we are not enemies
god fucking damn it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1aEZr1iEEQw
youtube.com/watch?v=nBbT9PM4Xhc
youtube.com/watch?v=OS4Q6g6szv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ukraine is better you fucking red dog.

It's not all us burgers, just the idiot fucking liberals.

Simple, Jews don't like Russia

how? because they are ready to sell their ass to highest bidder?

most americans don't hate russia, just leftards and neocons

Faggot

Right now we have a lot of global attention and there's not many else happenings, so our leftist want to milk it

the useful idiot was not so useful in 2016

It's the jews and the baby boomers that have been brainwashed since they were little kids to see Russia as the ultimate evil. We want to be bros too Ivan.. We want to be bros too... I have a plane ticket to fly to St Petersburg with a buddy thats from Kyrgyzstan. I hope we aren't at war then so I can visit your mother land.

I have nothing against you or vlad

Sorry OP but blame the media and liberals on this one.

good luck m8, have a nice time there
would love to visit USA, but only kek knows when this will happen

Yours is the last nation of holding out from global degeneracy Ivan. When america falls and becomes Germany 2.0 rest assured we will be brothers in arms then.

stop fucking up your neighbour an actng like retards afterwards and then someone might want to cooperate with you, and at this exact moment after 2008 georgia and 2014 ukraine nobody wants to have anything in common with your nation

Sorry, can't trust slav animals. bad memories.

>stop fucking up your neighbour
Yeah, no.
Fuck you shill.
CIA are the ones who fucked with their neighbour no the other way round

It's the establishment that wants war with you, not the people.

When the people voted for Trump, they voted against interventionism and war with Russia.

Hopefully, Trump's policies will match his rhetorc.

Russia is on track to be the whitest country soon. That is why the powers that be don't want us together and it is why we must join forces.

You are THE enemy.

Fuck you, Russian dog. We all hate you.

Burn in hell.

Well of course you don't like Russia, you're a Muslim

>Ukraine

Good, we call agree that the good guys (Russia) are THE enemy of the bad guys (Merkel's empire)

I know that, you know that.

But the man upstairs doesn't want us to know that, so he feeds us all disinformation and withholds the truth.

For example, in the west we're exclusively hearing about Russian bombing accidents and atrocities committed by the Assad regime.

Not a single word on our own fuck ups or the rebel atrocities.

And now they've stooped to a whole new low, blaming everything on the Russians.

>refugee rapes
>american election
>brexit

The west is scared shitless.

I would move to Russia, but I don't know Russian, nor do I have any actual skills that I could use to find a job.

Just wait until Obama's out. Not much longer now

Ahmed, go back to fucking your designated sheep
leaf pls
why? is life in Denmark that bad?

ahahahah the delusion. meanwhile your cant even defend your nation. Surrounded outnumber´d. Desperately crying for lifting of the sanctions.

buhuhu, while the west sanctions you vodka niggers you cant do shit to stop it or you got anything in your hands to use against the west.

The evil vodka nigger empire shovels its own grave. Last autistic screeching and spastic moves before death.

>Trusting a Russian

Ivan, I hear you bro. It's the jews that run the news that make you guys think we hate you. I am cool with some Russia+US coop to be honest.

Well off course you like Russia, you´re a Nigger.

It's not bad, but it's a welfare state.

Imagine a birds nest, but where the chicks aren't forced to learn how to fly.

It ruins all motivation when the government will let you suck on its teat until you retire.

It is not me Ivan, it is the old people in charge that still scream and shake about "muh cold war" mentality even though I would rather if we could just be friends.

It's ok if you guys hacked the election. I just wish you could have hacked the popular vote too.

They voted Juden in to office and globalist, while the retard who promised to get rid of said one was supported by Nazis and vodka niggers.

Your still surprised?

we'll see who dies first, Hans
or should I say Mohammed?
I don't fucking know, what the fuck happened so you willingly tainted your gene pool

>It's not bad, but it's a welfare state.
I see your point, but isn't it better when you can simply live instead of surviving? you can pursue anything you want tho, am i right?

yes.

