Are women worth your while?

Do you ever get the feeling that your girlfriend is too goddamn stupid?

>gf surprises me with vacation package for us, says we're flying on X day.
>get to airport, checkin agent says our flight is tomorrow
>gf looks at me with dumbfounded face, checkin agent giggles.

>asks me if she can borrow my language book to use in her classes (she's a teacher in training)
>"yea sure"
>need my book back, find it tossed into her messy pile of papers
>try to open book, its pages are glued with some dried liquid

>sleeps over at my place a lot, decides to make us breakfast
>uses my expensive nonstick skillet
>we have breakfast, tastes kinda good
>says she will do the dishes
>feelsgood.odf
>"ugh, I can't clean this stuff off your skillet!!!"
>see her using my metal sponge on my skillet, black liquid (coating) coming out of skillet

There are so many other things that she does that enrage me so much. She's not a slut, she's actually very kind, loyal, is currently working and studying and I find her attractive, but she is a tad weak-minded - she is a recovered anorexic, still has some low self-esteem issues, and yea, stupid. She has no common sense for the most basic things and I can't help but think she's shitty wife material. She's slowly improving, but every time something like above happens, I feel like breaking up with her. Is this woman worth my while?

nice blog

wouldn't know i'm a wizard

I was pretty sure the flag implied that

Sounds like some pretty minor shit.

Clearly the solution is more discipline.

Teach her to march in goose step while yelling at her like a Prussian officer.

protip:

Women aren't meant to grow up and act independent like men

In old days, they married in their 20s or even earlier. Women need a constant male role model in their lives otherwise they go batshit like a feminist.

Mold her the best you can

Nah, my gf is pretty smart, she's good with numbers, and has a photographic memory when it comes to grocery prices and shopping in general, which saves a ton of money. Is into renovating. we work on motorcycles together and she knows how to do a basic service and wire in accessories

Modern German women are sheep which explains their weak minds.

Kek'd

Just teach her dickhead. Women are like children she'll learn if you teach her. Also not your personal blog

This user is right. You have to train her, OP. Modern women are usually completely worthless, but some - *some* - can be trained. Training her to cook and to not watch Netflix and read instead are good starting points.

My wife is pretty dumb. In public I usually get pigeon holed in to the dumb husband position by her and other girls. But it's kinda nice knowing I keep shit running around here. My dad and other men atleast see it.

>Women need a constant male role model in their lives otherwise they go batshit like a feminist.

I've been doing that since the beginning of our relationship, but it's very taxing. She went to therapy before she met me. She's been in two relationships before me, yet neither her previous boyfriends nor her thrapist could shake the stupi out of her and make her stop being an anorexic. She is incapable of understanding subtle language, which I assume her previous beta boyfriends employed. Since she met me, she recovered within months, and most things I say in our arguments, her therapist agrees with me wholeheartedly.

Haha she sounds funny OP. Like a female Mr Bean. Don't be mad at her, that is mean.

My gf is clumsy and broke my favourite M&M mug the other day but there is no need to be upset, it is just things.

just train her to be supportive and train yourself to be a dominant leading masculine figure and you'll be happy

you have a blank canvas to work with. If you're a respectable man, you can make her do anything you want because she'll WANT you to like her

To be fair if she wasn't stupid and had better self-esteem, she probably wouldn't be with you.

That said, yeah, I sometimes feel that way about my girlfriend but then I remind myself that there are many occasions where she could feel the same way about me. She leaves stains on my shit too and can barely load a dishwasher but she can tell me the capitals of countries I've never even heard of, so it's good to show some humility.

Also, teachers are usually awful, sheepish, unoriginal people. She probably has good wife instincts but I'd still never wife one of them.

>Do you ever get the feeling that your girlfriend is too goddamn stupid?

Most women are really fucking stupid to find a smart one is very rare.

