Monarchy

Does anyone have screen cap of user who wrote about his assignment where he explained why monarchy is better than democracy or can give me some good points on why it's so? I am going to argue with my teacher about it in few days and I want to embarrass him next to whole history course

Other urls found in this thread:

riosmauricio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Hoppe_Democracy_The_God_That_Failed.pdf
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Szymon_Dzierzgowski
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumping for interest

Bumping also for interest. Should be pretty easy for you to work out without it, though.

Well why don't you just ask for Sup Forums opinions about the pros and cons of monarchy?

Start by saying what you think, start an actual discussion.

The great thing about monarchies is many have existed so there's plenty of examples of how it can go right and wrong.

Bumpo

Redpill me on monarchy

interested

bumping

I'm anti-monarchy, but if you want to argue for it don't argue for absolute monarchy. The post-magna carta english monarchy is probably a good example of a functioning monarchy.

Bump

>I'm anti-monarchy
Why?

This is how the world ends,
Not with a smurf but with an electrocardiogram.

As a symbol monarchy is pretty nice.
But I'll be goddamned if I let some inbred shitmouth crooked tooth limey give me orders just because his dad and his mum made a human spud.
FASCISM IS THE ONLY WAY.

Having an autocratic leader can be really good if the leader is competent. But often times the leader isn't competent at all. There are many examples of fucking horrible rulers in monarchist europe.

Read Leviathan.

bump
It wasn't long ago that Sup Forums would always have a conversation about Monarchism going.

ebin

is this supposed to be a terrifying portrait?

>I don't like autocracy
>But autocracy is the only way!

There are indeed a handful. And because they're so few, that's why they're notable. A competent leader is great. A lousy leader is fine, as long as he leaves things be.
A bad king is only one who actively wrecks shit, and that's less common, and certainly less likely now.

4u

okay good

>Broad claims that hereditary monarchy is better than elective monarchy because muh Capetian dynasty
Opinion disregarded

have another

I don't object to the autocracy. I object to the means by which someone ascends to autocracy. I want a capable, preferably military leader, not some faggot who rises to power because muh aristocracy.

It's like any topic. Some times it gets spammed, then it gets a break.

>I want a capable, preferably military leader
Why military? A good general doesn't necessarily make a good autocrat.
And with a monarchy, you've got someone trained for the job. Not just popular with the party/military.

Democratic governments plunge into excessive debt and taxation. Politicians are not held mortally responsible for their actions, and are incentivised to steal as much as they can while passing the issues of the day to the next guy and the guy after that (because fixing a issue deprives their party of a platform). The usual divide and conquer that all systems rely on is amplified in a democracy, instead of holding the king accountable for their misery, citizens fight against each other as men vs women, old vs new, racial divides, tradition vs hedonism, etc.

A monarch's power is checked by his people not deposing him. Democratic governments have no responsibility, and ergo no power checks

bump

I haven't heard this quote in a while.
He's so handsome in that painting.

If you have to ask for your arguments, you aren't ready to debate your teacher, just keep your head down if this is college and get your grade, a lot of teachers are fuck boys that will never admit they are wrong and care more about power in the classroom.
You might have been told college is a world of open discussion and debate of great ideas, this is a lie, I'm sorry.

>I want to embarrass [my teacher]

Hard lesson, incoming.

1. Monarch is racially superior to common people because of his noble blood accumulated in him for generation of breeding with other royal houses.
2. Monarch is educated from the childhood to be a ruler.
3. European monarchy is by definition based on christianity. Monarch is always brought as a deep christian and believes that his power is given to him by god, in which case he better try his best not to fuck up. Monarch is alone responsible for all the actions government take.
4. He is rich as fuck which makes him almost uncorruptable.
Monarchy is just natural state of government, its always developes by itself. Most talented and the best people in tribe become nobles, the best noble becomes autocrat. Christianity sustains social order and creates clear moral code. People believe that power of autocrat is given to him by god and they are becoming loyal. Autocrat believes this too and they're all trying to do whats best for the country and people, thus forming a self-sustaining society which will live right until some degenerate philosophers and jews will pop out, plague the minds of people and collapse everything.
Think of it. Why jews were such proponents of democracy for the past 200 years? Democracy degenerated politics to the state of talking-head puppets and allowed jews to take political control trough buying off the candidates and media, totally destroying the west and hiding it all behind the buzzwords like 'freedom' and 'equality'. How many monarchs tried to literally ethnically cleanse the original population of their countries? And thats what the (((freely elected government))) does right now.

Read the Protocols.

riosmauricio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Hoppe_Democracy_The_God_That_Failed.pdf
You are welcome pal

Read hans Herman hoppe democracy the god that failed then start LARPING in the dark enlightenment

Monarchy is a shitty idea if only for the reason that you eventually end up with infertile retards running the show.

Even dumb retards end up being better rulers than a bunch of 5 presidents in the same time spam. Democracies are extremelly short sighted

Oh, does time not work in a linear fashion?

I hope you find it mate. Bump

pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Szymon_Dzierzgowski