Earth is 4.5 billion years old

>earth is 4.5 billion years old
>No tree is older than 5000(five THOUSAND) years old

>tons of shit with cameras sent into space
>literally none of them ever took a photograph of earth on the way out

>no pictures of a satellite in space
>Pictures of every planet in our system in their entirety EXCLUDING Earth

Plane:
1. Mathematics A surface containing all the straight lines that connect any two points on it.
2. A flat or level surface.

PLANE(t)

I unno about you but something ain't right here guys.

We all know the extent to which (((they))) have lied about History. What makes you so certain Science is unsullied?

Other urls found in this thread:

epic.gsfc.nasa.gov
youtube.com/watch?v=pnzUgKZ8m2k
freemasonry.bcy.ca/biography/spacemason/
nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_329.html
flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive/albums/72157659263175978
flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive/albums/72157657289512883
flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive/albums/72157659085112111
flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive/albums/72157657766227004
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Freemasonry/freemasonry_exposed.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_Blue_Dot
youtube.com/watch?v=p_9cFTQg7NE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Terrible b8

I presented 3 very good ThinkMakers.

If the "b8" was so terrible you would have shut me down with a witty retort and showered in (you)s

but alas, you didn't.

Kill yourself. Please.

the gf

>I'm a dumb retard and no one can stop me

>4 replies
>4 shitposts
Odd

If I'm so retarded feel free to point out how and I'll stop.

We all know how much anonymous loves to prove their intellectual superiority...yet all these guys can manage are literal shitposts.

look at this one for example

Of course the earth is flat. The real mystery, though, is how most of the world's continents aren't under water.

As I sit on the beach at the shores of the Atlantic, I see this arriving and, invariably, I will se the tops of the ships and ten more and more until the whole ship comes into view, much like a person, car or truck as it crests a hill.

With Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia all on te other side of that crest and with me obviously above water, then those places should be u derail water!

He answer is undenable. Europeans, Asians, Africans and Australians are all mermaids and mermen.

you already got btfo once today on this topic , fuck off

No, the actual answer is "perspective"(specifically the concept of diverging lines), but you knew that.
>pic related

>far enough away to see a cityscape PAST "the curve"
>globefags insist that's an optical illusion and I'm not at a high enough altitude
>in the same breath say they can see a boat sail "around" the curve from sea level

>Trees do not live forever
>what are forest fires
>what are tsunamis, comet impacts, earthquakes, tornados and other disasters
>what is the ice age
>what is the great flood at the end of the ice age.

Most people don't realize just how scarred the surface of the earth is. The earths surface gets beat to shit by natural disasters and comets every year. Rinse and repeat this for over 10,000 years and you get forests replacing themselves or trees just dying off.

Also there are many pictures of earth taken, the problem with taking a full picture of the earth is you are wasting a satellite and equipnent once it goes beyond the atmosphere and gravitational field

Kill yourself again. Thanks.

Shh.. I was trying to b8 the globalists.

>Trees do not live forever
Trees do NOT die of old age. Their cells continue to divide until they run out of nutrients or are chopped down.

>what are forest fires, tsunamis,comet impacts, earthquakes, tornados and other disasters
Good question. You think you're being clever but you're only helping my argument. They were all razed, blazed an-

>what is the great flood at the end of the ice age.
ANOTHER GOOD QUESTION ;)

>what is the ice age
Not a moment in time where the entire earth was a snowball which you seem to be implying.

Explain how I can see planets with a telescope but I can't see Mt Everest?

You're stupid.

>Also there are many pictures of earth taken
Prove it.

>the problem with taking a full picture of the earth is you are wasting a satellite and equipnent once it goes beyond the atmosphere and gravitational field
So taking a picture of pluto(not even a planet, kek) or some random space rock(like pluto) is more important than 1(ONE) picture of Earth? You can't just attach an extra camera on the back of one of those pluto cameras and have it snap a picture on the way out? Or better yet, it's space. Just shoot the camera out there backwards and have it shoot pictures on the way out.

>Explain how I can see planets with a telescope but I can't see Mt Everest?
For the same reason you can see anything behind the moon until it moves. But you knew that. In the odd event you aren't shitposting,
this pic clears it all up

THE EARTH IS A SIMULATIOn,

I wasn't implying the earth was covered in ice more like that large glaciers moved across the continents carving large areas of land and destroying life beneath it.

Why is asking about the flood a good question?

So one of your arguments is the definition of a plane... And that the word planet is just plane with a T at the end of it? Really?