See, the globalists wont get their one world economy without a one world government. They eventually will try to make us take each other out so they can pick up the pieces. Right now its only propaganda and we have to show people how stupid it is, this isn't the 1960s.

Blaming russia for everything? Our own people aren't believing it, we don't believe our media and news anymore. Just the leftists and they are losing power. Hang in and their propaganda will blow over as they lose more power with all the republicans coming into office. Things will calm down.

Right now the lefists are at war with all America, too, so they try to blame everything on Russia. It wont work.

It's not the Americans, it's our retarded MSM media and the useful idiots that believe them. They look bad from here too, but it's nothing new. Our new president doesn't see you as an enemy so what do you care anyway?

The Jews want to attack Russia because it's the whitest country left.

youtube.com/watch?v=1aEZr1iEEQw

This is pretty much relevant now

Russia, you guys have been bro-tier since you got rid of your commie kike system. Remember the Bush-Putin years? Don't fuck around and make Trump stick Hellfire missiles up your ass. Let's kill some Muslims together and then celebrate with cheeseburgers and vodka.

I guess that other people are different, but I have no drive when the state simply takes care of my every need.

I don't want or need an expensive apartment, or a fast car.

I have an excellent computer, a roof over my head, enough money for weed and video games, and a fleshlight.

What more could the modern man want?

I'm just curious why USA/people of USA see us as a direct threat when we have our own shit to resolve and don't even want to confront you
your sanctions and oil price change somewhat fucked average russian

We're trying so very hard, Ivan
You're the new devil, as far as half of the rest of us are concerned, and we're working to overcome that

>meanwhile your cant even defend your nation.
>that flag

Putin deliberately goes against his word after agreeing to shit all the time

I know he is your glorious Stalin 2.0 and everything but the guy is a dick and wants nothing more than a new Soviet Union

to create something? you have access to internet, you can educate yourself on anything you want
you can learn to make vidya, make music, for example
there is fuckton of creative activities you can do
and your government covers your ass so you can create without interruption

Some of us are still stuck in the cold war oogy boogy russia mentality.

Lots of us aren't, especially recently. The US and Russia should be great friends imo, we have been in the past.

I look forward to the impending cooperation in the near future you fucking potatonigger. MRGA.

Ameribro here. Some of us are down to cooperate with Russia.

You are a scapegoat because our leaders got caught tampering with our elections.

They flailed, clinton thought it was the 1950s, and now you're enemy number 1.
The rank and file americans still love you russbro.

The Fenndippitous Eggmen will be returning soon.

I know Rusbro, why cant we just be friends....

I for one like our Russiabros. I feel their vibe.

RUSSIANS ARE THE REASON WE CANT GET GFs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>new Soviet Union
i doubt that new USSR is his ultimate goal
we mostly struggle to keep our influence in the world
that ukraine happening was because crimea has strategic importance to Russia, we couldn't afford to lose it to ukrainians who decided that chimping out was a good idea
putin mostly cares about filling his own pockets and pockets of his close friends
what is this meme

>Sweden
>implying Russia is cucked
wew lad

Sweden got cucked because of Russia!

YOU HACKED OUR ELECTIONS!!!!!

true, but he also agrees to ceasefires in syria and then breaks it the next day just to fuck with us

he's stuck in the past with this proxy war bullshit

We want to break free the problem is the liberals are now stuck with you being the worst thing to grace the earth. they honestly have nothing left if they soften their position theyll disappear.

this

I KNEW IT! The Russian hackers listen to techno!

Russia and the U.S. have both been thrown around by our propaganda machines for decades. I feel as though our countries are both in on the joke, the rest of the world is still catching up. All the sane men and women are secretly thinking the same thing. "Wouldn't it be fucking insane if we teamed up?"

The Russian American alliance is like the geopolitical version of Romeo and Juliet. Or like Goku and Vegeta.

but it's polish hackers...
checked m8

Shut the fuck up chink.

IT'S EVEN WORSE THAN EXPECTED!

The polish are hacking russia!

Shits getting so real!

Leftism was spread by soviets so yes.

