Don't worry Drumpfags, this will only hurt a lot!

Don't worry Drumpfags, this will only hurt a lot!

Are you ready for when the EC goes with the will of the people and makes Hillary president? I sure am. We need a country of peace and tolerance and not hatred and bigotry! So Trump bought some jobs back, so what? Don't you realize that people in third world countries probably need those factory jobs a lot more than Americans do? Just go to college and get a good degree like me!

Now SAY IT WITH ME.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/judge-deals-deathblow-to-anti-trump-faithless-electors/
youtube.com/watch?v=3evCvt1Z6YQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP

I wonder how much do shills get paid

SAGE

Question is are you ready for a second civil war????
and ask your self how well the feminist and cucks and SJWs are gonna fair against country folk and hillbillies and police force who have holding guns and supplies for years?
Do you lib faggots feel lucky enough to try?
I FUCKING DARE YOU

The police are on our side dumbass as well as the military

They protect the innocent against idiot rednecks like you

>mfw its all a meme and none of them actually flip

MADAM

oooh i get it..you're trolling and this is a shill / troll thread..
well good job mate. shill harder

Quick get out there are crocodiles in da nile.

ShillPepe edit when?

I think I like this one better though.

>THE DELEGATES DAHNALD

Fpbp. I assume this is a troll, no one can be so delusional.

POOPY PANTS

The people that hate Hillary the most are the Secret Service, FBI and CIA. Trust me faggot it will never happen.

I know I cant wait until the electoral college votes and we can put this shit behind us.
It will be a whole new episode of liberals crying it will be glorious

ENOUGH YOU STUPID FUCKNG FROG

>hillaryshills like losing so much they're en route to their third time
oh wow, donald was right we're going to win so much it's gonna get tiring.

>those who've lost power tend to fantasize that they still have any at all edition!

Sage
Hide
Slide
Threads
Kids!

No happenings we're bored how do we praise Kek. I pray to Kek the happenings begin soon. Maybe PePe will come.

MADAME

>Now SAY IT WITH ME
SHE LOST !!!!!!!!

Everything since shitllary's second debate spit-raosting has been a grand happening.

Q4 2016 - Mass Tantrum, Lib.S.A!

god this meme sucks

i miss el jeb and the cruz missle

You don't know how the EC works, do you? If they don't choose the candidate that won the EC previously, then the house decides, and heads up, the house is controlled by pro-trump republicans

no they dont know how any of it works..
thats why we are in for another wave of happenings/ liberals freaking out

The problem of your FAKE peace and tollerance is that will bring the U.S. down soon or later. Remember that there is no living muslim that likes America due to the past 70 years politic of defending those fucking jews and invasion of those shitty middle eastern countries

The EC has never once flipped a vote in US history haha but you can keep deluding yourself

It's great isn't it? Can you imagine the butthurt of them losing TWICE? Oh boy I'm getting tired of winning

These all apply to hillary voters. Fucking crybabies

digits confirmed.
we need to prepare memes for that day

you guys have literally lost the plot, face it you hitched up to the wrong bandwagon and it went over the cliff of failure. Grow up and move on like the rest of the world has

And here I thought I already got my christmas wish. Now, I get to mine for liberal salt twice in one quarter, AND again in January.

Sage

be careful not to drown in those tears. keep an umbrella with you at all times and maybe a small boat if you live in a blue area

fuck off faggot

Maybe the day of the rope, Jan 21st ha ha fellas, they wanna kill us, now they think they can have there self righteous revolution. Tell me what cock a mamie schemes will they drudge up what's next, maybe it was PePe he rigged the election kek. Tanks of made of salty tears for your precious gays and Jews in the city yolo.

Hello Drumpfkins
Most of my relatives live in America, and some represent the electoral college.
They have told me, after the counting of the votes, the electoral college will give in to the will of the people.

You have lost.

Say it with me: MADAME PRESIDENT

infowars.com/judge-deals-deathblow-to-anti-trump-faithless-electors/

youtube.com/watch?v=3evCvt1Z6YQ

No user, after that it will be the same shit until the Senate confirms the electoral college.
It's a wave, just learn to ride it. A giant wave of salt.

>Amount of arguments made:

Zero

TRUMP RECIEVED HIS MANDATE FROM HAVEN STUPID LEFTIST...

MADAM

PRISONER

PRISONER

I don't have to make any argument. Law made your argument obsolete.

Don't underestimate the will of the people, the confederates didn't win the civil war, remember ;)??