RED ALERT RED ALERT RED ALERT

Kikes are making (((their))) move

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOXpijd6t6k
youtube.com/watch?v=TYb3ipCeAOQ&t=0m13s
nytimes.com/2016/12/14/business/economy/fed-interest-rates-janet-yellen.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stock market crash when?

crushing this economy

Of course they are. Of fucking course they are.

They're gonna crash this economy with no survivors to make a point. I just hope Trump has a plan and saw it coming.

>crash the economy

>blame it on Trump

We all saw this coming, they protected obongo, let trump be the fall guy.

What's the purpose of raising it. An actual answer besides "joos crashing economy". What purpose is it supposed to do in theory. Why ever raise it over keeping it low?

to control inflation and keep the economy from overheating

Buy gold miners. Gold will go down temporarily. Rate hikes typically drive gold up on average, as they are intended to cause inflation.

Jews want to crash the economy and force us to take in millions of migrant workers in order to breed our European backgrounds out of existence so they can be the only peoples with a single ancestral background and thus take over the world

>control inflation

No, they CAUSE inflation. Their literal goalis to constantly inflate the dollar, which is scamming everyday Americans out of their wages.

What interests rates are going up? Rates that you and I get on our money saved and bank loans? So we pay more on loans and get more back on money saved?

The USA raising interest could crash the euro. Maybe we are that lucky.

with no survivors

>de joos
anyone who reads economic newspapers knew this since 6 months ago

this

Dafuck you think runs the federal reserve?

It is to combat infation. It is worthwhile to note that as economic growth occurs inflation must also go up during the expansion to reach optimal economic growth. However, it may have a negative effect on a few people who have bought long term bonds at the lower interest rate because they now are getting less money in interest payments than they would be now

(((Oy Vey)))

We need more Shekels from the Goyim

so what if we default on these made up interest rates for fictional fractional reserve currency? why don't we just fuckin swat team the federal reserve bank

feels good to be resident of a country that has biggest gold and platinum reserves and also controls it's own central bank
you faggots need to learn that lesson the hard way

I think this is a good explination
youtube.com/watch?v=tOXpijd6t6k

Still, this isn't some sort of conspiracy to bring down US economy, and it was public news months ago

Yeah hopefully abolish the fed and throw all the kikes involved in prison.

The rate that the bank pays to the fed when they borrow money.

It's got nothing to do with you.. You're just there to get fucked in the ass.

>Russia
>controls their own central bank

...I have some bad news for you...

((( Ben Shapiro))) said they were going to do it

I work in metals.
Prices have gone up 50% in the last month.
There is no sudden burst of buyers.
It's a bubble.
It will crash. I would not be surprised if it was timed to crash when Trump hits office.

> Then report it to the FBI stupid!
Ugh. Fine. 9/11 terrorist bomb bomb school shooting. there happy?

This is what Trump really meant when he says drain the swamp.

The US economy has not had a correction since The Great Depression. Obama has continued Bush's greatest experiment in the history of money. Never has the Fed's rate been zero for so long.

Think of Fed rate hikes as a bunch of small to mid size US banks giving out loans like candy in a large wave pool at an amusement park. When they hike the rates we will see what banks are not wearing any bathing suits in the wave pool. More banks than not have been making money out of thin air and charging people for it. This cannot go on.

Hope you faggots have a marketable skill or can work with your hands. Get ready goys. This is gonna be a big one.

So how would this crash the economy

Good very good. My USD stash become bigger. But fuck it's only 1100 USD.

oh god it is a kill shot

Businesses need to borrow money in order to function, much of their value is tied up in things that aren't 'liquid' such as physical buildings. Their profits come in over time, and in the short term it is much better to borrow the cash than to not have it.

The federal reserve is where businesses and other banks borrow money. They set the rate of how much it costs to borrow from them through their interest rate. The lower the rate, the easier it is to borrow. The higher, the less borrowing gets done.

But eternally having the lever of borrowing set at sanic speed can hurt the economy too if inflation is going too fast. That's why it's been such a big deal that the fed had basically kept the rate at 0 for 8 years. The rate is actually .50-.75% now.

>crushing this economy
>555
SELL SELL SELL!!!!!!

Wrong agency, you reported that to the NSA.

