Who else here is /comfy/ ?

who else here is /comfy/ ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=brdhbgeGW4E
youtube.com/watch?v=4Voyk5DY5Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=kcCHYLIRayk
youtube.com/watch?v=EGVNKFTKL9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's 15 degrees here, at 9 am. I have a roaring fire going, and I am drinking beer with my dog laying next to me. /comfy/

Reporting.

YOUR MOM CAME OVER. IM VERY COMFY NOW!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Roach

I know all Muslims will be genocided soon. I am feeling very comfy.

sounds really comfy desu

>tfw to smart to be comfy
ignorance is bliss

comfy here brother

got a damn conference call in 40 mins but working from home ain't half bad

I'll fucking show you comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=brdhbgeGW4E

Soon. R͚e͚̞̪̪͍v̘̻e̝͎̘̦͕̙̦͜ń̥̘g̹̘͈̩̱̹̹e̷̜ ͞o̢̺̖̣f͈̣̣̹͓̥̫͢ ̵t̜͍̟͉̩̩ḩ͓͖̱̟̝e̲̯̖͙ͅ ҉̙̟̻̰/̙͎̙͍͙̙̭p̫̜͎̞̪̠͢o̲̭̬̙͝l̺̝̬͈͝/͉̥̭͈͚̪ạ͚̤͎̗c͔̫̙̱͍͇ķ̺̻̺̠͍̫̝s͎͢

So compf right now..

>be in ghetto
>already niggers smoking weed and fighting in the morning
>illegals next door just woke up and watered his weed and blasting mexican music
>i browse pol with blanket and dick out
comfy

>9 am
>drinking beer
Don't care if you just woke up or pulled an all nighter either

Off for Christmas break already, I am a teacher. Don't get to do this much, going to take advantage.

>tfw have a calc II exam in a couple hours

always sitting here waiting for collapse or WW3.

We need something to happen

come over to the ghetto some day user we always have civil wars here its COMFY make sure to bar up your windows and have a big dog in house and outside.

Last night was comfy. Drinking some coffee and browsing the webs on my tablet in my pjs atm, can't complain.

going to buy a van and move innawoods.

Pretty comfy here, browsing a bit before I pick up a package that came in for me(new kindle so I can read some Sup Forums approved material). I will head on base in a bit for a nice workout then will take the wife lunch.

/comfy/ af

What city?

>ywn be a teenager and play cs1.6 all day as a terorrist in christmas hat again

:^(

nice

>tfw embedded systems exam in 1 hour
>I have no idea what Im doing
Kek please send help

Anyone have the Gif of this one? its comfy as fuck

Long Beach, CA. COMFY lots of stuff happens with niggers and spics since they hate each other to the guts here, gang related. Make sure to move to Humboldt county for MAXIMUM comfy especially in the mountains lots of pot grows there.

das good shit fellow /rumun/

Not with that attitude.

Noice

>LB
No wonder w/ the demographics you posted. I caught a ship out of there one time but not before spending a couple of days on Rosecrans in south central. Shame that californians can barely own firearms for self defense. Everywhere north of the bay area needs to become its own state w/ better laws.

I haven't slept in 36 hours.

have part 2 also
youtube.com/watch?v=4Voyk5DY5Pg

may kek bless us both

>double doubles. you´re going to do gr8 user.

The fuck is wrong with you?
Some guy I knew from Uni put up on facebook that he finished some 3 day LoL binge or some shit.

Are there still servers for 1.6 with Zombies and Unlimited Ammo?

Will be super comfy when my new ai waifu gets here!

youtube.com/watch?v=kcCHYLIRayk

God I fucking love winter

Even shoveling snow is comfy

How can i be comfy and the NA just got banned and every far right action become an act of offence in the Jewnited "Kingdom".
You can see Alt-right is next.

Step it up! gotta love the /comfy/ winter

>tfw no snow

eating some rice pudding while listening to doesn't get comfier than this tbqh lads

FUG
What about /comfy/ food?

From what I have seen, English breakfasts might be the comfiest of food.

dunno last time i played was ~2 years ago and it was 85% russian servers with optional sms subscription stuff

this look utterly disgusting and you should feel bad

This looks f'in good user!

very comfy here

Soaring headache, under 2 blankets, comfy stream on 2nd monitor, kettle of tea, leftover speculaas with almond filling

It's /comfy/ under the circumstances

Pls no bully ;_;
This was leftover thanksgiving food. Just turkey on mashed potatoes with gravy. Some rolls and leftover crab cakes.

Here's one of my usual breakies

Didn't name that picture correctly, I'm retarded. Those are ''pétoncles'' and not shrimp, don't know the name for it in English.

Negative. Got maybe 4 hours of sleep, and have a ten-hour shift to work here in about 20 minutes. Ate a salad that was pretty good, though, so that's slightly comfy.

I want to stick my face in there

Hot as fuck, and there's a spec of dust under my new monitor's screen that is triggering my autism

Not good atm!

IT'S FUCKING 35C RIGHT NOW AND IM TRYING TO STUDYING FOR A FINAL

GET ME OUT OF HERE

Looks bland af desu senpai

>tfw not comfy at all
:(

Hello there only human country in all of south america, God bless you and stay Free

It wasn't, but that may be because I got drunk with the white wine required for the recipe

Comfy as fuck. Banged my wife already, took a shower, drinking some hot earl grey. Gonna take my truck down to the store in a bit and pick up some steaks. Cold as fuck so I got the heat running and blanketed up in my computer chair.

Life is good, 2016 is best year in this timeline.
Trump's in his heaven and all's right with the world.

very

youtube.com/watch?v=EGVNKFTKL9w

-2F degrees out. Snow all over the ground outside. I am off of school for christmas. Drinking a warm cup of joe and watching youtube vids. My pup is laying right next to me napping. Dam senpai. I am super comfy right now.

>that doesnt look comfy
>that looks DEGENERATE

nigga is dat sum scrapple?

Comfy as fug. Have a heavy cover on while my cat is sleeping next to me and the heaters are on. Going to do some clearing up in a little bit after I have another cup of tea and install my new CPU. Ran 4 miles last night, feeling great and enjoying life at the moment.

praise KEK