HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

I keep watching this faggot's videos, and every time he talks to a woman -- ANY WOMAN -- they start flipping their fucking hair, making faces, biting their lips, and trying to touch him. This effeminate, nerdy-looking piece of shit white supremacist somehow pulls all this tail. Why do women like evil men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IeYg8TOswd8
heartiste.wordpress.com/2013/04/26/why-are-men-with-dark-triad-personalities-so-irresistible-to-women/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>evil

Post some video about it happening.

Power and status are to women like how tits and ass are to us.

>goyed.com
Lmao

How dis dis make you feel, Beta boi?

only white women tho' remember when he did the interview with the chink? she was clearly triggered

>Post some video
skip ahead to about 6 mins in

youtube.com/watch?v=IeYg8TOswd8

they start heavy petting each other at 11 mins when the cameras are off

>power
>status
ok maybe this guy has some sort of power over his followers but status? lmao

Maybe women like the fash cut?

but i have one, and no one talks to me

It's woman logic. They probably associate him with trump's success. Sort of like how they like musicians for a while even if they aren't successful or famous.

that shit cut is so gay

Are you overweight, do you have a neck beard, do you look approachable or do you always frown and do you dress properly? It all adds up desu

I actually look a lot like he does, just younger. I'm guessing its because he's famous.

Shut up Nguyễn

>goyed.com

FUND IT
CAN YOU IMAGINE THE BUTT DEVASTATION
OY VEY

kanker

Gay magic

vs. the world

which woman wouldn't want to be love interest of protag?

The last one sure.

You could only draw such conclusions from others if you haven't interacted with women irl.

I actually think Spence is a bit of a knob but I have to admit when I was watching those interviews I did wonder.

>goyed.com

lol, degenerate but funny

Women like bad boys.

>uncut, goy & proud
LOL at at all the cutlet american crypto-jews.

All mamillian women instinctively want a man who would kill for the family. Shit's genetic and deep in the cortex.

It's the very reason why women select for stupid shit like bigger tusks and antlers.

>You mad chosen boi?

1) Spencer is a fairly attractive man
2) Spencer has good style - he's a hipster. He has nice hair, and he dresses well
3) Spencer is intelligent. When Spencer speaks, he speaks confidently and with precision
4) Spencer has a reputation for being someone who engages in 'counter-revolutionary' behavior
5) Spencer is charismatic. People are attractive to his character, personality, mannerism. He is charming

It's easy to understand why Spencer gets women all hot and bothered.

This is Dark Triad shit we're seeing.

heartiste.wordpress.com/2013/04/26/why-are-men-with-dark-triad-personalities-so-irresistible-to-women/

What you mean "evil"? He's a sweetheart.

I mean he's regarded as evil by the moral (((gatekeepers))) of society

>he's a hipster
how?

Heartiste sucks now that he's completely stopped talking about game

>it actually excists, and is a jewish forum

you know what to do

Original Spencer-Reeves Interview collager here. Dumping some variants I did.

LITERALLY WHO
LITERALLY WHAT
OP LITERALLY KILL YOURSELF

You stupid virgins female buzzfeed tier "journalists" do this flirty trick to appeal to your vanity and need for attention.

>handsome
>tall, strong
>confident
>combat vet
>leader of whatever the fuck that thing is that he's leader of
>white supremacist
Pretty sad but what do you expect?

Well, white women would win in a white ethno-state, chinks, not so much.

Richard Spencer looks like an autistic Manchild

This. I'm Tired of le spencer meme

What's the big deal? Women act like that around me all the time. I thought that was normal female behavior.

Even Richard Martin wanted a shot at that boipucci

Riddle me this, Sup Forums

> If big black cock is called BBC?
> Why is not small asian dick called SAD?

Discuss.

SAD! Many such cases!

>Original Spencer-Reeves Interview collager here
Do you .... do you literally have NOTHING ELSE to be getting on with?

When a man who truly gives no fucks about the opinions of others it gets women wet as fuck.