Federal funds rate is controlled by the fed. This is the overnight loan rate on banks who borrow money from the fed to meet their required reserve ratios. Because this is essentially the interest rate for banks, it affects the interest rates of all other types of loans. It affects every single interest rate. Mortgages, auto loans, savings accounts, everything.

>Spend entire 2 obama administration keeping rates at 0

>Trump elected

>Raise rates.

Goys its just (((Coincidence)))

>historically low rates for 9 years
>economy finally gets bustling again
>hehehe lets raise rates lol thatll show the kids.

>Trump crashes economy
>plan future scapegoat

This.
This was expected for month way before the election.

Bc Jews control our government...well they did. We'll see how this plays out with Trump.

this is going to hurt, fucking bastards

I was talking to a few bars around my citiy and liqour distribution has had to hike prices 50% because there isn't enough demand in many places.

The economy is contracting.

People aren't even buying booze

Obama's economic recovery is not very strong, by a lot of metrics, and cash flow and lending have been propped up by artificially low (near 0) FED rates. When the rates start to normalize, the cash flow in the economy will restrict, the economy will slow down, and maybe crash again if they let it.

I'm not saying its a conspiracy to blame Trump, but the media will blame him anyways.

The reason that the central banks have taken so many unprecedented actions is because they know the next stock crash IS THE BIG ONE!

It's obvious that the blatant and rampant fraud on Wall Street and at every level of Government and Big Business is because they all know that the game is ending and right now its " get yours while you can" time.

The next crash will wipe out retirement accounts, pension funds, real estate values, and nearly every person's "normal" life.

I look at every level of socialized society, and not in one single instance do I see a situation that is tenable.

From Washington down to my local County, every organization is bloated with bureaucracy and overpaid schmucks spending money they don't have.

They've been stealing from our immense pool of wealth for decades and the pool is now a puddle.

I'm not saying that this thing ends next year; who knows, it could continue for awhile.

What I'm saying is, when it goes, most Americans will be financially ruined, and there will not be enough people who are stable enough to sustain a recovery.

And finally, the globalists will get their new, and very tyrannical, monetary system.

Only way to make US great again is make you all pay for this from your pockets.

He's been talking about this for at least two years now. He saw it coming.

>raise interest rates
>to raise inflation

>People aren't even buying booze

I don't think there will be any survivors when this crashes. You mountain of gold won't save you.

Saw this coming a mile away.

This is correct. In the short term, expansionary policy increases the money supply, from this, inflation starts, so they up the interest rate to lower the demand for money. Unfortunately, if you look at a graph of purchasing power from pre FED times, when the FED comes into play, the purchasing power diminishes and inflation of the dollar skyrockets.

Put it like this. Pre FED, the prices on things got cheaper over the course of 30 years. Now it's the opposite.

AUDIT THE FED

why do you people keep misusing basic words like "hike" and "crash"?
>had to hike prices 50% because there isn't enough demand
surely you mean "cut prices"?
poor choice of words is one thing, but when you use a word that means the complete opposite of what you're going for then you have reached peak retard.

SELL EVERYTHING

I'm just thankful that we have Trump to steer us through the crash and not shillary.

aversion therapy

that's all

Bump you nigger cock worshipping faggots.

>muh reddit spacing
>muh fearposting
>muh NWO chip implant and global currency

Better hope you have a mountain of bullets and food. I don't. But I only need one.

Will Bitcoin save us?

>most Americans
The entire world, buddy.

It's Reagan's first term all over again. This is for the best.

reminder that the federal reserve is basically the closest you'll ever get to a privately owned central bank, which is owned by a handful of jews who control the printing of us federal reserve issued legal tender and interest rates.

basically, you have a few private citizens who haven't been democratically elected as representatives dictating the monetary and financial policies of a country.

The federal reserve is an entirely private central bank.

They do this so it remains (((independent))). And of course what (((they))) mean by (((independent))) is that they don't have to answer to you dumb, filthy goyim.

Isnt inflation/gdp growth at a standstill right now? If so why raise the interest rates? Why try to tame a lame horse?

I wouldnt call it "private" because we have no choice but to use their (((((((((currency))))))))) even if it sucks ass. We cannot boycott the fed like we can any other private firm. Its just a giant cesspit of jewry.

