Like Trump

>Like Trump
>Like Iran
>Hate Israel

Wat do?

thesun.co.uk/news/1562277/iran-vows-to-start-a-world-war-and-destroy-israel-if-donald-trump-provokes-them-over-their-nuclear-deal/

>The Sun

DO IT FAGGIT

>Toothpaste

they say that like every month it kinda lost it effect.

also..they have like 1 bomb..maybe a handful..the west got thousands including missile shields so you can be sure in the moment a rocket is flying into israels or our direction that it won't come far while they will fire back with nukes.
and the west/israel can fire like 200 together i don't think iran got a shield for a nuclear war

Saying shit like this just makes them seem like the North Korea of the Middle East, embarassing desu. Impotent cucks.

>The Sunofabitch

tis the age of fake news

dont swallow every dick your eyes come upon

Nigga this news ain't real

something most Albanians have never heard of

> The Sun

No you really are a shit head if you take tabloid garbage as a serious source of news

Fuckin' wrecked

I wonder who's the bigger shit heads

those that allow such disinformation media networks to propagate in their society or the ones who believe them?

as a politician you don't want to go after the tabloids. they will destroy your career.

rekt

Do it Iran vaporize the filthy jewrats.

Iran is incapable of destroying Israel.

All they can do is have Hezbollah and Hamas fire some shitty unguided rockets at them.

such politicans are just as bad as the tabloid in my opinion

both need purging

> Like Trump
> Hate Iran
> Hate Israel

Dis gun be gud

>2016
>Still reading a tabliod.

Nigga there is this thing called fucking facebook.

Shall we prepare the ovens.

>Like Israel
>Hate Trump
>Hate Iran

I'm confused too

HAHAHA

holy shit Ned with the bantz

>albania

Shouldn't you be manufacturing fake IDs somewhere?

Holy shit

Tbh i use Austria

11/10 top kek

Bump

Well that the fuck is the Obama/Kerry/Clinton logic?

>they're gonna develop nukes anyway but as long as it's not while we're around lol!