If they hold controversial views the woman thinks she can be the one to change said man through the magic of vagina. The thought of this gets woman wet as fuck

Spencer seems to have both

> Jewish
> tattoo

my immersion has been shoahd

look at them. these aren't exactly good-looking women

they are just happy a man is paying attention to them

>Evil
Women likes strong righteous men who aren't cowed by (((political correctness)))

Or as I like to call it, intellectual colonialism & psychological fascism for the creation of thought crime.

I see seriously nothing.

You guys really are virgins

Nvm, it's quite obvious after 11 min that she's somewhat hitting on him

This is the ideal white nationalist body. You may not like it, but this is what peak Nazi performance looks like.

I'll tell you exactly what it is. You watched to much fucking TV and movies as a kid and you thing being an absolute retarded woman means you want to have sex with someone. Also, the girl with glass has down syndrome.

Another thing is that "Evil" is purely subjective, and the losers of history has usually been the ones with the moral high ground.

Proving the eternal truth that echos through eternity: Might makes right. History is written by the victors.

Yeah this, Jordan Peterson has some interesting stuff on the matter. Women subconsciously feel attracted to 'strong' man, the ones who slay the monsters and are 'leaders' or 'alfa's' so to speak; it is no wonder, historically and darwinian speaking, that about 20% of the man were able to have offspring with about 80% of women, therefore you have twice as many females in your family tree than you have men. Women don't generally feel much loyalty in this respect to their respective tribe. However, women do have a very ingrained psychological pathos towards the 'evil outsider' meaning those who might hurt the tribe because they are perceived to be dangerous. This is also why 'empowerment' is so important in the feminist movement, since they wish to strengthen the tribe's people regardless if it is actually strong what they do or not.

Idk, I am not making great sense. It is better to just massively redpill yourself on the vids of Jordan Peterson (see youtube)

Irony of feminism is that it seeks to identify the power structure, which they see is the patriarchy, then they wish to destroy it and impose their own power structure, though they do not call it a power structure; it is somewhat of the natural order of things in their way I truly don't understand how they can't see this inherent irony within feminist but also marxist thinking.

>evil

Please. Just stand your ground, speak with conviction, and articulate. Every follower, every pretentious SJW, self-aggrandizing, in it for likes, respecter of persons will bend to you.

These are not particularly invested or objective people. The majority of people are followers, at the mercy of the last propaganda piece handed to them.

Can we have a Sexy Spencer thread?

They do

That lady is on his team for sure lol. She is white and secretly agrees with everything he is saying.

Maybe Spencer is good for us.. if we can get a large amount of white women who deep down know what IS right, but have just never strongly and charismatically told to be "racist" so they never really considered it... but if they open their eyes? and we get some white women with us.. well thatd be swell I guess.

Feminists are just useful idiots serving Marxist ideology attracting masses of girls who want serve their own short term self interest, and men who think they can get pussy by being white knights.

It failed as an ideology as soon as it was exposed to arguments. Feminism is long dead.

meant for

rodger elliot right here, ladies and getns

>Feelings are more important than facts
Fucking dropped, this guy is a SJW

This.

Women are useful idiots and no one has told them with conviction that whites should be together even though they deep down know it to be true and most often instinctively do the right thing. If they are told in large enough amounts, and they start accepting this commonly... that could be good for us. 53% of white women did vote Trump, which is pretty remarkable. As we begin to draw from that group, even other SJW's on the other side will start to consider it and some will flip and "grow up"

topkek.webm

It's all about that hitler youth cut

German engineering at it's finest

cus you prob look like this

Well supposedly women supposedly want varied genetics for their offspring which means welcoming outsiders - but at the same time they want to protect their offspring too which means being distrustful of outsiders. Both these things conflict which probably explain why women are often so unpredictable to us. it also explains why they shouldnt really be the ultimate leaders of the nation or tribe

kek'd

Am off work with manflu at moment. I enjoyed putting it together tbqh and learned more shoop skillz but I admit I can get too focused on stupid shit though.

Topkek good work m8 saved

M8 he dresses fucking well. I get the same looks whenever I'm not wearing sweatpants and smeared in Cheeto dust.

Holy Shit. Is Spencer the Moonman?

Saved

meme magic is real user

Those are all trannies! It's almost as if they sense his super-faggot power level.