Foundation of geopolitics

What does Sup Forums think about this book?

>Published in 1997
>Used as a textbook in the General Staff Academy of Russian military
>The book would "serve as a mighty ideological foundation for preparing a new military command" in the future
>The book has been adopted as a textbook in many Russian educational institutions

>Talks about "the battle for the world rule of Russians" and how Russia is "the staging area of a new anti-bourgeois, anti-American revolution."
>The book states that "the maximum task is the 'Finlandization' of all of Europe"

It also sets these tasks (in 1997):
>United Kingdom should be cut off from Europe
>Ukraine should be annexed by Russia because "“Ukraine as a state has no geopolitical meaning, no particular cultural import or universal significance, no geographic uniqueness, no ethnic exclusiveness, its certain territorial ambitions represents an enormous danger for all of Eurasia and, without resolving the Ukrainian problem, it is in general senseless to speak about continental politics". Ukraine should not be allowed to remain independent, unless it is cordon sanitaire, which would be inadmissible.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
youtu.be/-5-K51jHQ6k
breitbart.com/national-security/2014/06/10/putin-s-rasputin-the-mad-mystic-who-inspired-putin/
infowars.com/does-putins-brain-believe-that-the-united-states-is-the-kingdom-of-antichrist/
books.google.com/books?id=pF-I25OC5ugC&pg=PA38&dq=Jews Alexander Dugin's Neo-Eurasianism&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiO-NCeq_TQAhWG2CwKHdEiCZwQ6AEIHjAA#v=onepage&q=Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Ilyin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tasks in the United States:
>Russia should use its special forces within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism. For instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics."

>The book emphasizes that Russia must spread Anti-Americanism everywhere: "the main 'scapegoat' will be precisely the U.S."

Tasks in the Middle East and Central Asia:
>The book stresses the "continental Russian-Islamic alliance" which lies "at the foundation of anti-Atlanticist strategy". The alliance is based on the "traditional character of Russian and Islamic civilization".
>Iran is a key ally. The book uses the term "Moscow-Tehran axis".
>Armenia has a special role and will serve as a "strategic base" and it is necessary to create "the [subsidiary] axis Moscow-Erevan-Teheran". Armenians "are an Aryan people … [like] the Iranians and the Kurds".
>Azerbaijan could be "split up" or given to Iran.
>Georgia should be dismembered. Abkhazia and "United Ossetia" (which includes Georgia's South Ossetia) will be incorporated into Russia. Georgia's independent policies are unacceptable.
>Russia needs to create "geopolitical shocks" within Turkey. These can be achieved by employing Kurds, Armenians and other minorities.
>The book regards the Caucasus as a Russian territory, including "the eastern and northern shores of the Caspian (the territories of Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan)" and Central Asia (mentioning Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kirghistan and Tajikistan).

papa Dugin is a top meme

leddit

Tasks in Europe:
>Germany should be offered the de facto political dominance over most Protestant and Catholic states located within Central and Eastern Europe. Kaliningrad oblast could be given back to Germany. The book uses the term a "Moscow-Berlin axis".
>France should be encouraged to form a "Franco-German bloc" with Germany. Both countries have a "firm anti-Atlanticist tradition".
>United Kingdom should be cut off from Europe.
>Finland should be absorbed into Russia. Southern Finland will be combined with the Republic of Karelia and northern Finland will be "donated to Murmansk Oblast".
>Estonia should be given to Germany's sphere of influence.
>Latvia and Lithuania should be given a "special status" in the Eurasian-Russian sphere.
>Poland should be granted a "special status" in the Eurasian sphere.
>Romania, Macedonia, "Serbian Bosnia" and Greece – "orthodox collectivist East" – will unite with the "Moscow the Third Rome" and reject the "rational-individualistic West".
>Ukraine should be annexed by Russia because "“Ukraine as a state has no geopolitical meaning, no particular cultural import or universal significance, no geographic uniqueness, no ethnic exclusiveness, its certain territorial ambitions represents an enormous danger for all of Eurasia and, without resolving the Ukrainian problem, it is in general senseless to speak about continental politics". Ukraine should not be allowed to remain independent, unless it is cordon sanitaire, which would be inadmissible.

