Sup Forums here i just wanted to say that I watched the midnight showing just to make you FUCKING ASSHOLE IDIOT...

Sup Forums here i just wanted to say that I watched the midnight showing just to make you FUCKING ASSHOLE IDIOT rednecks upset and make sure that smart directors keep getting jobs

i rebel

was it any good?

Chck'd

well?

does vader personally slaughter the main cast at the end? really the only way it could end imho

yes the white supremacists (the empire) were felled by a diverse and multicultural squad of ruffians. makes u think

You do what you want, you're free

>Satan likes Starwhores
I believe it

Nuke them all from orbit

Didn't know Sup Forums was one person

thanks satan

>he paid and wasted his time on that shit because he cares what others think
ayyy lmao I wish I was 10 again

I handed out over 30 copies of the movie to anyone who said they were going to see it.

I plan on handing our even more!

It actually looks good. Despite my race being labeled evil, I will be watching this one. It's a fucking movie.

You should go watch Miss Sloane if you really want to ruffle some feathers.

>spent money to watch liberal propaganda
>we're the suckers

Pick one guys

Satan's transvestite showing you Sup Forums, it's triggered as fuck.

Ayyy what's that one Sup Forums meme yo...it can derail whole threads. Something about large people

You didnt say it was good. You just said you saw it. No surprise there

On the premiere right now

At this point Hollywood directors are not even hiding that their movies are anti-white propaganda.
20 years ago they had to hide behind "Empire are nazis", but now they are openly saying that the bad guys are just white people.
How long can they keep making money while doing it?

>TV

dude star wars was literally never a good franchise.Star wars was the first of the modern avatar/transformers style films. Big budget neat special effects with extremely basic story lines and bad acting.

You probably think you are some kind of amazing film critic, guess what, your just a fucking shit tier pleb if you think any star wars is good film, especially the new ones.

Good goy.

Checked

Good to know Satan supports jewish hollywood

Fuck off Satan. The "man" is demanding that I be a good obedient slave sheep and go see the movie. What they fail to accept is I'm a rebel. I refuse and you can't make me. I am not spending $60 to see this in the cinema.

Flush yourself down the toilet.

need to express your disgust with it to Disney. Disney may be schills but they care about the bottom line more. tell them how you loved star wars as a kid, and you bought your kid some star wars legos or something, but you returned them after the head writer of the movie politicized it

I already wrote 5 reviews for this movie and I am genuinely wondering if my reviews were accurate
-too many lens flairs
-no story arch
-boring fight sequences
-no real suspense
1/10

Hurrrr durrrrr raycissss wahhhhh wahhhhhjj y-you are a waycisssssssss wedneck idiot me superior for being scarf wearing limp wristed pussy hurrrrr wedneck idiots take that!

Leftists have become such a fucking joke that they think going to see a Star Wars movie will make up for the fact that they shattered the world and turned everyone against each other with their god awful PC culture horseshit.

Don't forget it, they are always subliminally and gradually doing the same thing daily. Stay woke senpai.

so it's fiction

rogue one: a social justice warrior story.

We don't care whos in it, all they have to do is not fuck up star wars

(((Smart directors)))

Get out of here, Satan

Take out a $10,000 loan and see it $10,000 worth of times.

we /watchinStarWarsrehashesandcallbacksnowtopissoffthealtright/

wew look at this activism. What a fuckin hero. I bet you bought a big old tub of popcorn to show those boycotting nazis too.

>daddy what did you do when you were younger
>well I was an activist and a matron of the arts! I went to see Star Wars Rouge One the first night it premiered.
>oh.

Is it better than VII??

Episode VI was the worst btw.

Sup Forums is loaded with liberal cucks so you won't be alone

>Bait of the Zodiac
>+9000+ to all attributes

>smart directors
I almost wish this was an actual liberal and not some retard shitposting.

>2 posts by this ID
>both are turbo bait
>actually got 42 replies with 39 unique users
at least sage with your replies, people

Be serious for a moment. Is there really an anti-trump message? Did they turn the empire into white supremacists? Did they even hint those things?

>Implying OP actually saw the movie