>read op
>think hes retarded
>go to btfo of him
>look up tree age fact
>its true
>try to find a whole photograph of Earth
>I can't
>Try to find a picture of a satellite in space
>they are all CGI mockups
Ok this is just a little wierd

How do we even know gravity is real? No one ever dug a hole into the earth and found the magnet before.

It is all a simulation. The real red pill is that the is all just data; the planet, in a physical sense does not exist and is neither round or flat.

Dude, you can watch live stream footage of earth from orbit on youtube 24/7. But it's all fake, right? Up your meds.

>No tree is older than 5000(five THOUSAND) years old
Trees die

>literally none of them ever took a photograph of earth on the way out
There are photographs

>no pictures of a satellite in space
Why should you send a camera in space specifically to take a photo of a satellite? It's very expensive, and if you think some other satellite can do it, then you have no idea how far apart satellites are in space.

>Pictures of every planet in our system in their entirety EXCLUDING Earth
Some of them are taken using powerful telescopes, some of them are CGI and some of them are taken by special probes sent out for research, because it is the closest we can get to the planet, unlike Earth, which we are way closer to.

>try to find a whole photograph of Earth

I don't know if this is composite or not, but it updates regularly.

epic.gsfc.nasa.gov

its either CGI movie set from NASA billion dollar budgets and it might not even be live

or ... its just a "satellite" floating around that takes live pictures but then adds the artificial curvature in a program to make it look like a globe

any independent person sending something up there sees flat for miles and miles and the sun is really close

youtube.com/watch?v=pnzUgKZ8m2k

If the earth were flat, then the sun and moon would follow the rules in the picture.
However the sun and moon do not appear and disappear as infinitesimally small points on the horizon

> All planets and nonplanets are mostly spherical
> look at the fucking moon every night with your telescope
> the earth is so special that is flat
you round earth deniers are mentally ill

Your pic is bullshit

t. flat Earther

All this baloney and nobody ever asks the real important question

Whether the Earth is flat or round
How will this help your mother who has just tragically died in her sleep because you read this comment
I tell you what will help with that
Replying to this most

Man I can never tell if flatfags are trolling or actually retarded. What's the endgame for your conspiracy theory? Why is the truth hidden by the joos? Is it about aliens and ancient civilizations? Help me understand your delusion.

>555

Up.

>I wasn't implying the earth was covered in ice more like that large glaciers moved across the continents carving large areas of land and destroying life beneath it.
Sure, but that doesn't account for the majority of land that was not frozen. And you'd need ENORMOUS glaciers EVERYWHERE to take out every fucking tree.

Fish-eye lens. Feel free to hyperbolically warp it back into shape and see the error of your ways.

>Dude, you can watch live stream footage of earth from orbit on youtube 24/7. But it's all fake, right? Up your meds.
No proof it's what they say it is. If you can't fathom how incredibly easy it would be to fake then you should take YOUR meds. Or watch a hollywood space movie.

1. Not of old age
2. Prove it
3. Wanna know what's even further apart in space? Planets and rocks. We have no problem finding these things and taking pictures

>unlike Earth, which we are way closer to.
Yet have the least pictures of...

composites.

>However the sun and moon do not appear and disappear as infinitesimally small points on the horizon
www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_9cFTQg7NE

Take a graphic design class. You learn the same exact things. Or just research Renaissance art techniques where they rediscovered this.

>Why is the truth hidden by the joos
Because it's more than JUST "flat earth". We're talking the very nature of the universe. If you were playing "The Sims 33" it would be very inconvenient if the Sims you were bossing around started realizing they were in a video game. They lose their power when they can't create our reality anymore. There's probably more to it than that. But lets just focus on finding out the truth first. Once again
>We all know the extent to which (((they))) have lied about History. What makes you so certain Science is unsullied?

it may or may not be a sphere but you have to understand the model which is pic related and theyre very close objects and the earth is flat idc if the moon is a rock or not

that god created the earth 6000 years ago and the earth IS special and the purpose

its like the ultimate meaning of everything

what are you kidding me?

these people believe in star wars and do whatever they want in their life because they think theyre stardust people or something. this literally means everything theyre all asleep because this deception and many others

What do the freemasons have to do with this? I know someone in the masons.

OK I WAS WAITING FOR THIS

No. Other PLANE(ts) are NOT round. They are also planes. They only appear round because that's what happens when you project 4+D across 3D. It's flat when you're on it, it's round when you're far enough away. A "lensing" effect of sorts.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4Gotl9vRGs

the earth is flat ok i guess the bible is real then and we humans really are created by design

thats what it means.

it means everything that you ever thought was wrong

i couldnt think of a greater purpose for this conspiracy from NASA

if the government is truly controlled by satan

Woah, you are such a freethinker!!!

