CYOA DISCUSSION

WE AREN'T DONE YET FAGS
Medium windswept hair
who even cares this shit is getting BORING

Give quick mane and bod colours
we're almost done

1st for mods are fucking bitches

Wait did we get deleted.
Whats the point of a merger if you are going to fucking police it.

Just make an R63 version of the pone on the right

pink hair blue mane.

Fuck you mods.

>deleting /cyoad/
Seriously?

*blue bod

I don't think they understand how joke mergers work.

I am pretty sure Sup Forums mods don't know the rules

Maybe the mods think quests are not allowed here because it is not /qst/

I don't like the ids.

>that flag

Done
now the important lewd question

Stallion or Colt?

Holy hell Sup Forums your mods are retarded.

Yeah yeah I must be ifag laugh it up.
you have been jossed for I am indeed the ifag

They should read the rules for /mlp/ then, it's like, the one thing they're supposed to do.

Herm.

Stallion

>tfw no awkward adolescence stallion option

In hindsight with ids I should not have said that now people will not pay attention to what I say. At least the samefag screeching should stop.

don't be stupid

Your a samefag and you suck cocks.

Wow railroad much.

shut up mora

>calling yourself a samefag

I said stallion or colt as in adult or kid because coltquest memes. The sex was already chosen you're just dumb.

stallion because if we cut you off from gay shit you'll just drop it anyway.

Oh your right disregard what I said I suck cocks
Teenager.

Still looks like I am not the only one who made that mistake

>colt
Mind if /k/ joins in this clusterfuckery too?

No, you're just showing your usual lack of intelligence.

hi dox

Wow, he really does respond to his own posts.

I like Sup Forums.
Sup Forums is nice.

Did you mean to say that you suck teenager cocks? ifagAnon, that's lewd! And illegal!

I really like the thread IDs

>I was just pretending to be retarded
You said you feared cutting the qm off from gay shit. that implies you thought mare was an option.
At least ifag admitted his mistake and called himself a faggot.

Whoa, I didn't know we could do that.

Hey, you are not USA.

as long as the flags go

It was a fucking joke you retard.

You're teen horse

All this puberty and shit has got your hormones raging like crazy, you gotta put your dick in something.
You're sitting in class trying hard not to fap under the desk when the bell rings, looks like school's over where go????

I liked Sup Forums's old flag system, where it was a random flag from a set of memes, like pirate, JIDF, etc

>not doing pic related

I'm just not an Australian retard and hold the opinion young children shouldn't have sex.
Do us all a favour and kill yourself.

Age of consent here is 16 faggot.

Horny horse goes to horse mall to look for female horses that he can do horse things with.

Awkwardly try to pick up mares leaving the school

Go to where all the cheerleaders hangout.

Crystal empire. Gonna get some of that crystal poon.

Hi, today has enlightened me to the fact that I'm the only one in this country that posts in here, I've always thought there were others, but alas it wasn't meant to be.

He follows the hot teacher into the secluded break room.

Maybe so but the qm gave it as an option so clearly does not care.

Seconding this

this

K I L L Y O U R S E L F

>no visible sack
boo

THis

Obviously, fap in the school showers.
inb4 discovered by a sexy stallion teacher

Someone draw a lewd Harvest or Chalk before the board goes blue again.

Here are all your (you)s ifag.

Leave this board you awful abomination.

I agree with that one guy who said they wanted Cain lewds. It would be interesting in his pencil style.

Or a lewd Harvest AND Chalk. The two amnesia ponies that started around the same time.

Wind blasts my mane even as I slow down the motorcycle, eyeing the alleys all around warily. Alleys, more alleys, sometimes I feel like this city is but a labyrinthine collection of alleys, no longer guarded by its minotaur.
Once the motorcycle is parked somewhere discreet, I jump down from it and check the boomstick-- a reliable companion that saves my life so long as I take proper care of it. Loaded and well oiled, as always.
It rattles against my back comfortingly as I approach the bar-- a nameless building, built in such a way as to make its patrons believe they have some kind of class even when the cider is watered down piss and the whores don't feel their nethers by morning, the night air so cold that everyone is inside.
And inside....
My job.
A mare, by the name of Far Flung, who I was paid to keep safe. From who? I was not told, but I'll probably know when the bullets start buzzing.

