How is it possible to vote illegaly in the US?

How is it possible to vote illegaly in the US?

I dont understand this whole "voter registration" "you need ID or you dont need ID" thing.

Please enlighten me.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/If-you-dont-need-an-ID-to-vote-in-some-states-why-is-it-even-necessary-to-register-to-vote-at-all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why do you even need to register to vote?

OK so some places don't require you to show ID because some people don't have IDs and it's racist to reject them since they most likely will be black

Because we're a big messy country with a mobile population of 330 million. And voter fraud has always been a problem, particularly by the Democrats. That's why.

Sup, Phil! I used to read your posts on /k/ 6 years ago!
>b4 Sup Forums

>How is it possible to vote illegaly in the US?
Because americans in waiting have just as much of a say in their country as you!

Some places can't require ID, because courts have decided that if people have to pay for an ID to vote, it is a poll tax, which has been held to be illegal.

Usually states work around this by having a free state ID card available, but some haven't taken this easy solution.

Republicans find any way to cheat and steal

But they still have to register first. Or am i misunderstand something?
I mean as far as i have info about this, one or another way you have to identify yourself that you are a citizent, and you CAN vote.

Please give me detailed, and simple info about this, beacuse i'm a hun scrub without any actual understanding

I red this:

quora.com/If-you-dont-need-an-ID-to-vote-in-some-states-why-is-it-even-necessary-to-register-to-vote-at-all

"No, you couldn't vote without registering. You still have to tell the poll workers your name, and they'll check it against a list of registered voters. This is to make sure that a) you're registered, b) you live in the precinct or district you're voting and and c) you haven't voted before.

To vote without registering, you'd need to know the name of someone who'd registered but hadn't voted, and claim to be him or her. Of course, that would be fraud, and few people who aren't eligible are that desperate to vote."

This is barely a beliveable way to do massive fruad / illagal voting

There are quite a few loopholes they use to illegally register voters. Motorvoter is one of the big ones. They bulk register illegals for drivers licenses and slip in registrations along the way.

Which is complete nonsense.

How does anyone think Tyrone collects and cashes his welfare? How do you think he drives? How do you think he buys liquor? Even if he gets past SOME things without having to show ID, somewhere, he has to provide identification at some points.

So, he can prove who he is to get his gibs, but somehow, he can't do it for voting?

Give me a fucking break, it's a shitty excuse to keep it more possible for voter fraud in urban areas. I'll post with a friend's encounter with voter fraud in a moment.

>
Can someone explain me?

I mean all the informations out there completely destroys the /pol, and /the_donald 's rethoric that says hundreds of thousands of illegals could vote, and did vote.

I belive to facts, and i have none that support that claim.

Friend of mine was home during the day at his parent's place in 2008 watching their house while they were out of town. Only other person there was his aunt who livers there as well, but she was out shopping for a while.

Friend sees someone walking up the driveway, very unusual for the very rural area they live in.

Stranger shouts over "Hello, sir, may I have a moment of your time?"

>sure

"Does Kathy (name withheld) happen to live here?"

>yes, but she's gone now.

"Well, maybe you can help me. I'm doing some polling work, and was wondering if she's registered to vote?"

>I'm not sure. What do you need this info for?

"Oh, just polling data for the upcoming election, that's all. Can I ask you if you know if she votes every election?"

>I already said I don't know if she votes (he knew she did), but I think we're done here, take care.

A week later, a Fox News crew shows up at his parents' place just before he was about to leave and head home after his folks got back. They did an interview with my friend because his aunt's name came up in a list obtained during a local voter fraud investigation. Apparently, some faggots we're getting lists of senior citizens in the area and were going door-to-door to see if they could get people from that list to say whether or not they were registered to vote, and if they were planning on voting in the 2008 election. They knew older conservatives were expected to have a low turnout and once they'd get confirmation of someone being registered but unlikely to actually vote, they'd send someone to that district to vote I. Their name without ID since they'd have their name and address. Repeat hundreds or thousands of times in states with critically close voting splits, and you can change an entire election easily.

Precisely why voter I.D. Is 100% necessary

This still not means that any random illegal immigrated pearson can just walk up and vote.

As far as i know, you have to have at least a driver's licence or something.

Why do you need to register as a voter? And do you need to identify yourself when you registrate?

I am just completely blind on this.

How can you even register if you are not a citizent?
Can you even do that?

