"If you get knocked down, what matters is that you get right back up again."

"If you get knocked down, what matters is that you get right back up again."

—Madams Hillary Rodham Clinton

PLEASE, ELECTORS, CHOOSE TE QUALIFIED, EXPERIENCED WOMAN! Do it for you your country. Please.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4Ot9R
youtube.com/watch?v=1yMmG5p0Ll8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

STILL WON BY ILLEGALS, DEAD PEOPLE AND CORRUPTION.

Nevermind she lost.

Thank you Leaf Guardian! You are a credit to your country!

>received an estimated 4 million votes via election fraud and illegal immigrants.
>won by 3 million votes

Is this the longest pity party in history?

Holy fucking shit Millenials were not properly raised to know how to deal with disappointment.

>still won
lel

She had exactly the same amount of experience as Donald Trump did of being the president, which is none.

>Her voting base was suppressed by every red state in America
What.

Does this bitch not understand the concept of "voting" to begin with?

Hill was in Chumbawumba?

Clinton won California by 3,446,281 votes. The other 49 states thoroughly rejected her.

Enjoy your irrelevant national popular vote consolation prize. Hope it makes you feel better as Trump is naming Supreme Court justices.

That's like saying you had the most hits in a baseball game and didn't score any runs against someone who scored 10 runs.

What do you win if you win the popular vote?

Oh yeah that's right, nothing.
Hahahaha

Not even the CIA can prove the Russians hacked Shillary

www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-intelligence-idUSKBN14204e

>Does this bitch not understand the concept of "voting" to begin with?

This. Take a second to consider the fact that the left is now using the fact that people didn't vote for her as proof she was oppressed.

>American News X
is this some of that fake news I've been hearing so much about?

We dodged a bullet by not having a female president

(((Lusztig)))

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Now give me the Trump version

>have the entire system backing you
>lose
>do recounts
>lose again

and now, the final loss for hillary in the EC vote is on the horizon

biggest fucking loser ever

>The FBI conspired to help her

I can't tell if you're retarded or what...

3-5 million dead or illegal people voted
Military votes not counted SHE LOST FAGGOTS

>>received an estimated 4 million votes via election fraud and illegal immigrants.
[citation needed]

She has experience in politics and foreign policy.

>The other 49 states thoroughly rejected her
Are you fucking retarded? California isn't the only state she won.

Russia hacked Hillary?

What the fuck does this even mean. Made her a bad candidate incapable of reaching Americans in the midwest?

They didn't recommend indictment for one you fucking leaf

>She has experience in politics and foreign policy.

Not the same thing as being president.

source?

Couldn't rig the votes that counted.

She was very experienced at fucking up everything she got involved in, yes

Uh, the fbi knew she had ordered a foriegn national to print state secrets out of her sight regularly.

If anyone but clinton did that they'd face a firing squad. The fbi did not recommend charges.

Yeah, they helped the fuck out of her because she's not in jail.

Closer than anything Trump did. If you're on a 747 and the pilot and co-pilot have simultaneous heart attacks, would you rather let the guy who flies business jets take over, or the guy that drives tractors?

you sure have a lot at stake don't you

>"If you get knocked down, what matters is that you get right back up again."
>"If at first you don't succeed, try try again."
>"What do you do when you fall off the horse? You get back on."
Even her quotes are barely her own.

>Uh, the fbi knew she had ordered a foriegn national to print state secrets out of her sight regularly.

no

>Literally everything rigged in her behalf
>She still lost

LEL

Damn! lol!

/thread

these are both leafs fyi, first is leaf proxy

archive.is/4Ot9R

Yes.

The only people who voted for Hillary are uneducated urban minorities.

The rest of the nation all voted for Trump.

>rural and suburban retards
>educated

You have to pick one.

ANYONE else would have been criminally prosecuted on the facts of what she did.

she lost in a fucking landslide. trump won 2200 counties and hillery won 600. she got more votes in the cities with the most illegal immigrants. coincidence? why do people shit post when they dont have a clue about how elections a run in a republic?l

No.

> libs and MSM in a tizzy about election fraud
> republicans push for voter ID
> libs BTFO

Never interrupt an enemy when they're making a mistake. Let them keep pushing this narrative. There's nothing substantial behind it. This entire CIA in Russia narrative is nothing more than the media quoting itself, with everyone referring to a single source for the Washington Post and then pretending there's a consensus because most of them have quoted it.

We need to start asking for voter ID, to "prevent something like this from happening in the future" of course. Most people are already on board with the idea of requiring identification in order to vote. Now is the time to strike.

>niggers and spics and single mothers
>educated
you have to pick one

I'm too lazy to look but in 2014 after the study was complete something like a couple million voted in 2012.
Also it's not at all unreasonable to assume.
>Be illegal
>break the law by coming here
>checkmark box that says "citizen"
>no need to provide SSN or ID in cali! just use fake email. literally could register your dog
>big bad meanie trumpm hates mexicans
>life in US depends on clinton
>break the law and then vote
>its just one more victimless crime why not

You have to be a special breed of stupid for this. 40 years a total failure accomplishing nothing, handed everything. No work ethic. And we all know that foreign policy means sucking Saudi dick and being bought out. No real work, accomplishments.

>Are you fucking retarded? California isn't the only state she won.
It's where the absurd surplus comes from. Other 49 states overwhelming choose Trump. This is why we have EC. So a bunch of braindead liberals and illegals don't strong-arm the whole fucking country.

>guy who flies business jets take over
Not if his only experience is crashing

I'm pretty sure the election is a triumph story for Trump, because basically Hillary would have won if she had bothered to post ads promising more jobs in Coal Country (even if those ads later turned out to be lies).