'Finlandization' of all of Europe"
what is the meaning of that?
making all europe autistic as finland?

According to wikipedia:

Finlandization is the process by which one powerful country strongly influences the policies of a smaller neighboring country, while allowing it to keep its independence and its own political system. The term literally means "to become like Finland" referring to the influence of the Soviet Union on Finland's policies during the Cold War.

Fist and foremost, Dugin's a nutjob. Stop promoting him. Secondly, the book should be called basics of geopolitics, because this shit is known to every russian remotely interested in RF geopolitical interests an goals and constitutes a broad list of exploitable conflicts, disagreements and problems to be solved that can be used in order to improve our geopolitical situation. It displays no special insight above that of an average russian politician.

Why does he hate American liberalism so much?

>We could freely use animal food only if we agree to eat human flesh - in any form symbolically or directly. There are African tribes in West-Atlantic shore who breed human slaves to eat them. I find it perfectly reasonable and fully responsible. If we kill animals by our hands, contemplate them suffering and dying, cut off their skin and separate bones, touching their inner organs — or at least if we vividly imagine that act each time when we eat our meal, we are completely sane and we could proceed eventually applying - in wars — the same attitude toward human. In the war it is essential to take responsibility of act of killing. The very similar responsibility is connected with the act of eating animal food. But animal signifies sentient, that presupposes suffering. Let us do it with full responsibility — eating as well as fighting, in one word — the responsibility of killing. Or abstain. It is free choice.

Because he hates everything including himself I suspect. Again, this is not some brilliant russian visionary. It's the guy who got fired from his job in Moskow State University for being too much of a nut.

>What is good or bad depends on the set of the values accepted in the society. We live in one society the other people live in other. Every society kills, murders and commits the acts of violence - on the human beings or animals. But some societies recognize that and embed the death, killing and violence in their sacred concepts. The other societies, making just the same or worse hypocritically, deny that, appealing to non-violence, tolerance and promoting peace via murder and war. So I don't judge the violence in itself that depends on the culture - some cultures sacralize it some not - but each human group commits the same acts - kill, torture and eat. So I have only pointed out that it is the fact. The peoples who do it consciously are more civilized and cultivated, more honest and spiritually developed, less infantile and more grown up than those who commit the same act without noticing it or denying its cannibal nature. The world is build on the act of killing (and eating) - God - Man - beast. That is the sense of priesthood. The priest is primordial killer. So existence is painful. We must accept it as it is. We cause pain, we feel pain. It is quite normal situation. The cannibalism is not "disgusting exception" and "horrible sign of moral depravity". In some way it is natural. Indian tradition affirms that "kshatryas eat vaishyas". Vedic hymns are full of the eating (killing, devouring) metaphors. I only try to stress that we are responsible of what we eat, of whom we kill and destroy. The african and oceanian tribes give us example that I find beautiful and pure.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
>Alexander Dugin

so you think everyone treats this washed up communist wet dream like a bible?

>wikipedia
Dropped
Give me direct quote of
>the battle for the world rule of Russians
In Russian , straight out of his book

Potatonigger calm down, even if the exaggerated claims made by leftists buffoons editing the simulatesare are true you would be an idiot for believing that the US or China or any other world power for that matter HASNT a military doctrine how they will nuke their "possible " enemies out of existence.

Dugin is a exaggerated meme to keep up the LE EBIL IVAN boogeyman

Say more

>He has close ties with the Kremlin and the Russian military, having served as an advisor to State Duma speaker Gennadiy Seleznyov and key member of the ruling United Russia party Sergei Naryshkin

t. wikipedia

I don't have a copy of the book in Russian, but every source I can find says the book is about Russian domination and expansion

So are you CTR or a fed?

WTF I hate Russia now!

This is just promotion for the new MUSE album.
youtu.be/-5-K51jHQ6k

I'm a curious citizen

>t. wikipedia
Also known as site where literally any moron can make barely substantiated claims citing twitter. Dugin has bigger following outside of russia than inside it. Most of us think he is a nutjob, as demonstrated above.

>t. commiepedia

dugin the old kook stalinist can get bent

Everywhere I search I find the same thing
Even the notorious """"russian propaganda"""" site Breitbart says so breitbart.com/national-security/2014/06/10/putin-s-rasputin-the-mad-mystic-who-inspired-putin/

What's the point? You already convinced yourself.

