Political rifts in Finland

Our prime minister, Juha Sipilä, has had his share of scandals lately, and I can see these escalating to the point of him resigning from office, with enough luck

This meme (pic related) was about a refugee who claimed to be 17 years old to Sipilä on national TV, however he was later found to be well over 20 according to his social media profiles. After this incident Sipilä was pressured to deport him, but he never commented on the issue again.

Not only that, but the refugee in question now shitposts about how horrible of a country Finland is on Facebook, and recently got engaged with an underage Finnish girl, helping him to become a legal citizen faster.

About a month ago, some documents came out showing that Sipilä had given 100 million euros of government money to a firm owned by his relatives, which he says has nothing to do with the personal relations he has with the company.

Some journalists at YLE (government-owned news outlet) started researching this highly controversial topic about the funding, only to stop it a few days after. It was later revealed that Sipilä had sent dozens of late-night angry e-mails to YLE basically telling them to stop digging further and that YLE was going on a "'manhunt".

And today, TWO prominent YLE employees quit their jobs at the institution, claiming that free speech and journalistic integrity are pretty much nonexistant there. They say that YLE is protecting prominent people from any kind of controversy, and thus working there is in fact nothing but producing propaganda.

I don't care whether he resigns or not, there won't be any good candidates to take the job instead of him. I'm not really motivated to vote anything these days.
Fixit won't be happening anytime soon.

Fucking Finns are too anti-social to do anything about it, except to whine on baby-forums and kikebook. Except the guy in Imatra who killed the leftist politician.

This is true... There isn't any *true* alternative in Finnish politics... It's all just the same grey shit.

>and recently got engaged with an underage Finnish girl, helping him to become a legal citizen faster.

How do these shitskins always manage to get involved with young girls???

She is a gypsy afaik.

Bump

And as far as how... they hang around grocery stores and other public places and shamelessly hit on females, eventually one of them is going to respond positively.

One of the people who resigned today:

"Me and my team have been asked to write less about things concerning critism misuse of power in the form of 'journalism of exposing people'. This I cannot accept. The key point of journalism is that the people have a right to know what is going on in their society.

The critical evaluation of people in power should be one of the top priorities of YLE, but in the hands of the editor-in-chief the press handles politicians - especially the prime minister - most carefully."

Is any mainstream news source reporting this? Or only MV.. (I'm not claiming MV isn't credible, the employees made their intentions public, but I want to know if MSM reports this)

My workplace is near to a refugee center, and I can confirm you this is exactly what happens.

Finnish MSM did report on this subject when it came out, but went silent quickly and have deleted the artices concerning this as far as I know

Disgusting.
But i can imagine it could only be girls who grew up in a broken home and/or are overall trash, r-right?

They are the kind who end up with niggers in America. Truly the most desperate and ruined of women.

You wish, pappa betalar girls (middle class attractive women) are really into big arabian dick

Yes.

I know women from the bottom to the top of the "social ladder" and most girls find non-whites disgusting here. But the ones who grow up and/or live in multicultural ghettos are much more lax when it comes to immigrants.

The funny thing is, if a Finnish man went around hitting on underage girls, we would have right away a national pedophile manhunt on him with the media reporting his latest movements until he's caught. But nothing happens when groups of literal pedophile men openly walk around preying on girls in public places right in front of everyone (hint: they are Muslim, thus protected).

I'm sure you already know this, being German and all.

This is false.

Where is hommaforum discussion? Surely they are foaming?

Haha, what a clusterfuck. I hope this dumb fuck kills himself.

What will happen, though, is that morons will vote for Keskusta again.

Surely this is cause for resignation?

And fuck the cucks who vote for Center party

At least where i live the situation isn't so bad. But when you hear about young girls being raped by migrants or fugees they usually hung around those scum deliberately before they got enriched.
So i always wonder what makes young girls trust strangers who are much older than themselves.

Look it up, haven't been on Homma for a while but I bet it's yuge over there

>they usually hung around those scum deliberately before they got enriched.
Yea it's the same here.

Recently some woman got raped by a stranger while sleeping beside her boyfriend. Turns out, her boyfriend is a Mohammed. She was sleeping naked in an immigrant apartment. Turns out the rapist was also a Mohammed and a friend to the other Mohammed. The boyfriend Mohammed didn't care and passed around the kuffar whore to his friend no problem.

She is so shocked now, "how could this happen?"

>The boyfriend Mohammed didn't care and passed around the kuffar whore to his friend no problem

Muslims confirmed as total bros.

Maybe if you're another sand nigger, but whites are inferior to them.

>“It is not as wrong raping a Swedish girl as raping an Arab girl,” says Hamid, in an interview about a gang rape involving immigrant perps. “The Swedish girl gets a lot of help afterwards, and she had probably f***ed before, anyway. But the Arab girl will get problems with her family. For her, being raped is a source of shame.”
>He claims that it is “far too easy to get a Swedish whore…… girl, I mean.” Hamid laughed over his own choice of words. “I don’t have too much respect for Swedish girls. I guess you can say they get f***ed to pieces.”

They are running straight up a racial supremacy rape train on our society, thinking they are higher beings. And to be honest, maybe they are right about it if we do not try to stop them.

Don´t forget this corrupt fuck is also a Laestadian. It operates like a fucking Mafia and it´s very hard to leave in the first place.

Fucking hate the faggot even more than #1 enemy of Booze Matti Vanhanen.

Never trust a religious cultist. Never trust an absolutist either.

sig terve

yeah i know that this just illustrate how western women are just a piece of fuckmeat to them.

I can only hope that women aren't inherently this gullible and that they mainly act in this way because the current propaganda tells them to do so.

This. I'm surprised this motherfucker gets away with the shit he does, he should've been arrested a long time ago for being a humongous cuck and traitor to our country.

>absolutist
Teetotaler*

Hm, I thought that one of the best educatinal system in the world should teach the youth how to think critically. Looks like this skill is not nurtre but nature.