>uses my expensive nonstick skillet
How that shit expensive? Things are supposed to stick anyways

Stop being so stuck up. Don't take things so seriously. You can always get new pans, you can always buy new books and you can always travel somewhere again. The time spent doing those things is not wasted if you are able to enjoy the moments. When your girlfriend does something stupid, just laugh. She might be a bit scatterbrained, but if you yourself are smart, you're not going to find a girl as smart as you who is still going to be kind, loyal and pretty. Don't waste what you have just because of some minor quirks.

>She leaves stains on my shit too

The best was when she washed her hot pink clothes with my white clothes because she thought "pink and white were similar colors and could be washed together."

ITS NONSTICK!!!!

>recovered anorexic

>not a slut

Kek

>When your girlfriend does something stupid, just laugh.

This is exactly why she was anorexic and had self-esteem issues most of her life - enablers "who just laugh" at stupid shit people do instead of calling them out on it. I don't want my girlfriend to have zero sense of awareness of the world around her, mate.

>This is exactly why she was anorexic and had self-esteem issues most of her life - enablers "who just laugh" at stupid shit people do instead of calling them out on it.
That makes absolutely no sense. She has probably had a bad self esteem because people like you criticize her every move.

Nobody's allowed to touch my non-stick skillet. I intentionally bought a retarded purple one for the sake of clarity.

Thank you. For a moment I thought I was being too harsh on her.

>try to open book, its pages are glued with some dried liquid

do be aware that with betas, women often drop them instantly once they find their confidence because they know they can do better.

Use this valuable time to hit the gym, learn an instrument, dress well, become a literal Chad

>having girlfriend
what a faggot
I bet you have sex with her too

>She has probably had a bad self esteem because people like you criticize her every move.

Did you even my previous posts? She made major improvements after she started dating me because I'm not an enabler.

So don't let her take the lead on anything that involves planning things out in advance or languages.

>She made major improvements after she started dating me
I believe this point.
>because I'm not an enabler.
This one I don't

Her self esteem probably has increased, because she feels someone finds her attractive and wants to be with her.

if you don't fuck well then it doesn't matter how ripped and fashionable you are btw

When she finds someone better and breaks up with you, her dumb moments will be the things you'll miss the most

I'll take her if you'd like. Turn her into a submissive sex Slave

>mfw OP thinks his girlfriend isn't a slut while her bull regularly dumps so much cum on her face that some dribbles down into his books

If you are under 25, it is fine - but, please, for more than your own sake, think of the following;
Would she be a good mother for your - theoretic - children? I think you know that answer. Abscond at your earliest convenience.

Gotta catch em all Polishmon

Hans, I was joking.

sounds like she had a shit childhood with a weak father and mother figure, i'd say depends if she shows aptitude of changing than yes she is a keeper but your the one who has to live with her so......

Nope not even close if you were beating her maybe...

>has photographic memory
Well gee mate cheers, sure solved the krauts dilemma. Now all he's gotta do is get his dumb gf to find him a genius gf, so bloody simple.

they can aslong as you cold wash and don't buy shitty clothing were dyes leach

INVEST YOUNGER
TEACH
NURTURE

>we work on motorcycles together and she knows how to do a basic service and wire in accessories

She's a keeper mate.

Smart and beautiful women are rare and are usually ice queens. You can't win.

fuck op, i have the same problems with my gf... she is 9/10 qt, kinda redpilled, hates niggers but at the moments i dont know if she's just that stupid or just attention whoring...
last thing that made me almost give up on her was the ny's eve plans that she and her two stupid girl friends are making... first they wanted to go to Italy with some italian friends that she made during the summer when we weren't dating and i said to her that she could go but don't count on me after the NY, so they changed plan, i said that we can go together and that i can pay her everything (got a nice job 5 months ago, working hard but also making nice income), she refused because she and her 2 stupid friends made a deal on summer vacation that they will be together on ny eve, she also asked me to be with them but i refused because her friend is now dating some stupid guy who got once crush on my women and he's total jerk (i don't wish to spend last&first day of the year with that moron) + her two best friends don't want me to be with them because they dont like me.... what would /pol do in this situation ?

im slowly coming to the fact that on ny eve i will be behind my monitor in my comfy chair and shitposting on pol....

