I haven't seen this before. Does it have any left wing bias?

I haven't seen this before. Does it have any left wing bias?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's got plenty, but it still has some good bits.

I would recommend the book; there is much less left-wing bias and the plot is better.

I've heard it shows the 'good side of Hitler' so it's more like a comedy starring hitler rather than a movie directly about hitler

Actually Hitler looks so cool and so right about everying during the whole movie that they needed to add a credit sequence full of leftist shit.

of course, but like says there are good parts.
>mfw at one point in the movie (((they))) imply that the AFD is the exact same thing as the NPD

The last scene is full leftist propaganda,stupid germans needing to have a political message in all movies

Book is a thousand times better.

It triggered an SJW acquaintance so hard when they did the interviews with people on the street who came up and saluted him and asked him to get rid of the muslims and shit
that alone is worth it

german movie with hitler in it, no political message in it.
IN GERMANY, that would be just weird man.

Yes, but it's pretty good.

>German
>No left wing bias
Pick one

>SJW acquaintance
you mean your gf

Sure you need your daily dose of self hatred for shit you had nothing to do with.

I haven't seen this before. Does it have any views that contradict the narrative that only me and a very small minority of people share?

Indeed, otherwise i would feel like i actually am.
superior.

I guess you are right. And I guess most cinemas and TV channels would have refused to show it if it wasn't for the political message

Great film.
The ending surprised me. That's all I'm saying. Don't want to spoil it for you.

it's one of those cases of stuff made to bluepill people but actually had the opposite effect, like this anti-trump video:
youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8

That made Hitler seem cool as fuck

exactly lol
and it made trump sound badass

>Does it have any left wing bias?

Worse. Its Green Party propaganda.