Trudeau being called to resign after accepting $1,000,000 from “billionaire communist donors.”

globalnews.ca/news/3121860/justin-trudeau-admits-he-gets-lobbied-at-so-called-cash-for-access-liberal-fundraisers/

Every single political party in Canada ganged up on him for some bants at his expense.

DUDE EMPEACHMENT LMAO

Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=KNXMKiJn7rQ

Other urls found in this thread:

drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/marijuana/how-does-marijuana-use-affect-your-brain-body
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Queen should fire him. She can do that, right? I mean what good is she if she can't even save you from a corrupt communist literal snowboarding instructor?

Russians hackers will get blamed for that.

>globalnews
How about some #realnews?

>billionaire communists

What the hell?

Soros maybe

What? Global news has national and local broadcasts in Canada

China

He has fetish for Communists, he praised Castro and Chinese government

Fuck Trudeau and fuck commie people.

China you fucking retard

Soros isn't even a billionaire anyway

It was a joke, friend

Holy shit, even your politics are faggy.

Now is the time leafs, time to use meme magic to shill O'Leary as his replacement

The British queen is just an exhibit. Afaik, she can't do shit even in her own Bongistan

Royals have never been good for anyone

>Soros isn't even a billionaire anyway
Hello Hungarian kike
Here to defend your brother twice removed?

YES YES YES YES

British royalty is actually the head of government in canada. Queen has more power in her colony than she does in the UK. Before canadians got cucked they used to joke that they would steal the queen from britain because they have more of a claim to her than the brits do.

Nice, who would take over for him?

>Soros isn't even a billionaire

What the hell, Laszlo?
Why are you shilling for that jew

Wow she's destroying him. He had nothing to say. He's just repeating himself.

>just repeats the same shit over and over
Who voted for this faggot?

fags

Is Trudeau always so full of empty prattle?

His dad just died, can't you cut the guy some slack?

Me
>tfw just wanted free weed but he didn't even give us that

I regret it every day senpai

He is a liberal, his mind is a desert.

marijuana enthusiasts

ALWAYS , listen to anything he's ever said it is full of UM UMM UMM , he is a fucking moron just taking orders from globalists.

People who thought Harper was shite

>cannabis affects your brain

This meme again? Do some research you primitive monkeymind

Dem bitches be wet as fuck.

why do they go from french to english?

because they're disgusting canadians
the fact that they all don't speak the same language in their parliament is pretty retarded

He was shit.
Harper was shit
Trudeau was shit
Mulcair was shit.

None of them are populists.
They are all globalists.

The Governor General can dissolve parliament and demand an election then if Dude Weed wins enough to form the government the GG can reject that and select another party to for the government and another party leader to be PM.

In short anything the Queen (GG) wants is more or less legal.

She can. She is the head of our state, not our prime minister. She won't though unfortunately.

Not true. The GG is legally bound to the wishes of parliament. It's a purely symbolic role. Full executive authority lies with the PM.

That's why are politics are a circus freakshow here. Executive and legislative branch are inextricably linked.

If you get the opportunity you should kill yourself.

The way he keeps repeating the same hollow platitudes that his jewish handlers fed him, this faggot is literally a Canadian Hillary Clinton

if you voted for Trudeau I hope you die

Get killed you worthless shitstain

Harper was the best PM we ever had. Got our dollar upto par and even above the USD for like 2 years straight. Instead of letting in anyone and everyone he made them TFWs and shipped them back when their usefulness ran out, no bringing in their shit families either. He was staunchly anti muslim too if he won we wouldn't have got any refugees. Only numales voted Jewdeau.

turdeau

I fucking didn't, my whole family and ex-gf fell for the "we need change lol" meme.

Harper let a fuck ton of government corruption go un-punished, but Weedman is the embodiment of incompetence.

Least if Harper won then we would we would not be the laughing stock of the fucking world.

According to constitutional conventions, the Head of government in Canada is the Queen but she has no power whatsoever she lost them because of the Constitutional Law of 1867, which says our political system is based on England's system. So, since the Queen has no real power in England, aside from a few useless things, she CANNOT fire our PM. Too bad, I guess, we'll have to wait until next election until something happens.

>Do some research you primitive monkeymind
pot to the kettle

drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/marijuana/how-does-marijuana-use-affect-your-brain-body

Let's hope it isn't too late, I hope the leaf recovers from Trudeau.

Can a canadian here tell me what Trudeau literally does? Like what's his literal fucking job day in/day out?

