Is it just a meme that Sup Forums only drinks water?

Is it just a meme that Sup Forums only drinks water?
if not please redpill me on drinking water since i only drink pepsi or icetea

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general79/hd3.htm
clearlyfiltered.com/pages/clean-water?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=branded terms&gclid=CPzU7Z6M9NACFcmPswod4uoBlQ
humicin.com/home.php
coseva.com/products/toxin-removal/advanced-trs
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25714035
zavida.com/wholesale-organica-rainforest-alliance-coffee
amazon.com/Cafe-1820-Costa-Ground-Coffee/dp/B000FPVHTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I do drink quality beer, in moderation. Sometimes bourbon or wine. Try to moderate it though. No soda, coffee, or tea..or nigger alcohols.

Why would you drink that sugar garbage?

Why poison your mind even further?

Water is what your body needs of a liquid, not a fucking sugar bomb that will slowly kill you.

If you are dumb enough to keep drinking that garbage then go ahead, I wish more would do so we can get the global population down.

i drink it for the fluoride. i'm not giving the jew dentists another dime

Jews drink water, what else do you need to know.

What's wrong with tea? I agree with you, though I cannot leave coffee, I like the taste of it too much.

only filtered water, you don't want to drunk the jew estrogen

It is a personal thing for me, I just do not like caffeine. I have no ideological stance against it, it just makes me feel jittery...I don't like uppers.

I sometimes drink bleach when I see some moderators

Most are memeing. Life is too short to drink only tasteless water all the time.

I only drink tea and water during the day and coffee when I start work or studying.

Alcohol is for proles tbqhf

tell me I'm wrong but I don't think fruit tea has any caffeine in it

Fluoride is awful.
>rense.com/general79/hd3.htm
Every time you bring up statistics about how shit-tier someone's drinking water is, they get all defensive. This is because there is a very clear link between water--psyche, just look it up in Jung's writing. Oceans, womb (ocean and mother are homophones in French). How can you redpill someone on drinking water? How can you tell a goldfish his/her bowl is dirty?

Educating people on fluoride is the ultimate redpill.

>inb4 muh tap water is bez water
You come from the country that has Flint, MI.

>fluoride removal
clearlyfiltered.com/pages/clean-water?utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=branded terms&gclid=CPzU7Z6M9NACFcmPswod4uoBlQ
>humicin
humicin.com/home.php
>Affordable nano-technology grade detox
coseva.com/products/toxin-removal/advanced-trs

>Alpha, theta, and beta wave activities were all found to increase after 1 hour of green and black tea consumption, albeit, with very considerable inter-individual variations.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25714035

Say goodbye to your kidneys

>drinking the liquid sugar jew

But seriously, you fuck up your teeth, you're hungry all day and I bet you have sleeping problems or straight up insomnia.

This is who you are supporting

there is nothing wrong with tea

water
coffee
beer
milk

I drink black coffee from the galley in the morning, with an ice water. Washing away the warm aftertaste of coffee with chilled water is so satisfying. Rest of the day I just drink water. Keeping hydrated is very important.

The only ones who drink soda are teens and people who complain water tastes shit because they've ruined their tastebuds with the acidity of too much soda.

I drink almost exclusively water. Most things other than tea have a shit ton of sugar

Tea is nice, but ice tea probably has the same amount of sugar as a can of soda.

For years I had only had soda to drink. Soda, exclusively, except for the occasional other non-water drink.

However, for the last five months I've had only water on the day-to-day basis, and will get soda maybe once every few weeks when I'm out to eat with friends or family. Filtered water, of course.

Almost exclusively water and hot chocolate.

I only drink budlight

>icetea

You deserve your fate

> being so addicted to sugar you need soda
> wasting your life as a wagecuck that you need caffeine to stay awake
> drinking your calories

Let it be known that you've never played a sport or did an honest day's work in your life if you can't appreciate water.

last year i went to the US and drank a regular priced coffee, literally tasted like dirt, don't know how you can live with that shit

Water, milk or fruit juices only.
No alcohol, no coffee, no soda.

my nigga

Redpill you on drinking water? Just Google health benefits of drinking water ..

Seriously , switch to water only and you will notice improvements in your life. And don't give me that "I hate the taste of water" bullshit like some of my pathetic Amerifats say. Nigger you're made up of fucking water don't tell me it tastes bad

Grain alcohol and distilled water

>since i only drink pepsi

This is literally something kids and teenagers do. The only thing I drink with bubbles is moscato.

>t. alex jones

>(((Google)))
Yeah you'll get a bunch of pop science trash designed to sell you crap.
>did you know drinking more water like totally makes your skin look nicer? You know what also works? This new face cream from Nivea!

Did you drink it black? North American coffee is designed to taste inoffensive with lots of cream and sugar.

Which water filter should I get?

I drink tea. Pretty much only tea. Hot, not iced. My God, do I feel good. Drop those sugary drinks, mayne

we only drink pure ethanol round here

This. I only drink soda at restaurants, movies, or other places like that. Just like with literally everything else moderation is key.