Well stop searching and read a book for once in your life.

>Before you dismiss Dugin as a “nutjob”, you should be aware that he is a professor at the top university in Russia, he is a frequent guest on all of the top Russian television networks, and his books are extremely influential. Dugin’s writing about Eurasia was making waves long before Putin took office or ever came up with the idea for a “Eurasian Union“. If you want to be honest about it, much of what Putin is promoting now had its genesis in the work of Alexander Dugin.
t. infowars.com/does-putins-brain-believe-that-the-united-states-is-the-kingdom-of-antichrist/

Sounds like something a jew would say about "the protcols". What is your endgame Ruskie? Dugan is secretly a folk hero, is h e not?

I do read.
What book do you want me to read?

I just want to see how Russians actually see him. Do you have any links to any TV channels he appears on?

nice meme

>ukraine
no such thing

notice how it's never russian sources saying these things

Ocнoвы Гeoпoлитики
- Aлeкcaндp Дyгин

Dugin is a self-professed philosopher who got attention of the Kremlin because Putin's friends needed an ideological cover to rob russian people dry. Dugin's closest friend is Gaydar Jamal, a certified schitsofrenic who spent time in mental hospitals, that's about all you need to know about him.

>Once we were living at Kurehin's place - Dugin, me and Nurich. One day we woke up and I opened the window as usual. Dugin lied on the bed with a thoughtful expression on his face. Suddenly he asked: "Do you know where Omsk is?" "South of Siberia, near Kazahstan" - I answered. "Kazahstan is near Omsk? What if kazahs poisoned the wind? They could have poisoned the wind! Close the window immediately: the wind is poisoned!" - he cried. He sounded very serious and frightened, began to walk in the room back and forth. "Kazahs have poisoned the wind, how will I go outside? It is true, indeed. I know there are reed people there. They have a lake "Balhash", and there is a lot of reed, cane. And cane people, reed people live there, they never stick their head above the water and breath using straws" - he said. Then he thought a little bit more and said: "And in the middle of "Balhash" there is a huge island, which is the home of gigantic, enormous cat, and all the reed people worship it. Fucking reed! Reed people everywhere, what shall we do? They can invade us and we are fucked! If reed people get out with their cat, and their cat is enormous, three meters tall!"

I like the idea of the 'new' political space on a spectrum or just put simply the fourth political ideology but Dugin is a fucking idiot.

Though the amount of political shitfestry now strangely correlates with what he wrote there about, very eerie.

Im starting to think most of politicals 'powers that be' actually base thier geopolitical moves on buch of very shitty books. Hiloli with her fucking Rules for Radicals and now this?

What next? Trump as an avid fan of Ayy Rand?

>Im starting to think most of politicals 'powers that be' actually base thier geopolitical moves on buch of very shitty books.
Where do you think politicians come from, Mars? Are you one of those folks who believes that corruption exists only in politics, and if you were given unaccountable power you wouldn't take money for yourself? Your rulers read the same books, watch same movies, they are mostly 110-130 iq ppl, not even exceptionally smart, just well-connected and a bit lucky. All they want is money, fame and power, just like everyone else does.

>I just want to see how Russians actually see him
since when is Russia a hive mind?
its a very far from perfect society
not any closer to being ideal then any other example
this world is comprised of individuals, your generalizations will only keep you going round in cicrles
that being said, any Russian of merit does not give a fuck about Dugin, even if they ever heard of him

>Do you have any links to any TV channels he appears on?
I know this is hard to comprehend for someone who takes him seriously. But he doesn't. He is to putin what that richard spencer is to trump. NOBODY.

>tfw Kazakh reed people have giant cats and invade your Motherland

>The Jews in Alexander Dugin's Neo-Eurasianism

books.google.com/books?id=pF-I25OC5ugC&pg=PA38&dq=Jews Alexander Dugin's Neo-Eurasianism&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiO-NCeq_TQAhWG2CwKHdEiCZwQ6AEIHjAA#v=onepage&q=Jews Alexander Dugin's Neo-Eurasianism&f=false

>since when is Russia a hive mind?
Look at Putin's approval ratings

>its a very far from perfect society
I know

>this world is comprised of individuals, your generalizations will only keep you going round in cicrles
I'm not generalizing. But there are times when most people can agree on something. Most people consider communists or fascists crazy. I want to know whether his views are actually mainstream in Russia or whether his view is just a fringe ideology

I never said I took him seriously. I just wanted to know whether he is taken seriously in Russia.

