Is there such a thing as used goods?
How much is too much?

I kept wishing for a gf and I got one
Now I don't know if I love her

I hate the fact she wasn't a virgin, somehow feels used
I feel like I'm getting scraps

What is wrong with me, why can't I love her
Why can't I get over it?

Is it a problem with me or are the hebrews at fault?

strawpoll.me/11874266

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3059319
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Women that are willing to give out sex before marriage or before knowing with certainty that marriage is going to happen are fag tier: promiscuous and degenerate.

would you date/marry a rape victim?

Yes there is such a thing as used goods
No, nothing is wrong with you, that nagging feeling you have is evolution telling you that you're in danger of being cucked out of the gene pool

my gf has fucked 200+ people and we're 7 years in without a single fight, you should be exercising caution one way or another since realistically most girls will just lie anyway and virgins can still be bad gfs

>7 years in without a single fight
rip your relationshit

I'm in the same situation, my gf had 5-10 other sexual partners in only 2 years. Don't know what to think.

Is there anything we can do about promiscuity? Does it mean anything? Can we cure it?

well are you comfortable with it or it hurts?

you can't cure it,just try to find others but what's the cutting point?

>more than 1000 sex partners

fucking how

I'm not very comfortable with it. Just the thought that at some point in her life, she didn't care about who she let in her bed. That she devalued sex to the point of fucking with strangers.

Makes me think she might be more prone to cheating, and less likely to be really genuinely attached to me, even though she says she loves me.

t. village rapist

easily, different faggot every day for 3 years

Yes, there is a thing such as used goods, but I won't actively try to find who the person I'm in love with had slept with. Doubt is the biggest killer for a relationship.

nah not moldavian

also honest question

All women are cunts. They lie to you as a matter of course. If she's had a previous boyfriend you can garuntee she's done depraved shit with him. Never trust them

Just do what everybody does and pretend it never happened, while never discussing it. Don't be such a bitch.

>get her feeling comfortable and secure
>a bit of alcohol perhaps ...
>approach non threateningly and non judgmentally ...
>don't lose your shit when she tells you ... let her do all the talking
>but nod and stay engaged
>what were your sex explorations like when you were younger?
>how old when you lost the virginity?
>with who?
>have you been in serious relationships since then?
>how many?
>if she's still talking ... get to know what kind of freak she is ...
>how far would she let herself go with it ...

then when you have that info make your decision

well firstly a relationship isn't the end of anything for women, only rarely do they have total devotion. This is why sex IS quite a big deal in a relationship because it is part of how you become entrenched in their world. Another way is money, if they can't maintain their lifestyle without you they'll stick around.

possibly raped at 12
1 rel at 14-16
1 rel 17
that's what she told me

she's 18 now

OP you are also used goods so get over yourself.

You're worried about two legitimate relationships? I think you might be autistic.

He's a Romanian teenager who shortens the word "relationship". Not exactly the cream of the crop.

Men choose wives who are virgins.

Literally nothing in todays world.

>mfw found a 18 yo friend has fucked 10 guys

fucking nasty

Any girl over 18 or one who had one sexual partner before you.

But if you take a girl like that make sure it is your last one because you don't want to spoil her for everyone else.

My wife cheated on me and we seperated after 4 years of marriage. Now I have a girlfriend who I met at 19. I took her virginity.

>tfw i still miss that crazy bitch after almost 3 years

Why is it fucking like this.

What the fuck does "possibly raped" even mean?

I'm not worried,as in I fear that I'm inadequate
I just hate that someone else touched her, defiled her, I want her all to me

literally current year

She probably said she was raped but he has doubts because women are fucking crazy and make shit up. Cmon user this is well known shit.

it's too late in the (((game))) to fret over virginity. Find a white qt3.14 and make some babies.

this

There is such a thing as used goods.

If you're a virgin you can demand virginity, otherwise it's accepting mediocrity.

Not all women are sluts though, so look into her character. Submissive types also have fucked a lot, not necessarily on their own will.

My advice would be to keep her if you like her but keep looking for a virgin of your dreams, and ditch her then.

Many second-hand products are alright, could use some repairs here and there but generally serviceable.
Seventh-hand products must be broken somehow. They never quite satisfy or meet the demands of the task set before them, best to avoid or try to sell for scraps.

Just know that if you dump her, you're adding a hand to her tally.

I feel you man. I'm worried about the erotic things that my gf did with other guys, and possibly some of her friends she's still in touch with.

Autist level ChrisChan/10

Im only 19

the guy that fucked her at 14 was 21

Maybe I can get a virgin too
But she's also my first so I suck with women
don't know what to do

>200
Are you a literal cuck, or what?

Ok, stop worrying. I thought you were talking about some girl who's pushing 30 and fucked a dozen guys.

That's not much competing with you in her heart and mind.

It can be SO much worse.

>Without a single fight

You are either lying or shes getting something on the side and you cave on literally everything.

Every single relationship has fights.

>15% desperate cucks
Lmao just go in the black neighborhood over and pick up some STD ridden nigger.

All of this toxic "masculinity" is the only problem I see here. Stop being such a red-pilled autist and go fuck your waifu.

FUCKING ROMANIAN FAGGOT

WHAT IS THIS

POKE-HENTAI FOR ANTS???

I would, but otherwise I probably wouldn't date/marry a non-virgin.

post a bigger picture faggot

You know she got raped for a reason in the first place right

You're 18 you dumb fuck. You're not going to marry this girl.

If you had more partners yourself, you wouldn't be so insecure about it.

>200 dicks fucked what you kiss
top cuck

Depends I'd guess.
My current gf was a virgin before I came along, and I have had 16 girls before.

I know it's not the same, since a guy actually has to try while girls just have to say "fuck me".

But yeah, if she's only had sex in a genuine relationship it's not that bad.
And if it were genuine relationships that also means it's not more than one or two guys depending on her age.

If it were one night stands she's just a slut.

>possibly raped at 12
Lel either she got raped or she didn't

because south korean women are all looks and no brain

even 1 other feels like too much

like a fairy tale where the princess's been fucked by the hunter

like finding a perfect painting and when you look closer it has marker drawings in the corners

yes.

You're in gypsy land and you're trying to find a virgin.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I didn't insist. she just said she didn't want it and some older friends of a friend did etc

Don't worry bro, I got you

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3059319

19 sure but I would really like a forever just us relationship, I don't feel like sleeping around, just find the one

How rich are you? Or maybe she decided to quit when she found out she can fit a traffic con between her legs? Must feel nice fucking a cave opening.

It's no problem bro, you just have to be more alpha than all the other guys that fucked her to keep her. But it's kind of hard because it's not too alpha to be trying to keep something that a bunch of other dudes threw away. Kinda tough spot.

That's usually not the case though. Sometimes some crazy man just decides to rape a woman because he's a horny loser who can't control himself.

But yeah, if the "rape" was "I got dunk and had sex and then regretted it", I wouldn't count that.

uh?
this coming from an American?
are you retarded?
your country created this issue

>voting for anything but a puritan virgin
It's like you faggots like to play russian roulette or something.

Well then break up with her. If you're not comfortable, you're not comfortable.

>5-10 other sexual partners in only 2 years