Itt we ask lord kek for new happenings

Itt we ask lord kek for new happenings

Kek will provide with happenings of even greater proportion

Why's the Ankh floating in that picture?

Kek, please have Trump leak all of the CIA's secrets.

happenings will happen

Kek will cause Russia to declare war on Turkey

If I get repeating-digits Trump won't be President.

You don't ask Kek. Make him an offering of repeating nums and he may bless you with happening if you are deemed worthy.

Please let Pizzagate be real, praise kek.

MSM will abandon their handlers and pizzagate will stop being reported as fake news

Praise him.

death to pedophiles

Assassination

Please let all of my christian brothers and sisters have a great Christmas this year full of love and loved ones

A small asteroid will impact Israel destroying it and all surrounding nations

manhattan

I pray to kek, with all of my being. The great frog god, the only truth in this human existence. Show me the way and I will serve you until my dying day. Kek is the only way.

luck in memes
chaos irl
praise

Kek, please accept these digits as sacrifice. I am in need of happening to free me from my drudgery.

>THE Egyptians, like most Oriental nations, attached very great importance to the knowledge of names, and the knowledge of how to use and to make mention of names which possessed magical powers was a necessity both for the living and the dead. It was believed that if a man knew the name of a god or a devil, and addressed him by it, he was bound to answer him and to do whatever he wished; and the possession of the knowledge of the name of a man enabled his neighbour to do him good or evil. The name that was the object of a curse brought down evil upon its owner, and similarly the name that was the object of a blessing or prayer for benefits secured for its master many good things.

>To the Egyptian the name was as much a part of a man's being as his soul, or his double (KA), or his body, and it is quite certain that this view was held by him in the earliest times. Thus in the text which is inscribed on the walls inside 1 the pyramid of Pepi L, king of Egypt about B.C. 3200, we read, "Pepi hath been purified. He hath taken in his hand the mâh staff, he hath provided himself with his throne, and he hath taken his seat in the boat of the great and little companies of the gods. Ed maketh Pepi to sail to the West, he stablisheth his seat above those of the lords of doubles, and he writeth down Pepi at the head of those who live. The doors of Pekh-ka which are in the abyss open themselves to Pepi, the doors of the iron which is the ceiling of the sky open themselves to Pepi, and he passeth through them; he hath his panther skin upon him, and the staff and whip are in his hand. Pepi goeth forward with his flesh, Pepi is happy with his name, and he liveth with his ka (double)."

I just want a gf ;_;

Dear Kek,
For Christmas, I want the San Andreas fault to cause a HUGE earthquake, causing mass destruction in Commiefornia, and causing Yellowstone to erupt.

Thanks in advance,
user.

let's make america safe again to make america great again.

London

What will you do when you get her?

cataclysm of great proportions in the next 4 years

>3366
HE CONFIRMS

Dear kek, make sure that we don't die a horrible death in the following years to come, and put an end to the true antagonist killing off our world

Honestly those cunts deserve it.

I love it how you people think that destroying commiefornia which would be like 8th by gdp in the world if it were a country will make things better

please give me a little brother, lord kek, amen.

Lord Kek, will I ever get a qt.14 girlfriend?

Lord kek, make another pedofile scumbag bite the dust

Tomorrow when countdown ends.

I, I see

Not on his watch, pederast

Kek please redpill my country.

anarcho-capitalism and a return to the natural order please

Listen to us kek

This
Grant me a qt 3.14 Aryan gf O mighty Kek

destroy the communist antifa

>tfw Kek is not accepting our sacrifices

Kek start the racewar pls

The Kek meme is dead.
Stop LARPing.

>Kek start the racewar pls
F-fuck.

Destroy the globalist scum dumping rapefugees on us and put the pedophiles behind bars mighty lord KEK

SHADILAY

kek is real

unbelievers must die

God Emperor is gathering more meme magic
GALACTIC EMPIRE SOON

Let the Earth shake and break, as California is hit by the quake! DAY OF THE QUAKE DAY OF THE QUAKE

Digits for disaster in Canada?

Prove it faggot.

S H A D I L A Y
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

BERNIE 2024

Plz destroy the globalist scum and stop the Islamization of Europe

in return I offer this beautiful picture of Paulina Porizkova

Get out, heretic.

Global recession in 2017

Iran nukes mecca for being infidel-lovers

PRAISE KEK

may those against Islamization be victorious

test

Praise kek

btfo germany

Praise be unto you lord kek
We eagerly await your happenings

just asking kek to put killary into a psych ward, this isnt spam ! wtf Sup Forums

I beg to you Kek the almighty to start a racewar please answer my prayers!!

electors pussy out and hildebeast becomes pres. then, civil war breaks out and i can watch fat burgers getting shot by the thousands 24/7 for months.

KEK WILLS IT!

rerollan

Smite Hillary Clinton and let Rogue One flop.

Rerolling

A continent falls to space faring cannibals

Reroll

rerolling for a killary meltdown to have her put into a psych ward

>Sup Forums hates jews
>practices gematria and worships a false god just like Jews

Get, Kek exists.
If not, this forced meme dies and the few of you who are trying to keep it alive go back to pretending you're Christians or vikings or whatever.

GLORY TO KEK

may my reroll become reality - I offer this beautiful picture of Princess Sofia as tribute

Trump will be assassinated, but not before his killer is revealed to be George Soros.

A non-white god no less.

This Christmas will be explosive

check mine you fucking faggot

Well guess that's that.
Sup Forums is after all a CHRISTIAN board.

Free anime for all.

Almighty Kek (pkek) thank you for bringing God Emperor Trump to my friends in America.

Please consider using your glorious, godly strength to make weedman step down before he turns Canada into Sweden forever

People forget he's a chaos god, fuck asking for shit he's just doin it for the lulz

Why would kek bestow his blessings on a non believer

Ivanka & Kanye 2024.

>meme
who's larp'ng again?

To prove his existence.
Christ appeared to St. Paul, why can't a meme god appear to me on an image board.
Oh right because it's a forced meme that doesn't exist.

KeK of Akkad (2250BC) wills it

>being (6) mad about a cartoon frog

I ask for nothing, only pray that we will succeed. All praise to kek.

It's be ridiculous if people didn't actually think a forced meme was divine.

Help me pass linear algebra. Praise be.

i have been experiencing 'visions' in the last 24 hours.
i see possibly nuclear missiles flying, and destroying one or more cities, then donald trump is threatened with being 'suspended' from the presidency due to the chaos.
hopefully this is just a false vision, unless kek blesses this post.

Lord Kek, please meme me a GF

Praise KEK

>I ask for nothing, only pray that we will succeed
I too ask for nothing, only ownership of the world

anyone who posts in this thread gets a gf, some bux and mild happenings before new year

may kek bring famine, persecution, illness, and death to all our enemies, both personal and political.

Rapefugee assaulting Merkel .

You think the happenings are over?
It's just getting started boys.

praise kek