Why do some populations prefer tits while others prefer ass? Is it cultural or biological? Finally...

Why do some populations prefer tits while others prefer ass? Is it cultural or biological? Finally, which are you: tits man or ass man? Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tujqM2u-BVo
youtube.com/watch?v=cKHUgJ5suIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm both

I like both. Im not a fan of fat ass, I like wide hips.

I prefer feet

There is literally no biological advantage to having a large ass

youtube.com/watch?v=tujqM2u-BVo

This

Thighs/legs. Not feet though, who the hell knows where people have stepped.

I hear it depends on what your mother looks like.

>Why do some populations prefer tits while others prefer ass? Is it cultural or biological?
niggers like ass, whitey likes tits
>Finally, which are you: tits man or ass man?
tits man
>Why?
whenever I see a nice set of breasts I get a incredible feeling, can't explain it

You're fucking disgusting.

Ass. Tits have never really done much for me. I honestly like them smaller, like a b cup.

Hitomi objectively has nasty looking tits tho

Dan we know it's you.

tits but i do appreciate ass

tits all the way

Not a fan of gross floppy tits like your pic related, but nice firm tits are always great.

There is no advantage to having large tits either but both are an indication of good genetics and fertility. Im not sure that the term is but women who have lots of estrogen during puberty causes fat build up and to be stored in the buttocks, hips and breasts. Women who dont get alot of Estrogen growing up usually have disproportionate fat distribution or end up looking like boys and become lesbians/trannies.

I like all: boobs, ass and feet. But boobs are the best.

Why not both? She has nice smile.

I have other tits saved, all kinds of tits

>Americans are less white than poo in loos

So what you're saying is I should be giving my 10 year old daughter estrogen supplements?

As long as you are not with them once they start getting old its all good to be a titman

I love tits. Always have. My wife has 38 DDDs. I didn't discover until we were dating, I was an ass man as well.

/r/ that manga where the guy realizes attraction to tits is just attraction to ass evolved for bipedal humans

i think its both cultural and genetics, like many preferences

im both, really, though if a woman has a nice ass and no/very small tits, its fine. if she has tits but no ass, she can fuck right off

the border between b and c is perfect

if they are perky and angle up im in heaven

Yes. And have her drink vodka from BPA water bottles.

I am an ass man.
I like big butts, but not Shaniqua big. There is a huge difference between having a fat ass and a big, but firm ass.
I think I turned into a nigger once, I was at a party and saw this chick from behind. My dick got triggered so hard that I couldnt function properly.
Anyway, I Saw, I conquered, I came.

Broad hips are an indicator for a large birth canal, large breasts evoke Images of breastfeeding mothers. I have no idea if there is any scientific basis for this, but it kinda makes sense to me.

I prefer a large hip to waist ratio, massive baboon asses may not apply. Firm, bubbly glutes are best. Breast size is less important to me compared to firmness, areola coloration and nipple size. Blue vein hambeasts are out, tight B or C cups are superior to me.

Additionally: flat belly and well defined back with a crest.

>USA
>white

>Argentina white

Wider hips = more likely to survive childbirth and provide more offspring.

More protruding ass = genetics to cope with famine situations and currently healthy and nourished and therefore any child more likely to be successfully delivered.

Real men want both.

Ass, I like doggy style so a great ass gets me hard af.

He likes big butts and cannot lie.
But not shaniqua big he cannot lie
Though it turned him into a nigger once.
Saw a chick from the behind, Thor was going to pounce.
His dick got triggered hard and his brain didn't function.

Nigga nigga nigga nigga

Agreed but I love me some big perky tits. Problem is big tits have a much shorter shelf life than small tits.

>BPA water bottles
devil detected

Bewb lovers are the master race

Liking ass comes from special gay hormones that jews inject into your local water supplies. If you like ass more than tits it's a sign that you're infected, you probably already have secret homolust.

Thinly veiled tits thread

>big tits = quality

>big ass = quantity

seriously, look where which is preferred in the world.