I don't mean this in the Sup Forums meme sense but you're a cuck and that relationship will not end well.

Nye is always shit and is never as good as it is built up to be. But spending a short amount of time with insufferable people and keeping your missus is probably worth it. I would of just let her go instead of baby sitting her though.

>are women worth your time?
Short answer: no.

Traps are master race.

>Her self esteem probably has increased, because she feels someone finds her attractive and wants to be with her.

No. Like I said, she's been in two relationships before, and she wasn't happy in neither. They found her attractive and wanted to be with her, but she dumped the beta cucks because they were too passive.

>fall for girl in high school
>spend a year pining and propositioning
>i go on a 10-day trip without a cell phone or computer to chat with people back home
>she misses me so much she nearly jumps down my throat when i get back
>start dating
>holy fucking shit teenage girls are a mess
>mold her to my will
>been together now for a decade and married for 2 years

I cannot fucking I M A G I N E how atrocious it would be trying to date someone who's been set in their shitty ways straight through to age 25 or whatever

Force her to submit to you, inshallah. Forbid her to go.

>Use this valuable time to hit the gym, learn an instrument, dress well, become a literal Chad

I do all that and agree with this

>stupid guy who got once crush on my women and he's total jerk

go with them, get drunk with the jerk, mock the shit out of that fucker, try to make him aggressive and then beat the shit out of him.

Wow! Nice blog, man! Where do I sign up?

That's a very good lead-in as they why whites should always be separated from other colors. Use examples like this to teach her segregation

Also, I spontaneously went down on her a few weeks ago and ended up with bit of toilet paper in my mouth. Shit, I had to tell her to wash and wipe her pussy/ass properly. I couldn't have sex with her again for over a week.

>glued with some dried liquid
She shlicked on your book.

bits*

i could do that but im not trying to be a jerk on someone who is jerk...makes me even more retarded...

why cuck? i would be a cuck if i let her to go to italy with her 2 stupid friends to meet that italian shitskins... so whats your point here?

i fucking hate nye....i wish it would be just a normal day in year without celebrating and all this BULLSHIT

You can write her a complehensive set of rules and guidelines regarding proper behavior, hygiene and such, then make sure she diligently memorizes and follows them.

Women are literally the most over hyped creature and have nothing to offer beside sex which gets boring after a few months, bring bound with a person is unhealthy.

wut? YOU ARE THE ONE that didn't check the dates. YOU ARE THE ONE that buys retarded pans. fuck off data miner.

btfo

underrated too.

she was ano? tell her she's getting fat again. teehee!

jpg censored

Women mean work, none of them are particularly smart or have any common sense.
Don't worry, it gets better.
She seems like a nice girl, just stick to her.

T.
Guy with a surprisingly smart gf who is still a bit of an idiot common sense wise by make standards

does she have an unusually large tongue and a bowl cut?

I married a 21 yo redhead virgin. I'm 31. She's not as bright as my former girlfriends (I dated a med school graduate for example) but she's loyal hardworking (studying and working at the same time) and obeys me. That's pretty much all you need in a woman.

Went out with a German chick once, she was exactly like this and when I found out she was a cuck tier leftist that was the last straw

I know that feel user.
I fell for the marriage meme, & have the same experience 24/7 ..
Like you said, girl is very sweet, & trys to please, but there is no brain activity going on.

Men are the defenders of civilization, & western culture. Women are just easy to manipulate, thats just life.

It was eve who was tempted by the forbidden fruit, and it was pandora who opened the box of chaos. Literal explanation on how stupid women are.