TL;DR, don't advertise green energy in states that are going to lose lots of jobs to those things.

>3 million more popular votes
almost exclusively thanks for California, the weakest voter verification State... odd.

In the 2016 World Series throughout all seven games the Cleveland Indians scored a total of 24 runs.

The cubs scored 23. Im from Chicago. #NotMyWorldSeriesChamps

>still won by 3 million votes.
but she didn't win?

It's fucked up, isn't it?

nah, not really

This election is just the gift that keeps on giving.

>Holy fucking shit Millenials were not properly raised to know how to deal with disappointment.

Part of the you_tried.png generation. Explains why there are so many ragequitters online, Gen Y fags cannot handle a loss. This is made painfully obvious with the Trump victory. Millennials are a fucking mistake, Gen Z can save everything.

>this popular vote meme again

When will it end?

We're a constitutional republic, not a democracy. Act accordingly.

I've just been watching this whole time never participating. The one guy I supported quit basically at the beginning, and everything else has been either the LSD trip from hell, or the greatest ride since Mr. Bones.

>won

She lost to a reality tv star who talks about building a fucking wall. lmao

As a millennial, I can definitely vouch for this shit.

I've gotten a lot better over the years, but I still get pissy when I have trouble getting good at a game, or I lose a few matches. It's really hard to break that conditioning.

Wew lad, I'd pick the Cessna pilot over the air stewardess because being a big CEO is the closest thing to work experience for the Presidency.

She only lost among rural and suburban retards. City people all voted for her.

The fact that she lost doesn't mean that Trump was better, it just means that America has a lot of uneducated retards.

REMOVE LEAF!

Most of my Ivy League friends in reputable majors voted Trump. The community college social science majors picked Hildawg tho. They're store clerks now.

Nope. Here's how Harvard and MIT voted.

You mean the people that provide all the food?

Majors?

Kek wills it....second time in only a couple of days....

Have the liberals ever thought that it was this "better than you" attitude is only serving to create a greater divide between them and the working class?

I SEE DEAD VOTERS
MILLIONS OF THEM

>Get BTFO at every opportunity
>This is the woman we want in charge

If she's such a fucking victim, why would we assume it will stop when she's in office? If anything, she'll be an even bigger target, and she's clearly demonstrated an inability to handle confrontation or to develop viable countermeasures.

>"City people all voted for her."

Have you been to those fucking cities? High taxes, high rates of crime, poverty everywhere, decent jobs are impossible to get (well in my state of CA), protests over stupid shit. Also, I've then seen the cities start to move into the suburbs and it's just disease and fuckery everywhere.

So what you're saying is that you would like liberals to be more... "politically correct"???

It's what their "claim to fame" really is

Practice what you preach, as they say.

You can't call someone deplorable and expect them to support you. There's a difference between 'You can't say that' and 'Thats a shit argument, bro.'

But I thought you guys wanted to crush political correctness and were against SJWs crying about their feelings, and now you're crying because your feelings are hurt and because you think we should be more politically correct. I'm not sure what to think.

Vote me or i suck your life away

Again, no one is saying you can't talk shit, but if you talk shit, you can't expect the people you talk shit about to love your for it.

Again, its the difference between demanding you not say something at all vs. Allowing you to say it, but not agreeing with it.

I know it's hard to grasp, but you'll catch on.

I'm not saying that I'm for it, by all means, but if you're going to try and force one side to play by your retarded rules, you should have to follow those same rules to be fair.

Of course, you're a fucking leaf. I don't really care what you say, I just find it funny that you consider yourself an expert of anything. I'll let you get back to legally molesting your dog

>call a bunch of people "sister shaggers", "rednecks" and "basically retarded"
>be surprised that they don't vote for you

On a more serious note, alienating the average person will never be a good way of winning in a democracy or a republic. The other problem is that any attacks against a populist candidate have to be done in a way that doesn't imply that the values they stand for are terrible if that's what the average person really wants.

So you want more political correctness.

The rake cometh, leaf.

Why bother quoting someone? Does it matter if Elliot Lusztig said this?

Is there a way to check if somebody voted or not? My mother died a year ago and I'm kinda curious if she "voted." I still have her ID's.

>Supported by (((hundreds))) of governments, medias, singers and banks in the world during two years of the most expensive campaign ever in history.
>Still smashed like a stupid flee by an outsider with zero experience bashed on a daily basis by the whole establishment.

(((Clinton)))'s value is lower than my dog's shit.

first leaf best leaf.

Good edit.

If you make your bed, you better lie in it. Nobody's saying that liberals can't voice their opinions on these issues, or that they have to avoid offending anybody's feelings, but alienating potential voters is a different issue.

Although, if all of the left is like you, then maybe Sup Forums's predictions of a more right wing younger generation will actually be realised.

Constitutional republic was a mistake. Why should states (who aren't even people, they're not even sentient for crying out loud) decide who my president is?

>Supressed
how

Reminder

yea

and if you remove california from the equation trump wins pop vote.

>She lost to a reality tv star who talks about building a fucking wall

You mean like she does as well?
youtube.com/watch?v=1yMmG5p0Ll8

I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's past election day. Does not having the lead in the electoral college after election day count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Hillary is still shitting her pants right now and has spent how much more on this election than anyone else has in United States history? She's running against one of the worst candidates in history who just happened to win the election because he's feeding off the energy of running in a presidential election. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Hillary is one of the best fucking politicians in the United States, she went 34-23 in the primary and would of won the electoral college if she didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Russians just hacked this election. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like her because she's a woman. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll this fucking candidate on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

You're saying that you don't want political correctness, but you'll never vote for a party that's not politically correct. You don't make sense.

Get your shit together.