I also want to know why so many people claim he is well connected with Putin

>mfw symbol on chaos on book
looks correct. russia is pure chaos prayers
nurgle and korn most

>Even the notorious """"russian propaganda"""" site Breitbart says so

Thanks for correcting my record Ivars.
Just just the fuck up ,take that russian dick you cry about 24/7 already, nation of insignificants.
You despise russian while literally being shit on other nations boots your whole history. Russians are fucking space aliens when it comes to civilizational development compared to you
T. Your Masters who build your whole country, build your cities when you where chewing mushrooms in forrests

calling Russia a hive mind because of Putin's approval ratings is absurd. The people participating in these poles only have Yesltzin to compare him to, and do not represent the majority by a long shot. Pretty much the only mainstream political idea that exists in Russia, is to wake up from a 1000 year curse and make Russian great again, by focusing on internal issues. Generally speaking Russians view other nations as places to visit and explore, annexation only crosses the mind of a lunatic psychopath.

What triggered you this hard?

>Thanks for correcting my record Ivars.
What record did I correct?

>Just just the fuck up ,take that russian dick you cry about 24/7 already, nation of insignificants.
The only one taking dick is you with your refugees imported by mutti multikulti

>You despise russian
When did I say I despise Russia?

>while literally being shit on other nations boots your whole history. Russians are fucking space aliens when it comes to civilizational development compared to you
t. WE WUZ ROMAN KANGZ

>T. Your Masters who build your whole country, build your cities when you where chewing mushrooms in forrests
t. barbarian who leaves behind destruction everywhere he goes

this actually looks like a good reason to learn Russian. Does anyone have an English translation?

I believe he is only known in Russia thanks to western media popularizing his books.

But then again west loves russian fringe for whatever reason - both pretending irrelevant autists represent Russia, and acting as if irrelevant marginals no one cares about are legitimate "opposition".

>A Eurasian super power under Russia
No.

Jesus no!
learn Russian for the inside jokes and clever word play, certainly not that nonsense.

>chaos

Sounds like a shitty book since they aren't winning.

>GDP lower than Italy
>1 RUB = 0.02 USD

lmao

winnie the pooh (american version) is a flaming homosexual and creates pedophiles

vinni pukh creates real men who throw degenerates out of helicopters

>>Poland should be granted a "special status" in the Eurasian sphere
what did he mean by this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Ilyin

This is more like Putin's guy

>Dugin
Jesus fucking Christ this board is shit

This guy is a shitlord, when you listen to him talk it is like listening to a theocrat trying to explain a maths equation. You never know if he believes in what he is saying.

Snake in the grass

Yeah I never quite understood this.

How are they a major political player if their country is absolute shit?

Guys... it's all true.

Russia has planned all of this in advance. The similarities between the book and reality are uncanny.

Shit.

what is that symbol? looks nida the chaos symbol

>tfw Trump and the alt-right was actually a Russian plot all along

Every country has a plan to rule the world

Our only problem is our leaders plan was multicultural dogshit. Just hope that Trump has a plan that we can work with and get behind.
It is one. Order out of chaos. How many times to you have to hear that before it sinks in?

There's always a little truth to every lie.

>what book you want me to read?

the book your shilling like a mongoloid, for a start

I guess half the politicians in Europe are Russian agents then seeing as how they're the cause of most of this happening

>Everything is Russian subversion meme. Russians can barely help Assad keep the Death Moon Cult at bay or launch planes from their steam engine, how are they somehow the perpetrators of every single thing to happen in the world suddenly?

Though this book does seem interesting. I have nothing against Russians and I hope we don't fight ever again. It reminds me of the Chinese stragegy book on engaging against American in exactly the ways they have been. I forget the name of it.

>>United Kingdom should be cut off from Europe.
Really makes you think