>>gf looks at me with dumbfounded face, checkin agent giggles.
Also, I hope for you that you laughed when that happened and weren't upset.
An ex of mine once destroyed my (retry expensive) glasses and was close to tears, I just laughed and told her it's fine. The look on her face when I didn't hold a grudge at all and bust hugged her was nearly worth the money, probably cause her mom is a bit of a cunt.

Don't be angry at mistakes like that, use them to show her that you like her.

>implying I have a girlfriend
>implying any woman would want me

you said that fuck was hitting on your woman

eurgh vatefak

Loyalty to her man is the most valuable trait in a female partner bro. I wish I could find one of those.

What, you mean this? Who the fuck uses these, let alone considers it a favorite anything.

yea..was, maybe 2 years ago, it was kinda battle for her... im kinda having feeling that now he's just fucking around with her best friend to get close to my gf... or just playing some mind games with me... or maybe he's just being the retarded junkie who took to many e and molly and now his brains are fucking with him...idk

>What is sentiment

>using the non-stick jew

That shit is toxic. She was doing you a favor.

No because I'm not a filthy redditard unvirgin who has discovered 4chins in the past 3 days.

Dude, nothing you wrote here makes sense. It's a huge pissed of run-on sentence that seriously makes me hope you are dumber than your girlfriend. Because if not, she's literally a mongoloid.

Of course you'll be shitposting on Sup Forums You exemplify the average poster here.

Her loyalty and kindness are admirable, but she clearly needs more supervision and training before she's ready for the real world.

Dude, that thing is a fucking abomination. She probably did it intentionally and pretended it was an accident.

All I want to know is: is it wrong of me to not want shit tests and to have a supportive, egalitarian/democratic relationship?

Those kind of errors are exactly what's putting you in a power position. Hold on. Use those errors to your advantages. Don't make her feel shitty or she might feel hurt ; someone feeling hurt will always do more stupid things. Just use those errors as a mean to an end, which is being the Man in the couple. Man, with a capital M, as in "50's era nuclear family man".

You also need to be an Alpha to achieve that status, but as we all know, everyone on Sup Forums is an alpha male with levels of testosterone so high sperm is actually dripping off of our manly nipples.

lol'd

>cooking with the teflon jew

Cast iron or nothing pal.

She's just clumsy and a little slow, it's ok.
You know how hard it is to get a loyal, kind and hardworking girl

You should be thanking her.

Def don't wife her. Being ex anorexic probably already compromised her ability to have healthy children. Also if she is stupid, don't.
If you can settle for this then why does it really matter if she is worth your while? Do you invest a lot of energy in her, then maybe stop that.

Yes, with some work put into 'em.

Women are not taught domestic skills as normal cleanliness, cooking, sanitation, home health and economics is from the patriarchy (Father as hard of the household). Feminists have a lot of daddy issues.

I'm serious; a lot of young women need instructions and apprenticeships to become normal today. And that burden falls upon the men they wish to date. Teach them how to properly treat the potential husband in their life. This was her father's job; yet, we're all aware of the job done on dad's these days.

my ex gf would put my nice kitchen knives in the dishwashing machine time after time despite me always saying not to do that. what a dumb bitch am I right.

I can understand this, mate. But to be honest a lot of the shit you were posting about isn't that bad. The anorexia and getting her life in order, yeah I think you need to be tough about that. But getting things wrong or just general 'ditsy' things... to be honest that actually seems endearing to me. It shouldn't necessarily be encouraged, but I don't think it makes her poor wife-material either. Seems kind of cute. I think you should know when to be harsh and when to just laugh it off.

upboat
t. Gandalf

>cast iron pans
watching my wife try to lift those is an endless source of laughter

nonstick is only good for making pancakes

Do you get aplaid every time she stays over?
Cooking you breakfast is nice, the pan this is ignorance, not stupid, there is a difference.
The date mix up for the airport is embarrassing. Does she have a lot going on, school , work, family?
I need to know more about the dried liquid. Did she spill something on it? That happens.