Retards, junkies and women.
Neck yourself desu.

participate in gay pride rallies,cry on the news, suck dick and get paper at fundraisers

Photo ops and accepting bribes from chinks

kek he just repeats the same thing over and over again

Billionaires want authoritarian power over masses of people who are willing to give it to them. "Communism" is just the means to that end, even if that's contradictory and makes no sense.

Accepting donations from the Chinese mafia.

He got fucking roasted in front of everyone.

It's great.

why doesnt anyone call him out on his ruboto malfunction

All you people talking shit about my man Trudeau, shut the fuck up. I'm happy to live in a feminist country, I'm happy my tax-dollars are going towards helping the poor refugees from wartorn Syria. I'm happy to live in a feminist country where all cultures respect eachother.

O'Leary isn't Trump, he is a globalist. Leitch is our best option at the moment.

hows that contradictory

Did he have a stroke or something?
He keeps saying the same phrase over and over again.

I don't know what the problem is. I assure you that federal level, ahh- of- in terms of political financing, has among the hard- the strongest and most rigorous rules in the country, uh, that allows t- for openness, transparency, accountability, that can reassure and rein,uh,force Canadian's confidence, ah, because those rules, have always been and will always be followed, ah, by their party.

really ah underscores ah the strong financing rules, can reassure Canadians, ah that they are worthy and ah upholding of ah the public's trust.

Not funny, faggot.

Having the queen of England intervene in our politics in any way for any reason is to guarantee that the monarchy is getting abolished. I wouldn't be opposed to that, but lots of the English people in Canada like the monarchy so it can't happen.

I assure you that ah, at the federal level, ah, faggots can be reassured that they are in good company, in, ah, Canada, and always will be.

No but the governor general can force a bi election. And he's not liberal

Why were they speaking French at the start?

Can you link me the article where Trudeau wants to build a statue of his father?

Also where does it say he's accepting 1 million from Chinese commies?

Parliament operates in both official languages

Leafs.

are you going to fight a war on her behalf? because if he turns into a dictator she can.

But why suddenly switch?

People do that in bilingual settings here, switching language partway through the conversation

Strange that she appoints the PM, but cannot fire him.

We (technically you) tried our best to prevent that.

Fucking neck yourself, you degenerate

I would give $1.000.000 to sandniggers to rape Turdeau during shitfugees riot.

I wonder if Quebec separated, would we still be cucked by french ?

She's just a figure-head. If she does anything like this, Canada is going to freak the fuck out.

Fucking leafs

I voted for him because he's a feminist. And women are underprivileged, underpaid, and overworked in this country. And I'm happy he's working to put an end to misogyny. He's a great man just like his father.

Mr. Speaker, with all these questions it's important to reinforce that at the federal level, ah, Canada is still cucked by an, ahh, exclave of, ah, France, this is important, because Canadians need to have fa- confidence that, ah, 300 years later, they can be ah, reassured, that they are still collectivist cucks.

RIP Fidel "el Presidente" Castro

Probably, there is still New Brunswick and Ontario

Because Quebec, and Canada having two national languages. And Quebec crying don't discriminate against us or we will try to leave you nation again. A province full of liberals, only the liberals do not want them to leave the nation, because they would lose 30-40 seats in parliament. Every election Quebec shoves in 30-40 seats filled with liberals every ducking election. It's like the California of Canada in that regards

relatively uncommon flag there bro

> A FUCKING LEAF

Bait
I don't see much happening, to be quite honest. He built himself a stable fan-base in a country that doesn't really care about controversies like this; at least, not enough to do anything.

Meanwhile you're probably perfectly fine with Ontario

Yes, every separatist plan involves Canada giving unconditional aid to Quebec. Even they know that you can't run a country on alcoholism, poor hygiene, and no culture.

I'm sorry, who are you again?

Sorry about that

He's worse than Obama. You'd think his experience as a part time drama teacher would help with his public speaking.

A liberal province? No fuck no. But it's was nova Scotia and Quebec...mostly Quebec that pushed the French thing in parliament initially and it stuck

Dont mind me, just puking some hate at a country ran by a niggersucking snowboarder.

Where did it say he's being called to resign? I'm sick of you niggers making shit up

Helping rich Chinese who just so happen to give him money bring their money out of China through property here or in this case a bank. Also some photos ops so he can reinforce how "progressive" he is.

>He never figured it out.
Communisim is just a ploy so the rich can enslave the poor even more, under the guise of helping them. Stalin kept everything in the Soviet Union. Kim Jong Un is the richest man in North Korea. That is why communisim fails. Because the goal was never communisim in the first place. All the elites ever wanted was power. Communisim hands it top them on a silver platter.

>*.gov

okay