No living thing ceases cell division.
Cells just continue to divide and lose more and more information and make more and more mistakes until the mistakes become so severe that the organism can no longer sustain life.

The only exception to this is an animal called the Hydra.
It belongs to the family Cnidaria, and is related to jellyfish.

Trees DO age.
Their cells can reproduce in a way that prevents water from reaching vital parts of the tree, like their leaves, and die due to lack of photosynthesis.

>What do the freemasons have to do with this
freemasonry.bcy.ca/biography/spacemason/

Big G = God

Big G in physics = Gravitational Constant.

What's that right in the middle of the Square and Compass?

Why is the moon round when we can just look at it? If the earth is special enough to be flat why isn't our moon?

I'm a member. All the secret shit we're "not allowed" to talk about is just frilly ceremonies based on the history of the organization and Christian ties. Most masons are there to form business connections and networking. I guarantee there's some element of illegal insider trading involved but that's about it. We're rich men connecting with other rich men to get richer.

Are you stupid?

thats a question that is not even related

it might be a disk
it might be a sphere
it doesnt make a difference

this thing is a light in the night for men which god created

could be a giant floating rock.

that doesnt make the earth the same thing

pic related
photoshop doesnt mean anything

Are middle classed people allowed? The person I know isn't even rich.

Well, I still don't know about any of this, but its somewhat believable now. Not enough proofs on both sides...

>Why is the moon round when we can just look at it? If the earth is special enough to be flat why isn't our moon?
The moon and sun are closer than they say under this model. Earth isn't "flat and special". it's just a planet and planets are "flat"

And this is standard masonic deflection. You guys are pretty deceitful, but I don't blame you. As you don't LIE as much as misdirect the truth. What degree have you obtained? Which rite?

sick composite

Any MALE can join the Freemasons. It's an "open secret" how far you get is up to you and your savviness. There is esoteric knowledge to be gained in there.

That's all I'm asking for here, thanks bro

Oh for sure. I joined when I was 25 because I have a lot of family in the organization. I'm not particularly rich myself. Got a really comfy desk job out of it. They're definitely similar to the jews in that you'll never be out of a decently lucrative job as a member. Can be hard to join if you don't already know people on the inside.

nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_329.html

This image was take in 1972 by Apollo 17.
The technology did not exist at the time to so accurately fake that view of the earth.

In fact, in this image you can see a cyclone approaching India.

This is the Tamil Nadu cyclone, and was well documented in December 7th, 1972.

We did not have the technology at the time to so accurately reproduce it.

This is a legit and incontestable photo

>I-It's just photoshop guys!

flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive/albums/72157659263175978
flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive/albums/72157657289512883
flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive/albums/72157659085112111
flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive/albums/72157657766227004
Why can't I hold all these images of Earth?

But they say on the NASA page that the image on the left is fake and a composite

stay away from freemasonry
jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Freemasonry/freemasonry_exposed.htm

its the beginning of devil worshipping like hillary clinton and all of them....

its not from god

That model doesn't explain sunrise and set though. If the sun was just passing around in a circle overhead, it would disappear into the distance appearing much smaller than when it was overhead. Think of how planes appear and then shrink off into the distance when they fly over.
But the sun stays a similar size and comes up over the horizon and back down. In your model it would appear as a tiny speck in the distance, grow as it was right over you, then fade off into the distance at night.

>>>literally none of them ever took a photograph of earth on the way out
But that's wrong, you retard.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pale_Blue_Dot
And I'm sure there's many others

If this is true, who made this up?
Why would anyone make this up?

If the earth was flat, the gravity would kill us all.

>trees dry the fuck up
>one lightning bolt sets the forest on fire
>it burns the fuck up
>?????
>coal deposit!

the sun isnt infinitesimally small at the horizon in that vid.

If the Earth isn't flat then how come all the photographs of it are?

checkmate

>Look at this! When you take a picture from a different angle and distance, the object appears to look slightly different.

Please admit it: You were home-schooled, right?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN_GDew5NyQ

see

>earth same size in both pictures
>continents got larger anyways
stop posting

mate computer programs existed long before the personal computer came.

they could still do a lot of shit

those small ones are the easiest to fake lol

of course they do

you got perspective all wrong

Objects don't disappear into the vanishing point, they just get infinitely smaller as distance increases. With an infinitely powerful telescope, you could see any object from any distance, provided nothing is between you and that object.

In the model of flat earth, a ship x miles away would be perfectly visible with a strong enough telescope. However, if you perform this experiment, you'll find that the boat isn't visible. The reason you can't see the boat is because there is something between you and the boat. That something is spherical earth.