>meet american students
>they down soda like water
>they drink soda when thirsty
>never saw them drinking water

What the actual fuck. It was a scarring experience, watching them destroy their bodies.And here I feel like a fat glutton when i drink soda with vodka like once a month

>meet Indian students
>they carry bottles of water/kfc salad cups with them to the bathroom
>watch them fill them up before going into the stall
>realize they're going to dig inside their shit covered asshole to "clean" themselves after they're done
>realize they'll probably shake hands with someone or touch a bunch of public surfaces afterwards

What the actual fuck.

You've been seriously misinformed. No study has ever concluded that the amount of fluoride in drinking water in the US has any affect on the population

>meet Indian students
>they use streets like toilets
>they use their hands when dirty
>never saw them using a restroom

What the actual fuck. It was a scarring experience, watching them soiling their environment. And here I feel like a dirty peasant when i piss in the sink like once a month

Who started that meme? This isn't one that I'm aware of.

i did, but i don't like my coffee to taste like milk.
Tried to search for high quality colombian or brazilian coffee but had no idea what to get..
I did find costa rican coffee, but had to pay way more than i expected.. and it doesn't help that everyone in my country is addicted to caffeine since we are fucking kids, including me, we even have a headache if we don't drink it in the evening... so had no option

I agree with you. I prefer black coffee myself. I used to drink it with cream and sugar like everybody else, and thought Tim Hortons was good coffee. Then I had it after getting a taste for black coffee, and realized it was shit.

I usually buy this stuff from Costco:
zavida.com/wholesale-organica-rainforest-alliance-coffee

Pretty tasty, and reasonably priced. I'm no connoisseur though.

Actually the bottled water I drink is Kosher fyi.

Oh, and this stuff is vacuum sealed in the bag.

When you open it, the beans still have this beautiful oily sheen to them, and they smell amazing.

I thought you were an american for a second.

Not just water.
Just filtered water, and tea made with filtered water.

I, at least, never do. One of the few good health habits of my family and sticked with me. Soft drinks are just a pile of sugar and additives, having no nutritive value. Don't be a hedonist fuck and preserve your health starting with low effort, decent reward things like these

one post by op

SAGE

>organic rainforest coffee

Do you want a dildo with that you numale cuck?

I only drink water and cold green tea.

Yeah, 'cause that's why I buy it.

Good luck finding a decent coffee in NA that isn't organic, fair-trade, shade-grown, picked by millionaire orphan CEOs.

amazon.com/Cafe-1820-Costa-Ground-Coffee/dp/B000FPVHTI

this is my daily coffee, it's not premium here by any means just regular economic stuff for us...

Who's part of the Black Tea master race here.

1. Good for your teeth.
2. Antioxidants
3. Healthy Bones.
4. Lower Risk of Diabetes.
5. Stress Relief/ Focus.
6. Better Immune System.
7. Healthy Digestive Tract.
8. Increased Energy

I drink alcool like 1 time every two months honestly I don't feel like I need it

I only drink water and coffee. Soda is shit.

Me. Simply the best tea. I love Twinings earl and lady grey

True alphas live a life of exercise, healthy eating and oral hygiene that allows them to enjoy the occasional ice-cold cola beverage on a summer's afternoon by their pool on the Cote D'Azure.

>be indian rich boy
>drink vodka coke like some pansy 15 year old girl.

What the actual fuck

>good for your teeth

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I stopped drinking soda recently and I sleep so much better now. Caffeine sucks

On a day to day basis? Only water and coffee with milk.

Been trying to cut out as much sugar as I can, feel way more energetic after the first slump.

I drink homemade wine from organic grapes.

As nature intended. No chemicals, no degeneracy.

>1. Good for your teeth
I concur.

I don't like its taste so I have to mix it with mountain jew or something. Rest of the time I just drink quality beer or scotch whiskey no rocks.

>still haven't tried authentic german beer
I don't know where to begin

>he puts sugar in his iced tea

TIL sweden and southernfats are the same

you obviously didn't find a hipster coffee bar
water, tea (green, oolong, or golden), occasional cold brew coffee, and high-quality rum on the rocks on vacation

>red pilled drinks:
>water
>wine
>milk
>tea

>Red pilled occasional luxury drinks
>coffee
>beer
>kompot
>fruit juice

>blue pilled beta kill yourself trap fetish parent disappointing faggot tier drinks:
>soda
>energy drinks

>Pepsi
>Tea
This is some Taoist yin yang shit

my aunt only drank pepsi and eventually they had to cut off her toe because of it

-water
-wine
-coffee
-herbal tea
You don't need more

fucking airplane fuel right there

My friend has two refridgerators, one for normal thinigs and one for pepsi. It is the weirdest shit ever, every time I used to go over, in a typical day his family would go through up to 15 cans!

>No arguments
Heh, that's what I thought. Later kid.
*dissappear in a flash of smoke and teleports away*

what the actual fuck, that's as horrifying as it is depressing