I'm gonna learn Portuguese and move to Brazil

I'm gonna learn Portuguese and move to Brazil.

Age of consent is 14 and prostitution semi legal.

Is there any difference in Brazilian Portuguese???

Anything I should expect when I go there

I wanna get some girls preggo and figure this might be the answer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TE6AyQfY6Xw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gross dude

expect to get mugged at least once a year

You do know it's illegal for a US citizen to go to other countries to fuck underage cunt, right?
The FBI will get you and bring you back for penalty.

I'm moving there permanently

This. Buddy of mine lived there several years. Almost got murdered by that motorcycle serial killer guy too but he got lucky as fuck.

You better have enough money to live in a gate community and to bribe the local cops to let you carry a gun for your safety.

Expect your 14 yo hookers to betray you so their gangster boyfriends can rob you blind.

>Almost got murdered by that motorcycle serial killer guy
Story?

He needs renounce his U.S. Citizenship.

What is it with Brazilian people and intercourse?

I know this guys who opened a company there few years back.
He says that women are mostly horny AF and there is no need to try that hard to fuck something.

And I believe him, we usually portray Brazilian women as ticcc sex animals.

What is the deal brazilbros?

hueheuhuheuhe
I do hope you enjoy geting shot and raped with a rusty pipe.

White people are you afraid of fucking?

subjective

Brb kiss my ak and uzi

FBI?

Too much fucking sun. Also, they're country is shit because they mainly focus on fucking instead of actually doing something productive

>my friend was eating at a burger joint near his house
>walks out front and walks home
>5 min later motorcycle serial killer guy drives up to front of restaurant
>shoots guy who just walked out of restaurant and drives off

He also saw multiple multiple murders with people taking selfies of the bodies after since the attitude there is that if someone was killed they probably deserved it.

Wasn't Sweden built on raping and pillaging? I doubt they asked age before what happened Europe???

The Brazilian must spread their seed, the one with the most offspring and most communist will become the next president of Brazil

kys moralfag

You already know spanish, just move to spain

I came to this thread for the young bunda pics and was thoroughly disappointed

Too expensive

Because they don't care about having lots of bastard kids that keep everything poor.

You do know that the age of consent in must of yuuroop is 14-15, right?
You don't HAVE to get zika if you want some underage pussy.

Explain and provide examples/citations

What part of Brazil are you planning on moving to?

>inb4 he falls for the SOUTH BRAZIL E BRANCO meme

I want babies and cheap hot chicas.

I'm yet to have sex and dont really give a fuck about diseases.

Says Mr. Lazy Ex-Yugo.

>be productive goyim
>don't have so much sex

wew rabbi

Shut the fuck up nigger
The age of consent in Germany is 14 only for people younger than 21

You're older than that? Only able to fuck 18 year olds

impressive level of beeing a worthless piece of shit

I have 2 MAs.

Hey, you can always move to some island nation where people walk around naked and spend your days grabbing titties.

I don't know.

I'm 20 and never got to touch a single woman in my life.

Maybe they are only easy for foreigners, maybe it's all just a meme.

Most women here are degenerate roasties, even the girls i thought that were pure or cute. USanon please don't do this with yourself

there is, the language is nasal and i kinda have a problem knowing what theyre saying
good thing is they borrow some english words, train for example is almost the same
learn as much as you can first and then go to brazil, if you dont you risk a mugging

t.moortuguese

Pretty sure your legal system wouldn't take action against a tanned man rambing in fake shitskinistani, they'd probably even send him off with pretty sum to avoid acusatons of racism.

>CONSIDERING IMMIGRATING TO BRAZIL

WHAT!?! On youtube I see chicks as young as 10 shaking their butts to funk and you are telling me that the society isn't sexual enough for everyone to get laid!?!

Serbia is way better than brazil

>moving to the Land of Hell, Torture and Death just to satisfy pedophile urges

you are the ultimate degenerate

>Land of Hell, Torture and Death

I thought that was Mexico.

