BREAKING: Russian Hacker Confirms Tampering

Russian hacker Aleks "Кyлaкoв" Kuznetsov comes forward and admits to being a part of a hacking cell involved in tampering with the election.

He and his group was responsible for sabotaging votes in over 30 states.

He also was involved with skewing search results on major social networking websites.

He says they were not approached directly by the government, but was left money at a dropoff with instructions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=20elMaVZ9lg
youtube.com/watch?v=z13qnzUQwuI
youtube.com/watch?v=X0dOmLZRoug
youtube.com/watch?v=VOf3Iy65H0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ykV3GbF6hLc
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/15/royal-navy-to-lose-anti-ship-missiles-and-be-left-only-with-guns/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SHWUMPF BTFO

Cool story, bro. I'll have you know that I am also a Russian hacker, named Haywood Yasuckmeoff, I reversed that other guy's hacks
and I manipulated elections in all 50 states, trying to rig it for Hillary. I gave her 60 million votes, and the stupid cunt STILL couldn't get it done.

Source or hang yourself, faggot

Awesome source, you fucking kike

Isn't that hackerman from that weird 80's spoof?

A fucking leaf.

fake news

I am a Russian hacker!

(((zwcybH6g)))

Isn't that a plot of a movie?

Very cute and sex.

>tfw he's in collusion with Karli

DRUMPF DOOMED

Kek

>Trying and failing to change directories, literally the most simple command line command, is coding
This picture always gets me.

yes, its all true
i and broke into comet ping pong and put pedo art everywjhere

is that fucking pewdiepie??

I am the great Czech hacker, and I have to admit. I hacked the voting systems of America to make Hillary... oh woops I used the wrong syntax and made Donald win.

Oh well Donald payed me more than Hillary.

Man, we really broke the left. Now they are going all in with the McCarthyism, after decades of leftist teachers and professors teaching how awful the practice was.

Just a little more time and pressure, they'll really crack.

The hacker known as Sup Forums works for Russians too.

I am the great Russian hacker the democrats paid to hack Seth Rich's shit all up.

I hacked him so hard and so fast, he dropped dead.

Who was hackerman behind the 98% Hillary poll implosion?

A. Donald Trump
B. Hillary Clinton
C, Hackerman
D. You
E. The Russians

I am pretty sure they're going to bribe some Russian guy into pretending to be an elite hacker.

Mind hacking shit here too? So that the AfD wins the election?

Oy vey thats a good goy... err good boy I mean. Yes ze russians rigged ze election for drumpf believe me you filthy goy.. I mean fine lad

I've found live footage of the Russian hacker in action
youtube.com/watch?v=20elMaVZ9lg

Trump -> Karlie -> Taylor "Adolf" Swift
Drumpf working with the infamous leader of the alt-right?
The plot thickens.

they'll roll out dolph lundgren to rehash his old role

She listed the contents of one of the directories though which is 1337

>Do all kinds of shady shit
>Get exposed by vodka fueled slavs when you get hooked by a phishing attempt
>Blame the drunken slavs for exposing your corruption, rather than looking at your corruption

>dolph lundgren
>elite hacker
When?

THAT IS HACKERMAN

russian
rocky was cold war propaganda

He hack you back in time or hack all the wounds off of you bringing you back to life. Best hacker ever

He pressed an elevator button once in an 80s movie

>Taylor will never pee in your mouth and smother you with her Aryan ass

Why live

When does he jump out of the helicopter to disarm the nukes?

>posting pictures of Gunther
youtube.com/watch?v=z13qnzUQwuI

If dobs Hillary is Russians

>Russian hacker Aleks "Кyлaкoв" Kuznetsov comes forward and admits to being a part of a hacking cell involved in tampering with the election.

While we're at it: I have to admit that I shot JFK. The government didn't approach me either, but did leave me a briefcase full of money.

Vladimir Fedoravichoslav here, I also received a briefcase of money to help elect our puppet trump. I personally backtraced a few hundred thousand hillary votes through the democracysphere cyber-firewall and rubbed them out

This just in! The first image of the Crazy Russian Hacker!

youtube.com/watch?v=X0dOmLZRoug

I am Borris Yanmynekolovevic.
I am a Russian hacker.

You mean a grade A documentary right?
I'd buy it. Dolph is great.

youtube.com/watch?v=VOf3Iy65H0Y

L O O K S
E
G
I
T

>why live
no one is forcing you, you degenerate fucking paki, just go tell isis ur gay they will help you real qucik

>Implying her flat pancake ass could smother anything g

NEW UNIVERSAL SOLDIER??????

>Кyлaкoв" Kuznetsov

There's been two. Regeneration is the best of them
youtube.com/watch?v=ykV3GbF6hLc

DRUMPF BLOWN THE FUCK OUT! HahahahahaHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED Sup Forums! Fuck you all and please enjoy four, no EIGHT years of Madame President you pathetic bitches :)

Your little bigoted Drumpfy friend is FINISHED!

