m.youtube.com/watch?v=8TCxE0bWQeQ
archive.is/PF1Da
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Archive?

Oh yeah, the link.
yournewswire.com/bill-gates-trump-assassinated-jfk/

fake

he only said that Trump remembers him of JFK

just read it actually, it's just a tabloid speculating what Bill Gates meant by "like JFK"

And Gates will likely pay for it. Fuck I hate that geeky mofo

Because JFK was trying to make a positive impact on the world.

He didn't specifically say that, but he definitely was using rich-people doublespeak and that's probably what he meant. When rich people make strong predictions like that it means they've put money into making it happen

FAKE

‘In the same way President Kennedy talked about the space mission and got the country behind that. ... I think whether it’s education or stopping epidemics ... [or] in this energy space, there can be a very upbeat message that [Trump’s] administration [is] going to organize things, get rid of regulatory barriers, and have American leadership through innovation.’
Bill Gates

marketwatch.com/story/bill-gates-donald-trump-is-like-jfk-2016-12-13

>trump now gets himself a full powerarmor
>never leaves it again
>life support systems keep him imortal

Probably the worst clickbait I've ever seen.
He said nothing of the sort.

This is all he said:
youtube.com/watch?v=mjJvjKZsmyY

I bet you can't even jump over a chair.

>yournewswire
Stop peddling this garbage here you faggot

I would pay tax money for this.

Sure they will (((assassinate))) him.

That headline changed within 24 hours. Interesting.

He didn't say anything like that
He said Trump reminds him of JFK. Extrapolating this kind of shit and misconstruing quotes should be considered libelous

>Bill Gates personally paid 2 billion dollars to get common core implemented
>Donald Trump said the first thing they're going to do is kill common core
>Bill Gates compares Donald Trump to an assassinated president

really makes me think

you're not the only one
youtube.com/watch?v=Vg-5WgcMV_o

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8TCxE0bWQeQ

Huehue yelling fake at the straight line. This is clearly what he could've been referring to.

>butthurt over not being summoned to the table of the emperor
>start rumor about assassination

If I could interject for a moment, what you're referring to as a chair, is actually 4 posts and a cushion, or as I've liked to start calling it a posts plus seat.

if Trump wins, these assholes go to prison.
if Trump gets shot, these assholes get dragged out into the street and butchered like Qaddafi. I wonder which path they will choose?

Reminds him of JFK... Someone who stood up against them and told the truth to the people, and then got assasinated by we know who because it was too much information being given to the people.

>inb4 barron becomes batman

>Trump
>truth

Its good to see the leaf's thinking.
Have a rare one.

This fake news epidemic HAS TO END.

literally not what he said, literally fake news, literally

lol says you guys spouting out infowars and breitbart.

The only thing is, we don't have all of their names. Many of them are inceracing their level of stealthiness majorly, simply because it would be too much of a risk. They want to stay in the shadows untill they die.

kek

Shills spotted.

>While he didn’t outright say Trump would suffer the same fate as the late President, his decision to compare him to a man who is most famous for being assassinated is rather odd.

Get the fuck out of here.

Oh so they assassinated JFK for being like trump?

Here
archive.is/PF1Da

NOTE TO NEWFAGS; DONT LINK THE REAL LINK IF THE SOURCE IS DEEMED UNWORTHY, ARCHIVE IT SO WE DONT GIVE UNWORTHY SOURCES CLICKS.

yep, a lot of rich people don't like him,

If he and Pence die at the same time, who is the next in line?

>yfw Rex Tillerman

The deemed this source unworthy ?

So who is he going to pay for it then?

It's even better when you consider that Obama destroyed our space program and we need to hitch rides with Russia now.

Speaker of the House - Paul Ryan

That idea can backfire. We'd create a monster.

unworthy of clicks

clicks for them(news agencies) = money

think about who you want to give money to.

>Threatening the President-elect
Looks like Bill Gates is going back to jail.

Fucking leftist liberal cuck scum
Praise KEK, trump shall not be harmed

Oh fuck, isn't he a RINO? Protect Trump.

Even the ones publishing these kinds of stuff ?

So by the CIA.