>motto is ordem e progresso
>has neither

Sounds like Brazil to me. Mexico is equally shit. I've lived in both places for a number of years purely for business purposes. As soon as I'd made enough money I returned to the UK.

on youtube I see the same for your country

So you wouldn't fuck that girl on the right? How alpha are you?

Go on, you can join with other Germans there.

I dont talk to girls under the age of 21

Não faças isso, o Brasil é um pais muito criminoso, até o sul do Brasil é perigroso, eu fui lá e eu estive num assalto.
>Inb4 HUE MONKEY
I learned portuguese by myself just for the heck of it

Why don't you go to a massage parlour? Try GPguia.
And it IS easy for foreigners, since colonial times - e.g. Indian women trying to fuck with S. José de Anchieta.

"muito perigoso", "e eu fui assaltado".

Bullshit. Brasil funk videos of little girls are a dime a dozen. I have yet to see anything like this of Americans:

youtube.com/watch?v=TE6AyQfY6Xw

South Brazil is a bit more bearable.

> Less crime
> More whites
> More temperate weather

Obrig fico meio embriagado

>You're older than that? Only able to fuck 18 year olds
I thought it was 16 year olds??

man age of consent in germany is complicated. No wonder there are all these cultural misunderstandings, or "rapes", as western women like to call them :^)

okay sorry, in America the girls are like 2-3 years older before making videos like that

Apology accepted, moorfag.

I went to south Brazil, yes it is whiter, but in Porto Alegre the pardos (browns) are everywhere and do lots of crime. In cities away from there is safer

What Brazilian teenagers look like

So I have been to Brazil about 5 times. I'm a semi richfag with really richfag friends from across the globe so everyone in a while I'll head to one of their countries. I'm going to tell you as another American 5 things on what to do.

>Get a fucking tan and keep one before you go or you'll get shot. If you are white.

>If you are going to move there, move to the richer areas of Sao Paulo. Southern region of Brazil is a lot better and a lot less crime stricken

>try to move into a western or an American style apartment complex or else you will have to throw your used toilet paper in a fucking bin next to your toilet and it stinks and sucks. American style apartments do exist and are usually filled with dockyards like you.

>Unless you are rich here or work in a high paying job like IT, Broadcasting, Engineering, or Finance you will fucking hate your life in Brazil. The Real (pronounced Hey Eye) is roughly 3 times less than the USD but everything over there costs like 5 times more, it's kinda like living in Hawaii or another island nation. Don't bother getting a car there, try to ship it to Brazil, it is cheaper.

>They do weird shit to food that isn't native. Pizza is the worst, they do ungodly things to pizza. It ends up being like an Italian bread loaf with asparagus and fish on it. It's fucked. There is barely any if at all Chinese food, though they've got sushi down to a science if you are willing to pay.
>pic is Itaim Sao Paulo. Nice restaurant scene there

how legal of you

same difference. same could be said of all the south border counties that are slowly turning red states blue and spanish speaking more and more everyday

Good luck getting killed nmigga.

>The Real (pronounced Hey Eye)

fuck off were full

I got mugged, and it was two against 1, they snuck behind me and started headbutting me. This was in Porto Alegre south of brazil. All they took was a crappy iPhone 5 I then blacklisted and I also icloud fucked that shit so it was harder to use.

How well could a burger like me do in Brazil on a pension of $2,700 a month? I also have a penchant for hookers...

That's all the negatives

The white people and mixed people are great, usually really nice, and appreciate you more if you try to speak Portuguese. If you wanna go to Brazil, you should, but don't just move out on the blue. I recommend going on holiday there once or twice to figure out what's it all about. Another great thing is if you are white, the Brazilian chicks love it. It is kinda like the thing is Americans have in Australia where their women like Americans cause we don't get drunk and beat our wives and we also like to work.

But in all seriousness, you should not move to a country because they exhort minors.

>pic is Vila Olimpia it is where my buddy lives and where I usually stay at when I go to Sao Paulo

Fuck off gringos. Go to Thailand or some shit.