Running this here since shit's so fast adn this is a clusterfuck already

ur dumb
You clear out of the classroom and into the halls, you try macking on a couple individual mares but they just ignore you.
Standing around you get an eye up of the prospects.
The cheerleader group is heading to the field for their daily practice. Those uniforms are top unf.
You overhear the cool s8tr kids group saying they're going to the mall. Those girls have a reputation of being sloots, but you don't know if they'll give a loser like you the time of day.
You see your teacher heading into the break room, alone. She was always especially nice to you.
Wat do

Follow the teacher. It's time to show her how much we appreciate her.

Teacher. We can tell her about these STRANGE FEELINGS. Surely she can help.

Wait far flung is the name of the Hail mc right?
Get up on the roof and find a way in from there so we can slip into the crowed unnoticed.

Cheerleaders.

>ur dumb
Was not that bad an idea. It could have been a coming of age adventure. Still I prefer what we went with.

Go for the nice teacher, she'll make these weird feelings go away.

I do not want to ruin our friendship with teachers.
Go to the mall.

>tfw Symphony started one year ago.
They make it harder and harder to run every year.

You're the worst kind of fag.

We gotta identify 'her' first, we should know what Far looks like. Question is, does Far know of the threat to 'her' life?

I notice that both iFag and the one guy who defends him are Australians. I desperately want to believe that this is a coincidence.

Follow the teachers And stumble upon her diddling our best friend.

patrician choice
massive fag, and no the good kind.

You decide to go for the teacher, she's always said she'd help any of her students with any problem they're having, m-maybe she can help with these new "feelings" you've been having.
You open the door to the staff room and see her, indeed alone, looking especally tired after the long day. She's grabbing a coffee when she hears the door click behind you.
"Special Sauce? You aren't supposed to be in here, was there something you needed?"

How do woo teach?

O-oh Miss teach-senpai, I really need someone to help me, and I don't trust anyone else. i have these feelings bubbling up inside me and i don't know what to do!

Ey bb wanna teach me how to fuk?

T-they come up every time I look at you!

I am torn between >rape and ssking her how the coffee is.

Show her your dick and say that this happens every time we see her butt.

I've been feeling really weird lately, these feelings are really distracting during classes. I don't know what to do about them! If I don't do something, I'll end up failing my classes! I don't wanna get kicked out or expelled because of that... Please help me miss!

You might not want to post today. What with the IDs and all.

>the one guy who defends him
There are at least 2 of us. There was also that one faggot who said he admired him but even I find that retarded.

>implying that having an id makes a difference
It's just as easy to identify him even without ids and flags.

>They're all Australians
The memes were true. /mlpol/ is the best thing ever.

>ifag is defended by australians
it all makes sense now

I should mention that I am I am likely the only ausfag defending him.

see
I went away for a little bit and came back to a new id.

Wow, they really do have built-in proxies.

Is the coffee hot or cold?

No one cares you shitposting cancer.
I wish they'd nuked you instead of japan.

The 2 anons that thought there were 2 ausfag defenders care. I would rather not have my defense of him invalidated because anons think it is just ausfagotry.

>any defence of ifag
>valid
the sun has clearly baked your brain

I'm sorry user, but that flag attached to your post has removed any credence you otherwise would have had.
Welcome to /mlpol/

Also >defending iFag

>"M-Miss. I've been having these horrible feelings, and I don't know who else to talk to about them. They're always distracting me inside and out of class, I'm afraid I'm going to fail!"
"Aww" she says as she trots over and pull you into an embrace.
A very warm and tight embrace.
"Don't worry Saucy, as your teacher and school councilor you can tell me anything."
>"A-anything? And you won't tell anyone?"
You snuggle a little closer into her embrace, feeling her body pressed against yours is, awakening something.
"Of course, anything you tell me is in total confidence. Now, what's the issue?"
>"W-well, I'll be sitting in class and doing just fine, but then something will happen and suddenly it feels like a weight is pressing against my chest. My legs get wobbly and I can't focus on anything"
"Oh this is quite serious! Tell me, what causes these feelings to happen, do you know?"
>" they always seem to rise up...'
You pull her in tighter, just in case she tries to jump back. You feel your growing package press against her.
>"...Every time I get a look at your rear."
She doesn't say anything....
Her breathing gets heavier though
Did you break her?
alskdghvlnaiseurhyqicuy4wmto8y134mtomci