>liberals demand photo ID + background check to exercise 2nd Amendment rights
>liberals sperg out if you suggest similar restrictions on voting
Of the two, voting is a far more dangerous right to exercise. After all, we used it to get Donald Trump elected. Checkmate, atheists :^)

But as far as i know you have to register first, to vote. And you have to be in the gov system, or else you dont get a ballot

In many states all you need is a name and an address for someone else who you know isn't going to vote. The rolls are full of dead people.

In addition some states will even let you cast a provisional ballot if you aren't registered. Guess which party those states always swing towards?

I don't actually know the voter registration process. When I got my driver's license I checked a box on the form that said "Register to vote".

It can.

A random illegal can vote as another person SO LONG AS that person is registered to vote and if he can memorize their name/address to give the info to the people at the ballot table when voting. That can happen in states without voter ID. Why would we not want to make things correct and eliminate one major way fraud can happen?

Regarding your other questions -

You need to register so that the powers that be will know how many actual legal votes can be anticipated for a maximum during an election (prevention of ballot stuffing with votes from large numbers of non-existent individuals). Why do you need to show ID to register? To prove you are who you are as one individual so you can't just keep registering as a new voter over and over again.

For example in Massachusetts, where I live, they only ask your name and address when you go into the polls to make sure you're voting in the right place. Now in MA you do need a social security number to get one of the forms of ID required to register to vote, so that's already better than most states.

Here's where the problem lies though: If someone dies not too long before an election, their name stays on the voter rolls because it takes a while for people to notice and the bureaucratic gears to turn to get your name taken off. If I died a couple of months before the election literally anyone who knew my name and address could walk in and vote under my name and no one could stop them.

In other states like Cali it's even easier than that, you can get a driver's license without a social security number and register to vote using that.

Oh and to expand, literally the only reason to be against Voter ID is if you rely on massively rigging votes to win elections.

But that is actually a lot of fuss for a vote.
I mean i doubt that like a million votes are like this.

Everything contradicts that illegals voted in massive numbers. So the ultimate question is that: is this a lie?

>I mean i doubt that like a million votes are like this.
You'd be surprised. Democrats have been caught red handed all over the country doing all kinds of shady shit

>This is barely a beliveable way to do massive fruad / illagal voting

>bribe social worker
>get a bunch of IDs from old folks' home or mental ward
>register them
>get your activist buddies to vote with them
>???
>profit

What I'm more intersted in is how illegal aliens can vote.

>tfw no confederacyboo Finnish gf

In California illegals can get drivers licenses, which gives them the right to vote. And when voting they don't confirm your citizenship. It's true. Google it. California gives state licenses to illegals. and 3% of them get auto insurance.

t. random guy on Sup Forums without a single shred of evidence

I was wondering as well how the fuck illegals would manage to vote. I mean, not even convicts can vote (which is fucked up, btw), so why would illegals be able to?

just doesnt make any sense

So the smoking gun (if i'm not missusing this), is that many states you don't need to have soc sec number to be able to register? (have a adress)

But that is just stupid. How can you even own something or have an adress if you are illegal?

this is so hard to understand for me

In the UK you need no ID on the day but they check your identity when you register to vote. We have paper ballots though, so ballot stuffing is easy to check.

>you have to """register"""" to vote
>no automatic registration

>The law requires the DMV to issue a California driver's license to anyone who can satisfactorily establish California residency. If the driver cannot show proof of legal residency (with a social security number, for example), the license will have a "recognizable feature" to distinguish the license from those issued to legal residents. The law makes it illegal to discriminate against anyone who holds a driver's license with that mark. The license may not be used for identification purposes.

I found this.

I don't know what to think. It says it can't be used as identification. That means you can not vote. But it also says

>The law makes it illegal to discriminate against anyone who holds a driver's license with that mark.

So you can't say he cant vote. WTF

>be brazilian third worlder in middle of jungle
>election day
>show atendant at polling station my photo ID
>then I show him my other voter registration ID (2 IDs in total)
>put my finger on the fingerprint scanner
>"all alright sir, you conforme"
>vote on the secure machine
>receive a voting receipt at the end
>I didn't even spend 10 minutes on the polling station at the end

Top kek americans

Bump

Any more info is appreciated

its just a retarded loophole from when we were settlers and cowboys and didnt need no reason for an eye dee