Looks like bill gates has signed his own death warrant if anything happens to trump.

Like anything would happen...

FUCKIN NELLYS

>the golden throne is constructed in the white house
>2017 marks the beginning of his reign

>assassinate Trump
>Pence electrocutes everyone just in case
Yeah, great job genius

Bill Gates shilling for Trump now, this is the best timeline.

thanks
may I save that image?

thats up to you to decide.

when someone asks for archive, it means they dont like the outlet you are linking.

notice very few people ask for archive from a breitbart article i.e.

One can only hope :^)

Kek

All not so heard of news sites could marginally be more legitimate than mainstream medias.

This is known as the Goldfinger method

But what would your job be then?

He should hire Andreas Lubitz as pilot for Air Force One

inb4 bill gates get added to the Trump Curse Collage

Sir, this has nothing to do with me, I am literally innocent.

Here, have the "Explosives in pussy" method :^)

Or maybe he'll just pull a Lincoln :^)

>Bill finishes eradicating deadly virus' across the globe
>his next target is taking down the Trump and turning the USA into a technocracy with a focus on space travel

Ugh this faggot literally looks like the evil Illuminate guy from Deus Ex.

... sure.

thats not the point. use your judgement and archive the outlets you dont think should get clicks(money).

remember, there are A LOT of people who lurk here, every link here gets a lot of clicks.

They really honestly have no idea what they are doing or who they are dealing with. They are going to get their pretty little paws burned and they will not stop until that happens.

People like Bill I'd argue are in a different league than world leaders

He makes Trump look poor by comparison

>He makes Trump look poor by comparison

So does Soros.

He should use the money from air force 1 You're not doing it right newfag

Bill even makes Soros look weak, that is the kind of money he has

It makes him even more interesting to me as a person because you wonder, "why doesn't he run for president?" and his answer is something like "I have more important things to be doing"

Really makes you think

It will be glorious

I think in Gates' case, the answer is "Obama didn't humiliate ME at the White House Correspondents' Dinner and hurt muh fee fees in front of my Eastern European mail order whore bride, so I have no axe to grind."

fake news

Why are you so butthurt about Billy Gates?

Lol what

Bill has been incredibly wealthy and powerful long before the Obama administration took office

the killswitch will be written into pol so only pol can decide

(((Who))) would do such a thing?

>unironically believes that money wins battles even after 18 months worth of evidence.
lel

Can you not read? It's what happened to Trump, that's why he ran for President. I specifically said it didn't happen to him.

Bill Gates wealth is in a different galaxy compared to the money Hillary has access too if that is what you're implying (not sure why either because i made no mention of the elections at all)

Alex Jones basically called this shit

The way you worded it was just a bit confusing is all Hans, might want to revise it

>might want to revise it

That sentence has been perfectly engineered with German ninja precision.

My answer is no.

>Sean Adl-Tabatabai
hmm

How is that not obvious? They're literally trying everything they can to get rid of him before he gets elected, they'll 100% just murder his ass when nothing works. And it's obviously going to be carried out by some "right wing KKK member who thought he would kill all niggers" so they can't blame the left.

You made no mention of Trump at all, I get what you were trying to say now but it was confusing

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS
READ HERE

#FakeNews (Gates only made some vague allusion between JFK-Trump, nothing to write home about), however...

if (God forbid) Trump really ends up getting shot and killed somewhere after his first year in his office, he'll become a universally loved, everlasting meme president.

JFK was largely an ineffectual shitbag, and most Americans remember him as some kind of edgy saint. 'Ask not', and all that bullshit, when he really just laid the tracks for LBJ to fuck your country up for good.

He was good looking tho, no homo

>implying Trump would ever go drive around in a cabriolet
Even the most extreme liberals are too pussy to stop him

He's said no such thing. Here's the interview in question:
www.cnbc.com/2016/12/13/after-talking-with-trump-bill-gates-likens-president-elect-to-jfk.html

its always been in the back of my mind way back since he started gaining traction against ted cruz

At least he has his looks

What?? JFK is the sole reason we can still walk on the northern hemisphere without radiation suits.

Looks like someone is eager to be added to the Trump Curse collage!