rampage through the neighborhood.

He said he doesn't work. He might as well be hikki if he goes to school and watches anime 24/7.

try o get a job at an airport. my dad's friend was a firefighter at an airport for like 30 years until he retired and he said he never even one time had to fight a fire or do anything

Fuck you asshole.
Real hikkis don't even open their door, unless its to pick up food mommy left in front of it.

So fuck off with your babby neet failed normie bullshit.

I photosynthesize with a UV lamp in my sealed and barricaded room with a condenser that dips water into my mouth continuously.
>Opening the door for food
AHA Fucking normal-fucking-fags

Was hikki-lite for a while. Self improvement is some tough shit. I just wanna go full akashic records after I do what I want to get done desu senpai