Women

News says women are smarter than men... why is the world smartest person a man? and try to mention an important invention invented by a woman. not discoveries but inventions

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient#Sex
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IQ tests show males are more intelligent in every race.

And besides, there is more to success than just intelligence. All my sisters are pretty smart but have zero drive to do anything in life except find a cute boyfriend.

Are you familiar with the term "fake news"?

Women might be smarter on average I wouldnt even mind. But its undeniable that more men than women have extremely high intelligence. That's why the greatest scientists, writers, musicians, entrepreneurs and politicians are men.

No its because the men oppress them so they never get the credit for their work

Plato had a female ghost writer.

>import a million braindead terrorist men
>men's average intelligence plummets
Who would have thought?

>women
>smart

This. Fucking shitlords throughout history. Thank god it's the current year.

Because men succeed in ways women fail to accomplish

>a implicit bro code that binds all honorable men to a code of morals
>teamwork; men struggle for dominance, but once the alpha is established, the rest of the male population is cooperative enough to get something productive going.

Really, the one thing that holds back western women is their selfish ambitions and their psychopathic narcissim. And no, telling other women they are beautiful and smart is not helping; it virtue signalling that only feeds into their delusions and your own moral vanity

>less muscle mass
>less testosterone
>more sensitive (to weather, etc)
>more emotional
>pays a lot of attention on her looks because wants to attract a successful male, and to be accepted by other females
>every month removes unfertilized egg, making her even less stable and fit
>gets pregnant
>9 months of being even less capable
>kid is born
>took it's toll on the body and mental health
>spend years raising the child
>at this point she has no skills outside of chores
>maybe has a second child

how will women ever recover

>gender is a social construct and we are all equal
>look look wimin are smarter xDDD

Men aren't being educated the way they used to be.
Now it's women teachers giving all their attention to the girls in class, and because the atmosphere is so vulva-centric no bloke wants to become a teacher.
Not to mention that with the nobility of teaching gone, there's no reason for successful academics to join the pool of failed people who end up teaching because they can't do anything else in their field.

Because of all this and eduction reforms that have changed the methodology, girls score higher than boys and when they grow up the girls go slutting through college and the boys end up unmotivated, wherever they may be.

>generalisation

Bets are this was done using some meme metric like 'number of degrees' or some shite.

>at this point she has no skills outside of chores
>managing a family does not develop skills

wew cunt

k bud sure thing

greatest redpill of all is that women on average are smarter than men on average, but there are more dumbasses and geniuses amongst men.

>boys end up unmotivated, wherever they may be
this is where I'm at right now. I just passed my first semester in college but I still don't even know what I want to major in

*no marketable skills

and if a grill gets a job that means less jobs for males and lower wages for all.
also that female would look for males who are even more successful than her, which only further complicates things

So feminism is over then? That's what this means right?

Are you talking bell curves?
Should also mention more men are absolutely fucking retarded.

Don't forget that a lot of women in the hard sciences and engineering also get all sorts of bennies like "women in science" scholarships. Fucking useless twats in my experience.
t. scientist

>cooking and cleaning aren't marketable skills

>cooking and cleaning aren't chores

Chefs, cleaners?

Cooking can be a creative pursuit, not just a routine grindy one.

How was this calculated?

The greatest redpill is to realize this is just bullshit propaganda.

going to college. without knowing what you want. nice waste of money and time faggot

The female mind was creative and intelligent enough to destroy Western civilization in less than 50 years

Someone post the bell curves of male vs female intelligence.

More women have an "average" IQ while men are more evenly distributed. There are a lot more dumber men than there are dumb women. There are also a lot more smarter men than there are smart women.

women can (and want to be): cooks, kindergarten teachers, tailors, gardeners, and several other jobs
but they don't realize it until much later in life, before that they're memed that they can be engineers and doctors and all that

the one in which they would be most successful in is helping in their men's business

not smart enough to shut up

Did they sample 3 times as many women and just compare the aggregates?

Yessss, the (((female))) mind. Good goy.

propagandizingly

This So feminists can all go home now right?

This is true for men as well, everyone realizes that success isn't worth the stress sooner or later.
Hit me when I was 27, some people only figure it out in their 40s or older.

>The female mind
Whatever you say goy

MUH STRONK WOMYN

you gooo girls!

>a bunch of skinny, weak nerdy Jews with syphilis and tay sachs ruining the world
>a bunch of neurotic, bitchy women who have no understanding of traditional and tribalism ruining the world
pick one

>implying IQ tests are not built on purpose to even the scores between men(who scored higher) and women(who scored lower)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient#Sex

Why not both?

Reminder that women were a mistake

Eh? Most women I know seem extremely smart until you get to know them...

Smartness in women seems to be correlated with high neuroticism. Most highly intelligent women are also mentally ill to a point where they can't utilize their intelligence.

Women are not smarter than men, for the bible tells me so.

A women I know is extremely smart but has very little social skills. She is doing amazing research, but she's not very sociable.

I see what you mean

I mean something like this amazing scientific chart I just made.
Both men and women average out relatively closely, but there is more diversity in men.
Almost all women are in the "average" categories, while men have sizable "brilliant" and "retarded" blocks.

>bragging rights

I thought if one gender held something over the others' heads, it was sexist. Oh yeah I forgot they changed the rule so men can only be sexist no matter what

So woman figured out how to be NEET before men did.

What's the source on this?
Anyway, men have higher average IQ, so that's that.

sounds like someone doesn't understand how bell curves work, or what the word smarter means

>Everything in school from first grade to studies catered for woman learning patterns.

>Woman excel in said schools.

>Therefore it must be that women are smarter than man.

Fuck me, people really can't fucking read statistics.

this is surprisingly accurate for the most part

>men still end up on top
>MUH PRIVILEGE

Pseudoscience

What is the metric here?

If after all the catering to women we still come out on top, perhaps there is some innate privilege to being a man and we must do our very best to defend it.