WHY?!

Why is my brother so retarded!? JUST WHY!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RqaIgeQXQgI
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZLD31C3cdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we out there making history

relax you will only die 50 years after them

Things are going in the right direction Norway. People are slowly getting red pilled.

To cull the betas and nu males, and ensure only the strongest whites survive. We will build an even stronger Swedish state over the ashes of shit skins and traitors.

>roleplaying as a country
kill yourself

It will already be to late when most swedes realize how fucked they are. Your government will just keep on taking loans until you become a caliphate.

They sat out during the great crusade. They were warned about the jews but did not heed.

No Norway.

That's how a defeatist cuck thinks. And Sweden is actually one of the most financially stable countries in the EU at the moment.

People are getting red pilled at an ever increasing rate.

This is a test and it will weed out all the traitor cucks.

>People are getting red pilled at an ever increasing rate.

I fucking hope so, do you have anything to prove this though?

The swedes at my job are started to get redpilled aswell, they have gone from never discussing these issues to openly getting frustrated.

Also, I know that Sweden has alot of money, but one issues is that the swedish government doesnt keep track of how much money the refugees wil cost them. I am really expecting the swedish welfare state to collapse.

Sweden needs to get a grip on its neo nazi problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=RqaIgeQXQgI

Swede bitches suck good the big chilean cock, I talk by experience

It's all about the interviews with Swedes starting at 9:08

you've just gotta make him safe again user.

The media is obsessed with nazis. The otherday they reported that the nazi movement is growing.

13 people had joined in a year!

13 PEOPLE!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 People!

On the otherhand, i would say that the jihadist-wanna-be:s has grown by a number far greater than 13.

But media wouldnt report that, 13 new basementdwelling nazis however must be the greatest threat to sweden.

too close to frozen dirt known as Finland

I think those specifically were fake news created by the media and having their own reporters as actors.

Yes, you are fucking up your country like none other in history.

Trust in media is at all time low.

Alternative media is at all time high.

White flight is still possible so the urbanites can pretend the problems dont exist. They wont be able to run for much longer though.

When the boomers die there will be happenings.

They are putting fluoride in the water, turning men into women

Don't ever drink crane water

Hello my white friends I am white just like you.
Tell me, I was listening to varg and he says Slavs were slaves to the Nordic people a long time ago and that are genes got mixed up in the process. What do you think of this? It kind of makes sense to me, I'm pale as fuck and blue eyed and I can't stand the sun or warm weather.
Am I descendant of Nordic nobility?

no

>Alternative media is at all time high.

Good, do you have any swedish alternative media that you recommend?

Also, arent your kommuner (?) starting to have economic issues? Forcing small villages to take refugees has fucked their budget up IIRC.

I hope youre right Sven. Sad thing is that this cant be solved democratically.

>Am I descendant of Nordic nobility?

Who cares?

The question of who is and isn't white is a simple one, and the only people who act like it isn't are kikes looking to confuse us. You're white and that's good enough.

All European peoples need to realize this and recognize we can still respect each others boundaries. We have a shared global interest as whites, and then a more specific national level that is more defined.

Why does Sweden look like Marge Simpson?

eyy, walla habibi jag svär jag ska komma till norge för era blonda skid-guzzar

för Abdi och hans afghanska brushor har redan tömt sina kukar i dom fittorna här mannen

I'm just searching for evidence of Serbs being kangz n queenz n shieeet

kommune = municipilaty

Just watched an interesting talk where they basically say Europeans have evolved very strong altruism and a sense of universal good. This worked very well in the frozen north, but now it is short circuiting in the modern world in the case of Sweden and Germany cucking itself to death.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZLD31C3cdE

Sounds fucking retarded.