I fucking hate my job

I fucking hate my job

Quit.

>tfw shift cancelled today and now I'm on this pan asiatic carpet weaving forum again

Me too OP

Should've went to college

Become a NEET OP

I work for amazon.... the literal fucking enemy.

The way they sugar coat they horribleness of the job is down right sinister

this

TIME TO JOIN THE NEET ARMY

just kidding.. take 2 days off, drink yourself piss drunk, use another day to rest the hangover, then man the fuck up and get back to work

Same. I work for Starbucks and just hate everything. My boss is a bitch and the job itself is just shit. I'd rather be a video lab technician again.

get a better job then

>starbucks

Oh man you have to deal with customers, I'd go postal working there

what job do you do?
>tfw paid £30000 to sit in an empty office browsing Sup Forums all day

/thread

Then quit.

this.

Me too friend. Me too.

at least you have a job

Implying your work even is a job.

stop being a lazy sack of shit and make money. if youre not smart enough to get a better job then you deserve your shit job.

meant for op

>tfw no money
>tfw no job

Seriously, you live in Norway and can't find a fucking job?

I seriously think two of my job references are fucking me over.

My main one, worked there 6 years as a dedicated employee. Fired for bullshit being accused of racism and not wearing hearing protection. My rep as a hard worker made everyone hate my old boss for firing me for "not wearing ear plugs in desisnated area". Some old emoylee literally almost punched out my old boss for doing it. The boss was not my longtime boss, he was new and just wanted me gone.

One of my more recent references working through a temp service. The lady supervisor on this ended up being someone I knew growing up because I was friends with her son. I left that job to start university and asked her if I could use her as a reference, she said yes over Facebook. Now she is at. Different company, I use her as a reference and businesses call that company and they say, "he never worked here" "she isn't a supervisor here anymore" "we use a temp service" I do not trust the temp service to list them, they are so inept.

Going back to school again. Wondering if these bad references are gonna keep fucking with me. I already have an associates degree, Stem Major and 3.8 Gpa. Taking criminal justice for a diploma/certificate. (I can skip a lot of bullshit classes, because I already took them in the associates.)

I loved my job. There were nice people, I had avarage wage. But I'm in collage studying computer science, in which I'm not that bad. The problem is, that I stoped enjoying it.

Why you hate it?

>not using a burner app and being your own reference

Fucking new, America.

It fucking sucks

Or just give your friends a heads-up that you're going to use them as references and tell them to make some shit up about a company you worked for. Is it unethical? Maybe, but then again, almost everything about the USA is unethical, so might as well say fuck it and use trickery to make money like everyone else.

I could in theory use google voice and do that.

But applying for Law Enforcement positions... Not sure I wanna go down that road.

Literally applying to work with HR in a shariffa department to work with confidential files and a detabase.

Literally applied to work in an evidence warehouse.

Tons of other jobs like that all for LEO but not being LEO. Goal is to be a Crime Scene Tech and get them to pay for some more education in forensics. (I majored in Biology.)

Easiest way in Mapleland to become a cop is to volunteer at police charity events or city hall and ask them to be your reference. I know people with their GED and no post secondary that are cops just from dumb shit like that.

>not "should of"

2/10, best I can do.

Working for yourself, turning passion into a career is the only path to happiness, in regards to work.

I've always enjoyed cooking and wine. Especially wine. I feel connected to it in an odd way, can't explain it. Culinary school was fun, sommelier certifications significantly more fun.

I opened a liquor store 3 miles from my Alma Mater, wine study courses are compulsory with the exception of "religious conflict". Needless to say I do very well.

I just sit here reading or listening to music until clients come in, do tastings from time to time. Truth be told the vast majority of profit is made selling bottom shelf liquor to college kids. This IS a tourism town though...the FDR estate and Vanderbilt Mansion National Historic site are within walking distance of my shop...also the Elanore Roosevelt estate.

I love my job.

Why do people in the food industry always talk like this? Do trade magazines tell you it doesn't make you come off like an asshole or something?

I am trying to become a crime scene tech. Basically an entry level CSI.

Right now I meet the min requirements.

Anything else I take, working for cops but not being a cop is just to help me get references for that.

Don't want to actually be a cop, but I wanna help em.

>I fucking hate my job

can I have it?

forgot trip

fbpb for the fendipitous eggmen

You go to CIA? How did you like it?

Do you ever watch police procedural shows and rudely tell whoever's with you about how they're breaching protocol or what an item of jargon means? Yeah I bet you do, fucker. I bet you do a great Ice T impression.

I don't care how I come off. I am the only pervayor of high end wines spirits and sparkling wines for 20+ miles. The adjacent businesses cater to uncouth plebs without the slightest comprehension of quality or luxury. Tourists understand though, so do the college kids for some reason.

13 years ago. Got a BPS in Nutrition and culinary arts, worked in the city for a while before opening the shop. It's overpriced now, but I enjoyed it.

I think you do care, since your entire legitimacy hinges on people's perception of you and your store. You just sound like you might talk to someone about how much you like reading or masturbating with how you talks out wine.

All you guys on here moaning about your shit jobs try working at an actual shit processing plant.
>get covered in actual shit, fat, used condoms and used sanitry towels.
>have to put up with the smell of shit even when im relaxing eating my lunch and sipping my tea.
>could be crushed to death by a tonne of pipework if theres one fatal error.
>every day that passes my chances of dying or having an accident increace.
>travel a 3 hour round trip 5 days a week.
>mobile phones and all electronic items banned due to explosive gasses.
>Managment walk around bollocking you for not doing enough despite working your bollocks off.
> probbly have cronic deppresion brought about by working in a black dingy shithole for 12 hours a day.
>get laid off 2 weeks before christmas thanks guys real fucking great!