She is the embodiment of perfection.

Closet homo detected

No I'm the hacker, my alias is Kekeku Cuckitycuck.

Go lay down on the designated street if you want someone to piss on you, you disgusting brown subhuman.

Splendid

>muh negro booty
Silence heretic!

its fine to want to breed with superior white women but pissing is degenerate you camel jockey

I have white skin and hazel eyes. I look more white than you wife's son.

Tasting bodily fluids of your partner fuels the sex drive.

A fucking leaf

She's 6 feet tall and weighs 115 pounds. She is literally too thin to menstruate.

The 400lb russian hacker known as Sup Forums affected the votes in 30 states.

>it thinks it's people
This is just pathetic, go killyourself.

Next time you receive a nonsensical pos from a leaf do not get angry, do not get frustrated.

it is full leaf tier posting: it proves nothing, it doesn't argue for or against the contentions of an argument, it doesn't bring new information, it doesn't offer an opinion. It's just shit.
Pure shit. Like Canadians.

I enjoyed my time in Canada and real Canadians are a friendly and accomodating people but Leaf-Posters deserve nothing less than death.

Rake all leafs. Kill them. They are not like us and inherently beneath us. Do not validate a leaf. Do not entertain his clownery, ignore him at your least, kill him at your most.
Make no mistake, the Leaf is an impediment to your thoughts and intellectual well being. Come in contact with such vermin and you do not think, you just rage, you do not consider, you just end up frustrated.

They are not human.

Rake the leaf for he is not one of us and if he resists the rake, slit his throat for he only lives to impede your pure and independent thought and mate your women to apes.

Leafs are not us. They deserve nothing less than death.

Do not forget or ignore this.

Rake the leaf.

is that why you shit skins fuck goats instead of your wives?

>Read post
>Dont see source
>See flag
next thread

Face > Personality > Body

It wasn't a Russian at all, it was the infamous 3-testicled Polish hacker, Hujanika Balakov - Drumph is literally BTFO now

Hahaha!

Also,

(((RUSSIAN HACKER)))

Daily reminder that half the electorate would rather sit on their ass in front of the TV and let Trump be President than take the trouble to go vote for an old, corrupt, stinky vagina.

the pic is even better because you are russian

I know. All the leftist propaganda gives us so much funny shit to use as reaction images.

>Kuznetsov
That rusty piece of junk that's stuck in the strait of Gibraltar belting out fumes?

Top kek.

That's cause i gregory Borshtynskovskiska was able to hack the paper ballots in favor of jill stein giving trump the edge he needed.

>current day Britain
>shittalking anyone's fleet
Adorable.

Russians are fking bro tier...never had problems with german-russians or russians in general.

People here don't see russia as a danger, many see you guys as friends - no matter how hard the lying press is trying to make you look bad. The rest is mostly neutral and a few hate you i guess.

Speaking of russians...i think im going to play some CSGO now.

You're damn right I'm gonna shit talk your fleet, pathetic.

>p-pls let us refuel here pls privet da
>lolno fuck off
>o okay da da
Top lel.

boasting + lying = troll

Same here.

Reminder that Dolph Lundgren has a masters degree in chemical engineering and a 160 IQ

Putin hands over to Trump in sign good goodwill, hackers pisses his pants and tells the true

Nobody believes the Russia conspiracy bullshit. Pizza gate on the other hand. Podesta brothers, code words, now there is a solvable puzzle. But that's none of my business.

Oh and stop telling Muslims to rape Germans.

We have a few cargo ships with fuel follow Kusnetsov.
They also have additional bombs and stuff for the actual fighters. And that is for an air carrier build in early nineties. Time whe Russia fell apart.
Now we're building nuclear icebreakers, soon will start a 'super-icebreaker' project, and have new air carriers to be produced by 2025.
You, on the other hand...
No nuclear ice-breakers, so you have to rely on Russian ones.
And, well, this.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/15/royal-navy-to-lose-anti-ship-missiles-and-be-left-only-with-guns/

Russian people en masse see the European governments as the enemy, and see your culture as slowly rotting due to gays, migrants and such. Thanks to our propaganda, at least.
As you can see, our propagandists aren't very creative and just look at Europe for inspiration.
Anyways, you Germans are cool. Just don't start this shit with Europe conquering again, alright?

>implying they need any motivation or words of encouragement

Am I talking to a paki?

'Cause it's impossible for two Americans to be named John Smith.

Voronov. Sergei Voronov. You want election hacks you stop by merchant of menace

But he's invincible

If get it was Baron from the future

There is a saying if i am not mistaken that goes something like:

Between the USA and Germany is an ocean, between Russia and Germany is history.

No worries. We won't have time conquering anything for a long time...first we need to conquer our country back.

No actual response, because you have nothing.

Cool.