I'm an ass man, but luckily my wife has both

Most guys prefer tits when they're in their teens

Ass

She can grind that booty better than you playing with her tits.

icelandic booty ?

This.
I like both, but i prefer ass a small amount over tits.
The best is the wide hips, narrow waist combo, that is absolutely gorgeous.

Tits are degenerate. There are visible veins crisscrossing everywhere on them. Stray hairs can grow around the areolas. They are a baby feeding device and you turn them into something sexual.

Asses have no veins. No random, surprise hairs. A ass in doggiestyle position is what we have evolved to be attracted to, it is what all mammal male species are attracted to. Other male mammals don't lie underneath the female of their species to stare or nibble at their tits.

Cute face and petite bodytype

Liking tits over ass is just a sign that you were breastfeeded for too long.

It's literally a civilisation vs barbarism map

Icelanders are niggers

>beaners and nigs love big butts
What a surprise

haha YEAH

Ass

>tfw gf has no tits

Assman, with thighs and hips being very important as well.

Tits can range from DFC to huge cowtits, doesn't matter so long as the ass is on point.

>AMERICA
>THIRD WORLD

Liking ass over tits is just a sign your mom wiped your ass for too long.

Tits'n'hips
Cause I'm well adjusted adult man.

I like armpits, to be honest.

Tits > ass

No one asked you, stupid Aussie shitposter.

>iowa boobs
I think thats due to me

Tits = Whites

Caring,supportive shows a women can take care of children, around eye height so no dumb apes can splendor at them. Produce milk a invulnerable substance in the raising of children and a source of substance in freezing temperatures for babies.

Ass = niggers

Shows huge amounts of fat so no need to care for children when you have 9 of them. These big lumps of fat show their not starving to death. Literal shit and diarrhea come out of it, Also it's a favorite with faggots

IF YOU LIKE ASS OVER TITS YOU'VE FALLEN FOR THE WAY THE JEW WANTS YOU THINK.

Hips are between tits and ass in Whiteness. Anything else bodily part fetish is degenerate tier.

Please refer to these info grapths
You can see how the American media and 55% white population have abandoned the superior breast to shit eating out asses. Come home White man

This is an objective fact.

i'm just a pussy man.

How did they manage to survey Best Korea's preference?

>Broad hips are an indicator for a large birth canal, large breasts evoke Images of breastfeeding mothers. I have no idea if there is any scientific basis for this, but it kinda makes sense to me.
Yeah but it's also the reason why feetfags are genetical dead end. If you like ass, tits, tights it's because your mind is geared to help you find healthy mother for your kids, liking feets make absolutely no sense and only show your brain isn't working correctly.

you don't want to know

Any other opinion is wrong.

University and elites with internet access.

youtube.com/watch?v=cKHUgJ5suIA

Tits larger than neccary developed so men had something to focus on during missionary intercourse. Missionary intercourse enables stronger pair bonding and bigger paternal investment in children which is neceray for civilication to develope.

Thus tits and face are the focus of civilized men while muh ass is for primitive fuckers (white and asian culture vs. niggers).

Tits.
A woman can build her ass. She's just unfortunate if she's born without big and/or shapely tits.
>inb4 hurrrr you can pay for tits

Big and at the same time good looking breasts are a rarity and clothed when you can see relatively well formed bare buttocks everywhere all the time, so I think that's partly why tits are more exciting to me.

Dicks

If you're an ass man you've fallen for the Jewish plot to niggerfy the population

Or I just grew up liking girls asses.

I too have told myself this lie to get fatherly affection from a stranger

if you aint gettin with her pit
then you aint gettin IT

brah...

Hitomi is my fav

i prefer vagina

Nowadays, women even get implants when they want a big ass too. Brazil is fucking notorious for this.

Some populations have higher test than others and need both.

Reminder if your gf isn't 30F and above with a wide ass then you are a cuck and might as well off yeself.

Feet are the most red pilled female body part for a man to be aroused by. Tits and ass are just products of Jewish degeneracy.