I want to be friends Ivan
Don't listen to idiot lefties
I want to go to Mars and blow up kebab with you comrade
There is literally no legitimate reason we shouldn't be allies that doesn't involve the US putting it's nose where it doesn't fixing belong.

If it's any consolation, "Russian hacker" is becoming the dying gasp of the dinosaur MSM.

Иди нaхyи Пpидaтeль, Aмepикocы и Гaиpoпa eтo нaши вeчнии Bpaги

Caм иди нaхyй, мyдилa блядь
Хoчeшь - вoюй, eбaнaт

I would love to watch MSM burn to the ground
That kind of story where Big Bad tries to slam Small Guy and gets rekt in the process

Чтo зa хyй тyт y вac?! Ha paбoтy!

Кaк нaхyй paбoтa, двa чaca нoчи, вce yжe cпят

Red Scare died with the Berlin Wall, not sure why people keep trying to act like there's some sort of commie demon out there.

Fuck you Russia. Nobody can trust you. You cheat and lie all the time.

ily russia dw

protip - we know

the military industrial complex needs a boogie man to justify taking in billions and billions of government money checks

I love that shit
>FUCKING RUSSIANS HACKED MY TOILET SO IT PUTS ALL THE SHIT BACK INSIDE MY ASS
>oh, those bearded 30-year old boys that came to our country to culturally and genetically enrich our society, don't mind them
>it's 2016, who needs national identity anyway
those priorities tho
why not use ISIS and similar? or their threat is too low to justify reinforcement of military industry? it's not like Russia kills innocents and rapes children in civilized world

I'd take a Russian military investment any day of the week if it meant flagging "would be" attacks.

Here's an example of a Russian cyber-attack from way back when:
youtube.com/watch?v=nBbT9PM4Xhc

Agree 100%.
Enough of these (((wars))) between white nations.

I am looking forward to the new Russo-American alliance that will bring the cucks in Europe to their knees. Nothing but love for you, Ivan.

Я тeбя в Жoпкy тpaхaть бyдy c мoим тoлcтим Члeнoи

You German's have been desperate for another war since WW2.

Like the true Christians you are:
youtube.com/watch?v=OS4Q6g6szv4

Иди нaхиy пидapac Eвpoпeиcкии, тaкoи Cтpaны дaжe нeтy eтo бyдeт Poccиcкaя Oблacть

I fuck you and germany you gay nigger cock slave.

Russian power )))) we nuke you soon. give protection money.

WOAH MY LIFE NEVAH WILL BE THE SAME AGAIN...

Seriously, why can't you guys understand one single thing: misinformation, misrepresentation and exelence in lying are Putin's as former intelligence officer main weapons.

Truth is: Putin is well informed in Russian history, he knows what was good and was bad for russians through time, that's for sure.

P.S. I'm not a fan of Putin.

Ha! Last time I checked you owed us money!

the people now that, at least many do. the government and media are the ones primarly pushing towards antagonizing you.

last time i checked you owed us thousand something tons of gold

Russia LOL you may put dumb hohol on knee but not mighty eagle

Look, just shut up and send more of your surplus firearms, you genetically drunk subhuman.

>Ukraine

AWW SHIT THE GOLD!

OK ok, the gold thing, yea its valuable.

Whats more valuable?

All the art your little hitler buried somewhere.

Where's the art, LEON?

Then we might share with you our gold.

Our media is the problem.

Somehow "Russia hacked into improperly stored documents" translates into "RUSSIA HACKED ELECTIONS" and isn't considered "Fake News" when worded like that.

Don't be mad at us burgers, be made at our Jewish overlords.

Fuck you traitors belong 6 feet under with the Rosenbergs. Never forget. Russians are thieving snow niggers.Russia is also full of (((them))) and mudslimes.

HAHA mighty eagle eats only fish, russia is big bear eats, everything including pig )))

Dont say antisemetic stuff okay ? this board is for jewish and russians only.

learn to read you stupid faggot

Don't sweat it, Ivan. Trump is cozying up to Putin to annihilate ISIS. So like usual, we're using you.

okay np we give you money. how much you need ? but dont sent it to china or israel right away, your economy is dead.