You can post in this topic only if you were an ally of the Third Reich

You can post in this topic only if you were an ally of the Third Reich.

Being occupied doesn't count.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_resistance_movement
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
index.hr/vijesti/clanak/uklanja-se-ploca-s-ustaskim-pozdravom-u-jasenovcu/937872.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WRONG

THIS IS A NORDIC THREAD
YOU CAN ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU COME FROM A NORDIC NATION

Hello my my fellow nordbros, what kind of Nordic things are you doing today?

Listening to music on a Thursday morning

WRONG

THIS IS A BOMBET COMMAND THREAD.

You can only post in this thread if you set entire Nazi cities on fire.

reporting in

REEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT OF HIYAAAAA

Deutschland rapportiert

My great Opa was both in the Wehmacht and the Luftwaffe. Surely I am allowed to post in this thread.

zdr ko pr

He forgot to put a gas mask on his horse.

Opa can join, but you need to pass the 2nd round of audition. Pic of your hand, the whiteness will decide if we let you in.

Do I pass?

Aight, but trim those nails.
We are gentlemen here.

So, did opa leave you any nice badges or other relicts from the great times ?

Damn that gave me a hard on.
My tummy feels yummy.

Finnland, Italien, Japan, Kroatien and Ungarn can stay, the rest should gtfo traitors.

ok

>Italien
A large amount of the populace switched sides to the allies.

>Kroatien
Likewise but with Tito's Partisans. A lot of soldiers deserted too.

True, I'll get some clippers.
The old bastard was dead before I ever found out about any badges. Have heard some war stories though. He was in the invasion of Poland as Wehrmacht and then he was transferred to Luftwaffe where I believe he was in a bomber crew. In one trip he was shot down while heading to Stalingrad. He was probably the only survivor, but I'm not entirely sure. His arm was crushed in the plane crash and he was sent to a military hospital in Krakow. He didn't see another Soviet soldier until the battle of Berlin where he was helping with the civilian evacuation.

His own father was killed in WW1 when he was only two years old.

cuck

>being allied with shitholes

No wonder we lost.

Not really, most Italians (especially the younger generations) are Fascists/Nazis

Hey, we were faithful until the end. It's not our fault the world cornered us.

Holy shit Auss, your opa was based as fuck.
You should dig through some of his stuff, I bet you could find some treasures there.

>being allied with shitholes

Well now you're analed with shitskins.

im Austrian and only visiting malta

Unfortunately all of his old shit is back in Germany with the rest of the family. I don't know if any of it still exists or anything. It's sure as hell not in Australia.

You should hop on a plane and exploit your Nazi history. You might experience epiphany and lead us into a better world.

I can't find any information of the Italian Social Republics Army size.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_resistance_movement

>we were faithful until the end
Who is meant by we, and how much of a percentage are we talking about here?

Thank you. Reporting in.

This is much more comfy then third reich.

True. I've been saving up money to go over there for a while now. I should ask the family about his old stuff.

We helped both sides.
Can I come in?

>Romania
>coat of arms with coat of arms within coat of arms

Do you repent, infidel ? Do you accept third reich as your only true love ?

I've lived in Munich before the shitskins arrived, you should really give it a visit

Croatia. Nation of 3 mil people killed 750.000 gipsies, jews and serbs. Pretty based, eh ?

My Opa was actually from Berlin, which unfortunately I've heard is overwhelmed by the roaches. Never been to Munich, but I went to Berlin when I was 15 and have been meaning to go back ever since.

>Pretty based, eh ?
>Muslim sympathisers
>Committed ISIS-tier executions
wew lad

We were allies before 1941, does it count?

Nordcucks.

Muslim sympathisers dafuq ?
We fuckin hate muslims here.
And yeah, we blasted jews and gipsies in ISIS style before it was cool. 10/10 would do it again.

That's weird because I've heard Berlin is the only safe spot. I guess Germany is really fucked then.

The Axis are losers

Russian Liberation Army can be considered an ally

Russian bro, you're more than welcome.
But you gotta get rid of that damn communism soon.

We werent infidels.
Our ruler liked Hitler, but our oldest ally was on the other side of the battlefield

this thread is now under occupation of the british empire and american forces

>Countries that Hitler thought would help him but turned out to be useless and retarded so he lost
the thread.
Japan rushed into USA and fucked the whole war up with one decision and Italy struggled to take any clay from British Egypt or even fucking Greece.
The rest did nothing besides going to war behind germany and having no impact on the battles.
Finland was the only quality ally.

I will also use this slav's idea.

Hello my occupied friends! Please line up for bread in Köln, please note that we only accept your wives and daughters as payment.
We will be taking payment regardless of whether you get bread or not!

