I always love reading Facebook posts with images like this one attached

I always love reading Facebook posts with images like this one attached.

60% of the comments are always from women finding some way to say "no".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ftQNuv_MsjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

of course they do, women are fucking garbage

They should be publicly ridiculed and ostracized. A fate much worse than prison for a woman.

No they shouldn't.
Cut a tit off instead. Just one.

prison? ofc no

purge the filth.

a false rape accusation is basically attempting to unjustly incarcerate someone for years, if I tried to kidnap someone and chain them up in my basement for 10 years I'd get quite a few years in prison myself if caught in the attempt

>Perjury
Last I checked, it was a crime

This. Some kind of permanent mark that will warn the next guy that comes into contact.

Yup, def custodial sentence.

Morally speaking yes, they're attepting to pervert the course of justice and committing perjury.

Practically speaking? A lot of the time the only way a man who does get imprisoned falsely gets free is because the woman's conscience finally gets the better of her, but if she knew she was going to get punished for telling the truth eventually then you could guarantee that they'd keep the lie going for the rest of their lives.

The sentence a woman should get for a fake rape accusation should be the same punishment that the accused would have gotten had the accusation been true.

Yeah if the man was falsely accused than yes because there are a lot of consequences that are faced when accused of something such as rape that never go away even when the man is proven innocent. but honestly it depends if the accuser actually takes the defendant to court and/or what social harm is inflicted upon the defendant such as loss of occupation and so on

Perfect.

> permanent mark

I say hotbrand one nipple with FRA

Um, no user. There's always the chance that the defence could find evidence to contradict her testimony.

yes, but what if she accuses him and there is not enough evidence pointing either way?

If it can be *proven* that they did this with the intent to harm the male involved, or gain some real or percieved personal benefit, and never thought or felt they were raped, then yes. Men already can sue for slander in cases like this. This is almost impossible to prove however, but rape is very rarely proven as well.

There was this one girl in High school who accused her ex of rape because she was underage and couldn't legally give consent. They were the same age.

There was this other girl who said she was raped. All that happened was some guy gave her a kiss on the forehead at a party. Not that anybody believed her because she was ugly as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=ftQNuv_MsjY

False accusation of crime or false crucial testimony should lead into a prison sentence according to what kind of sentence could have been put on the false accusation.

Women should get a standard penalty for lying under oath given that the lie is caught soon, 5 years or a fine of $250,000

If a man is convicted falsely, then the woman should serve a mandatory minimum of the same amount of time the man would have served.

If a man is killed due to a woman's lie, then the woman should be charged with murder and put to death

>felt
Yes, if it was REAL IN HER MIND...

No convictions without absolute evidence.

Oh boy is this a false rape thread?

Let's get this train rolling

The way I see it, falsely reporting a crime ought to be punished more harshly than the crime itself. The mandatory minimum should be his time served plus the total time he was sentenced, and if he dies as a result then in addition to the death penalty for her, her assets should be seized and sent to her victim's next of kin.

This is the only correct answer.

When is this meme going to die?

This is already a crime, and its penalties include jail time. It's either called a false report or perjury (depending on far you are in the process), look it up.

>her assets should be seized and sent to her victim's next of kin.
The assets should be sent to the victim as compensation

women should go to prison for not sleeping with me.

Then imprisoned cuck.

How often does it happen though? Look here:
She did it nine times before she got any sort of punishment

You'd have to beat, torture and sodomize the dude in your basement to properly compare to a rape sentence in prison.

I'd assume you mean when there is false imprisonment, I was talking about when the victim of the false charges dies on account of the charges.

No, because then some women will be afraid of reporting rape even if it was actually true. What should happen is some sort of penalty if the false rape accusation was made with the intent of harm, and/or the damages it has done to the person they were made against. Considering people lose their jobs, schooling, and family because of rape accusations that would be pretty good I think.

That's hot. Once again the physically superior African female shows dominance over the white female. That Czech poster is right.

Why would she be afraid if it was true you dumb fuck.

Rate us not regretting what you did, if you were to drunk to remember but you wake up in your own bed, you fuckin wanted it.

The only time a girl would be scared is when it's a toss up on her part of it being true.

This isn't how the law is supposed to work, any other falsification to law enforcement is against the law. Why is this any different? Don't you know pussy grabs back?

If that is the case then the assets should be given to the victim's family

Should be executed.
#WhiteShariaLaw

If you give police a false statement, you can be charged.

I think adultery should be thousands of dollars in fines, maybe no jail time but 10k+ would be a good deterrent.

That shit made ma so mad

do they not?