GERMANY YES

GERMANY YES

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4024812/Muslim-State-Secretary-Berlin-voices-backing-Sharia-law-Europe-saying-absolute-compatible-German-legislation.html
jihadwatch.org/2016/12/berlin-senates-new-muslim-secretary-of-state-claims-sharia-absolutely-compatible-with-german-law
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article160171830/Das-Bild-von-der-erfolgreichen-Migrantin-hat-Risse.html
youtube.com/watch?v=r2ehUOwjf1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=auXF93jRi8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Beweis

Good. They asked for this. Deutschland unter alles.

No way, link

This is the reason why Hitler built the Berlin Wall.

at least she isn't putin's friend

Sounds believable due to the neo-commie government in Berlin.
Thus said, secretary of state is not that important position. There are 25 of those for Berlin alone.

I know you're being cheeky, but lefties actually believe this. They don't realise the Left built the wall, and people fled from east to west when it came down.

Love it, love every bit of it. They are going to completely ruin what's left of Berlin and the rest of the country is going to see right on time for the general election what a left/green coalition does to a community.

>Sup Forums thinks all muslims understand sharia in the same way

link or kill yourself. you bring down your national IQ you fucking nigger.

Why isn't the half of Germany that was under commies as red pilled as other former soviet states?

Make more excuses, Poland. You'll be divided evenly soon enough.

Maybe but they tend to interpret it a certain way, wouldn't you say?

Germans are genetically defective

>be german
>sitting in a german train
>can't understand a word of the people around me
>they smell like shit
I have BPD if I kill them now will I get in prison?

>going to see
Come on mate?

They aren't going to see shit.

Everytime someone posts on Sup Forums that there needs to be a sacrificial country to send to the world an example of multiculturalism, they seem to forget South Africa. Why?

Cause the media won't report on it.

Most fucking Australians don't even know there's a refugee crisis in Europe. No one cares and if things go to shit, no one will know.

>be leftard
>support islam and sharia
I'll never understand why they do this

Because they're brown/black and that means we must flood our country with them for progress points.

She looks like a kid with progeria.

Cause it's not white.

They actually are way more redpilled. But even there it takes time and happenings for enough to wake up.

>pro-sharia
>is a woman whithout even her hair covered

looks legit

This is good news.
The faster their country gets more cucked, the more the germans will vote AfD.

this see
also this

Albino Germans

Have you met Sweden?

If Afd gets too much influence, they will do a Britain and ban the "neo-nazis".

Don't be so negative Aussie bro. Did you think Brexit was gonna happen? Or Trump? Give people some credit.

Why doesn't she stone herself to death?

Then why is her hair not covered?

cuck

Trumps a sellout.

Britain is doing everything in their power to fuck Brexit.

We need a fucking war, soon, or we are well and truly fucked.

>Berlin

Berlin is like London minority white.

Of course they vote for that.

Shes one of those "real" muslims, not the backwards retarded actually quran following REAL muslims.

Also I dont believe it that she said anything about pro sharia law. giant red flag .

Because they are germans, Sven. You need to be a Slav to hate muslims even if there are less than a few thousands in your country.

German women love BIG MUSLIM DICK

Frauke said he wants to close the borders and gun down refugees at the borders as a last resort. Don't kid yourself, AfD is based as fuck!

>Don't kid yourself, AfD is based as fuck!
Probably, which is why I said they will be called "neo-nazis" they will be outlawed. I think you misinterpreted what I meant.

And when this pretty lady will become a chancellor of Germany?

Kek. That has to be photoshopped.

they make a great team

It's real. It was in Daily Mail and a few others with exact quote. Just jewggle her name, can't find and archive enow but it's legit.

it is not

Trump is called a neo-nazi every second ever since he decided to run for presidency, and even Gill couldn't take him down. I think AfD will do fine if they give up on some of the more edgy stuff as they are closer to winning the race.

Just looked it up.

Breddy cute desu

noses not welcome.

"A politician has controversially voiced her backing for Sharia Law being introduced in Europe, calling it 'absolutely compatible' with current legislation.

The State Secretary for the Berlin Government, Sawsan Chebli, defended Islamic law saying it can exist alongside Germany's Basic Law because it 'largely regulates the relationship between God and man'.

Ms Chebli, a Muslim who herself wears western dress and does not cover her head, defended the headscarf as a 'religious duty' and said there should be no problem with those who choose to wear one."
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4024812/Muslim-State-Secretary-Berlin-voices-backing-Sharia-law-Europe-saying-absolute-compatible-German-legislation.html

jihadwatch.org/2016/12/berlin-senates-new-muslim-secretary-of-state-claims-sharia-absolutely-compatible-with-german-law

America is not Germany.

