If you honest to god think she was a better choice than Trump

Please kys.

Please kys

"Honest to got"

Please kys

But she has a vagina and she says nice things while in public.

Who cares how many countries she voted in favor of destroying and how many poor people she took advantage of and how much dirty money she accepted and how many lies she told?

IT'S HER TURN.

kys my ass

Trump is putting the very people whom we despise for their greedy and fucking over the people in charge of everything. They don't need lobbyists anymore - they actually hold the offices now.

I hated Clinton because she was a globalist stooge heavily indebted to the megacorporations and the ultra rich, and I feared her Presidency would spark a war with Iran. Those are the primary reasons I supported Trump.

Now Trump is stacking his cabinet with corporatist scum and neocon hawks who are itching for a war with Iran. It's exactly the same fucking outcome as if Hillary would've won.

I feel betrayed tbqh.

>you cant criticize trump without supporting hillary

kys

Lmao yeah she would have at least tried to hide her ties to corporate interest groups and kept the country's economy stable. Now we'll get to experience mad max in our lifetimes, thanks Trump!

If you're going to live in the UK you should probably learn how to read English, Mohammad

My job relies on international trade.

Trump threatens this by imposing up to 35% tariffs on imports, which is nothing but a massive incidence tax on US consumers. Most companies in my industry (tech) rely on open trade.

The Boston Tea Party, the catalyst for our nation's revolution and independence was a retaliation to high tariffs.

This was the first time I voted for a Democrat, because for the first time in over 40 years the Democrat was the candidate who favors less government restriction on trade.

She is, still. The Electoral collage will make sure she is in power.

>voting for puppet candidates of the elite
>expecting anything to change

Just look at Trumps cabinet, nothing but neo-cons.

>tfw still shilling in December 2016

When Hillary's emails describe a desire to sacrifice chicken to Moloch, was it a joke or did she mean chicken or "chicken"?

We create a lot of strawmen here but it's interesting to see an honest response from the other side

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

So you're a parasite on the country, great, glad to know.

Tariffs are entirely necessary to punish multinationals who want to loot the economy.

Why is a fucking leaf implying that city people are better than the producers of the country?

I'm on it

>projecting

i'm not even disagreeing with OP you beta faggot

but whoever uses kys unironically should fuck off and watch some leafyishere videos instead

Filthy old degenerate dyke. Her flailing loss is the funniest thing ever.

meh

cities went halfsies

Why would that Anti White Jewish controlled piece of Feminist shit be better choice then Trump?

My shit before being flushed to toilet is better choice then Hillary

no

Don't assum he's foreign. Native English speakers who can't use the language properly are a diamond dozen

It's a zero sum game. Open trade has negatively effected the labor market in manufacturing, while allowing a new industry to boom (tech).

I absolutely acknowledge the plight of the 55 year-old factory worker in the rustbelt. But there are now over 5 million jobs that rely on this new economic environment created by both parties implementing open trade policies since the 70s.

I absolutely acknowledge the plight of the 55-year-old steelworker living in the rustbelt who can't retrain in the new economy. That person has every right to be frustrated with their situation. At the same time, myself and everyone I personally know relies on the open trade economy. The most profitable company in the US (Apple) relies open trade.

I'm obviously going to be biased because my livelihood relies on it, but I don't think our economic future is in manufacturing steel. All signs point to an economic future led by the tech industry. Most countries strive to move away from the manufacturing economy, even China. It doesn't guarantee a high standard of living. If we turn back the clock some 50 years we are going to be uncompetitive with the rest of the world.

It is fascinating to me, that I supported a Democrat to oppose government restriction on trade. Trump really is a radical departure from any Republican in the past 40 years on the issue of trade.

Am I selfish for voting for my own economic interests? Sure. But the 55-year-old steelworker in Ohio is selfish for calling upon big government to step in and restrict trade by implemented an import tax on his fellow citizens so that he can turn back the clock on our economic development and gains in new leading industries. It is only regressive at this point.

I would agree with you that the manufacturing jobs are not going to be around in the future as automation becomes more competent and more affordable.

For me, the issue is a cultural one and not an economic one. I look at these big multinational companies, and what they import: cheap, material crap often made with child labour in some third world shithole. The tech companies do this as well, Apple and Samsung would collapse without their child labour factories in China and Korea.

I see these multinationals importing all this... crap. These cheap material distractions which have become increasingly affordable to masses and have fundamentally altered our culture as a result. The nation's soul no longer is marked by hard work, philosophy, intellectual debate, community and tradition. It has been supplanted with a heartless materialism and demand for instant satisfaction. This has made Westerners slaves to their basest desires for gratification.

People are now too consumed with the latest movie, television show, generic pop song, gadget, video game, car, or other material trinket to care about their politics, their culture, their philosophy and indeed, even their world. We have become a culture that is enslaved by materialism. I would be perfectly content with Westerners either not be able to afford the material crap that enslaves them, or not wishing to spend an exorbitant amount of money on those meaningless products.

People need to disconnect. Return to the real world. Spend time in nature. Do more physical activity. Be active in their community. Spend more time with their family. Be more modest. Read more. Be more informed. All of this is inhibited by this heartless materialism pushed by you and your ilk for a quick shekel. I firmly believe that the character and moral fibre of a citizenry is far more important than being able to afford the latest trinket, or other material aspirations.

We must save our old culture, or be destroyed by our new one.