In the NDH Islam and Catholicism were the official religions.

>he british empire and american forces

Also known as "The Halitosis & Mobility Scooter Brigades".

The axis started two world wars over jealousy of our empire

It was fine when I was there, but when I watch shit like Deutsche Welle, you see lot's of fugees. I can say that collective guilt unfortunately is real. A lot of Germans feel personally responsible for shit that they had nothing to do with and it shits me to no end.

meant for

>Being occupied doesn't count.
Being occupier count?

I TRY SO HARD

Rate our tank prototype.

REEEEEEEE BUT WE WUZ KANGZ

I know man, these jews really fucked germans pretty good. The question is, will they pay for it.

BUT YOU DIDNT GET SO FAR

Aight, you're in. You're lucky I've met numerous portuguese and they're cool guys. Poor just like us. I honor that.

verrekte Mongol

BUT IN THE END
IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER

We tried, but FDR is a faggot.

BUT YOU HAD TO FALL TO LOSE IT ALL

PLS NO WE WUZ EMPIRE N SHEET

I'm allowed in!

If Nazis were so based whyd they lose?

My family was part German who lived in Germany during this time. Can I into pls?

Because american Jews.

U GUN BE EMPIRE AGAIN MY BRATE

>austria

nice president faggot

>British flag

Absolutely fucking not.
Maybe if you use a VPN.

>VPN
Oh come on now that's going to take time. PLEASE BE REASONABLE. GET ME AWAY FROM THESE BEADY MOTHERFUCKERS.

hello basically south denmark hows it going

Welcome home, Nordschleswig

Alright. But the flag hurts my eyes.
You have to contribute to pay for our eye damage.

T-34 / 10

when will this be available in War Thunder?

Never. The Puma has been "passed to development" since early 2014 and there's still no sign of it.

I am waiting for a combined French, Dutch, Polish, Hungarian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Italian, etc tech tree

hello fellow masterrace-man

You were an ally of a failure. Ye, gz. Also a cuck. Only cuck would befriend an enemy instead of standing up to them and fighting them.

Cucks and failures. Nice.

Testing.
Did I get banned for my shitposting?

No but i got this (pic related). Apparently my political shitposting doesnt conform to the mods beliefs
Some of you mods are ok, don't come to Sup Forums tomorrow.

without your tanks we couldn't have conquered western europe, thanks for your help, kamerad

Where Lithuanian?

Hitler loved us for our racial hygiene! Heil

No racism kek. What board am I on ?
Is this /x/ ?

Marching in
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g

WE WUZ NAZIS

Master race reporting

My Baba's uncle was a partisan. Am I tainted? Should I just kill myself?

Its Latvian not lithuanian my frend.

You better hide nigga.

Pleasure to meet you again, friends

Romania was the greatest ally of Germany, we supplied them with men and most important petrol.
We were loyal and obedient, and what did we get in return? Fucking Hitler gave Transylvania to the bozgors. I will never forgive that. Im not saying that I hated Hitler or the axis. Keep in mind bozgors were in the axis. But i will never forget that backstab from germany.
Anyway i will forever be a nazi in my soul beside that little incident. Sieg Heil!

index.hr/vijesti/clanak/uklanja-se-ploca-s-ustaskim-pozdravom-u-jasenovcu/937872.aspx

Košer fašisti dobili po pički.

Skejo na aparatima (nakon što izađe iz zatvora zbog izvlačenja novaca plus krkanskog ustašovanja).

fucking "slovakia" stole the double-cross from our flag

My Croat isn't great. But are they removing it because of "Za Dom Spremni"?

The double cross has always been the symbol of felvidek, hasn't it? It comes with the land.

"the apostolic majesty" sign from the pope to the saint warrior kings of the Árpád Dynasty.
Yup.

Yes.

It's an equivalent of "Sieg Heil" in Croatia, but made acceptable because of the Homeland War where:

1) HOS was one of the most enthusiastic battalions, but had shady background and questionable behavior outside the battlefield

2) M.P. Thompson used it as battle cry in his best and most famous song responsible for boosting morale over 9000

3) Generally Balkan people are not cucks who care about what others have to say or feel (unlike Germans) and have general "fuck you I'll do the exact opposite regardless of the western norms" attitude

However, today the situation is a bit tacky, and HOS is a bunch of rednecks who want to sit on two stools with only one ass - that is, they want to parade with Ustaše paraphernalia, but also want to present themselves as antifascists, democrats, etc. to appeal to the western norms - hence the title kosher rightwing.

I'm a Croat. I know most of this stuff. Thompson always says ZDS at every concert when he sings Bojna Čavaglove.

Wasn't aware about HOS (present day) being a bunch of fags.