It fucked Germany up, but it's not Germany.

you still don't understand muslims, do you?

Muslims, no matter what, support islam. They know the penalty for blasphemy and apostasy is death.

Germany basically leads the EU. If Germany decides something, nobody can do anything about it.

how do so many muslims make their way to politics?

Came here to post the link. But you forgot the best part m8:

>Making a dig at the far-right Alternative für Deutschland (AfD) party, she told the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung newspaper: 'My father is a pious Muslim, hardly speaks German, can neither read nor write, but he is more integrated than many functionaries of the AfD who question our constitution.'

>integrated
>hardly speaks german
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH WOW

yeah but they're okay with other people's interpretations

>If Germany decides something, nobody can do anything about it.
implying V4 accepted a single """refugee"""

they are robots and full of drugs

if this is progeria i wonder what antigeria looks like

So what does a secretary of state do?
Here a secretary of state is a higher ranking ministry official responsible for a certain issue.
Like the ministry of foreign affairs has a secretaty of state for cultural and scientific affairs, one for security policy and one for economic cooperation.
They're pretty influental as far as Hungarian politics go.

They live off the free gib, so they have a lot of free time to dedicate to politics n sheit.

RAAAAAAAAAGE

Here they prefer foreigners and disabled people in higher ranked government jobs

>thousands already raped and killed

>Ha, just one more death and the white neonazis will totally rise up!

progressive action! Eroding meritocracy since 1957

Nobody is going to see anything. All you people are good for is playing your annual Farming Simulators.

germany get a hold of yourselves

"thousands raped and killed"

wat? calm down magyar.

Kek, good bye German people

>polan defending Mudslimes

Wow, it's really is the /currentyear/, isn't it?

Second post, best post.

Germany is a joke

what will the political situation be like in a few decades when france + germany + sweden are muslim countries? france has nukes ffs.

>thousands already raped and killed

try 1

>because it 'largely regulates the relationship between God and man
It's funny she says that. Islamic law makes a distinction between laws that regulate the relationship between God and man and laws that regulate the relationship between men.

Stuff like Jihad or punishing adulterers and non-believers belong to the former category.

it's over the big brown cocks will enslave our women and taint them

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article160171830/Das-Bild-von-der-erfolgreichen-Migrantin-hat-Risse.html

What OP said is sensationalised but not entirely untrue.

When it reaches that point France will probably have to disassemble their nukes. South Africa did that when it was clear the niggers were taking over. France will do the same.

Ummmmmm racist and sexist much?

and?

Germany, please oust that traitorous whore Merkel and hang her for crimes against the German people and Europe

In all seriousness, who is most likely to take over in the next election?

Ayyy

fuck, the real problem is when france or uk wil have same problem and when muslim will be a majority, they hate jews so what happening if they want to nuke israel or go to war, US will nuke is own allies for israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=r2ehUOwjf1Y

Germans are literally the most cucked nation on Earth, nobody else other than Merkel has even the slightest chance of being chancellor. The whore is going to hold the position as long as she is able to function.

Germans please do something before it's too late.

Secretary of State doesn't mean THE secretary of state

>when muslim will be a majority
muslims excel at minority rule.

youtube.com/watch?v=auXF93jRi8c

>Sadiq Khan
>Huma Aberdeen
>Sawsan Chebli

What is the pattern here...hmm........

Similar in Germany, but that is not for all of Germany, only for Berlin. And given that they have 25 of those, each one doesn't do that much (apart from grabbing tax-payer money).

That muslim is responsible for coordinating with the other states and the federal government. I'm not sure what that actually means, I guess begging for money.

Muslims have small dicks and small brains. And German women look down on muslim men. Yes, they support helping them politically (as women tend to be emotional and want to care for dumb, helpless animals) but they don't consider them equals.

Soon there won't be anymore Germans. Fight for your fucking existence god damn it.

I don't care about Germany anymore, just keep those fuckers in Germany we don't take kindly their kind in here

once they feel the big black cock in their womb they will never be satisfied by a white man again

Germany is really trying to one up UK.

Pic related - current level of German opposition against literally being invaded.

It's like they never played Civilization and don't understand the concept of cultural conquest...

It's the jews, haha, we should like really totally destroy Israel inshallah

This is sort of like what Germany must have been like during the 30 years war. How did Muslims fall back 400 years?

Thanks, so it's not like she can do a lot of damage then.

>Sup Forums going to meme this to death but ignore the fact that the new head of the department of energy is a man who sought to dismantle the DoE/thinks global warming is blown out of proportion, and the new secretary of state is the CEO of a fucking fossil fuels company