Trump is getting God-tier advisors on his board.
If anything disastrous happens from here on out, its already evident that its the work of Jews.

Getting ready for my gold scalp in coming weeks. Been on sidelines waiting for this.

bitcoin gets its base, industrial value from zombie computer networks mining bitcoins. It's kike currency but at least it's useful for CIA ops.

More shekels for me

ron paul rEVOLution when

>And finally, the globalists will get their new, and very tyrannical, monetary system.

They've had that since the abandonment of the Gold Standard.

you're waiting to buy gold, or you're waiting to sell gold?
physical gold or meme gold?

It still doesn't answer to anyone in government or to the public. It is a private, unregulated monopoly.

one food won't last you very long!

>keep interest rates almost at zero for 7 years
>tiny symbolic hike year ago
>Trump gets elected
>sudden hikes and announcement of even more next year

Could they be even more transparent?

youtube.com/watch?v=TYb3ipCeAOQ&t=0m13s

so we are at a range of 0.25% and 0.75% now or is this a flat 0.75% ?

im just wondering if american bonds are shit or if this is the new golden age of having money tied up for a couple years with lower returns than a hedge fund

because people only give a shit about muh DOW approaching 20k hooray!

It's going to take 2-3 years for the crash to happen.

They're going to crash the market right before the 2020 election to make trump look bad.

We will be at war with the EU in the next 5 years...

Russia, us, uk vs EU

Gonna buy in a few weeks when it's cheaper than it should be. It's possible it doesn't hit that low, though, but we'll see.

Not physical. Leveraged ETN.

what about other cryptos then?

They don't answer to anyone. They don't give a fuck what the dumb goyim think.

Economic illiterate here:

Why is this a bad thing? (Or perceived good thing?)

dbk is already crashing the euro right now, 2 bombs are about to collide our debt and your big bank being a undead vampire zombie jew.

>mfw they're still playing checkers when Trump is playing 12d minesweeper.
>mfw they're all indicted on treason

I love how they waited until Obama was finished with his term. a-political, my ass

you really think the jews ant trump in office, Its annuda shoah what he is going to do, he is going to make america what it used to be not in any wars, bumped up millitary and lots of factory jobs. The only other way that would beat the jews and there game is an unexpected trap card at Antarctica

>nytimes.com/2016/12/14/business/economy/fed-interest-rates-janet-yellen.html?_r=0
look at the graph

the jews raise interest rates as the crash is about to happen then lower them because HURR DURR THE ECONOMY IS DOING BAD.

as interest rates rise, goyim have to pay more and more interest payments until they can't pay.

this basically confirms that in about 2-3 years the squeeze is expected to hit everyone.

He does. He's going to allow companies and individuals to repatriate money back to the US without penalty. Stock market is gonna go bananas.

oh no buddy

Insomuch as the underlying index doesn't get to its destination in a straight line, but rather by fluctuating up and down potentially a great deal over the course of establishing a trend—9 times out of 10, a leveraged ETN will not return your capital even if you were right about the long-term trend. The reason is decay.

Biggest bank in a country if the federal reserve. This is where the massive fucking banks borrow out hundred billion dollar loans. And like all banks it charges an interest rate to get income and sustain itself. The banks that borrow the money loan it out to companies and individuals at higher interests rates to get money. Example: Federal reserve gives out loans to banks at 1%. Those bank give out loans to large companies 3% interest, small business at 5%, individuals at 10%.

The federal reserve is so massive that the interest rate has a heavy influence on the economy, especially because it is essentially the source of all funds. Lower the interest rate? Banks can borrow more and use those funds to give out more with lower interests rates. More loans, more investments, more growth, more jobs, economy grows. Raise interest rates and the economy slows. Raise it enough and it fucking crashes.

Pic related is the history of the federal reserve interest rate. Notice anything? It's been low as fuck since Obama took office. They've been artificially keeping the economy going with historically low rates and let Obama take the credit for "saving" the economy. Now that Trump is coming in those ass holes are going to raise it and make the economy suffer and blame him.

Why not always keep them low? Because it results in inflation and an economic bubble, it's not healthy long term. And if shit goes south and you are already near 0% then you are fucked because you can't lower it and save start a economic rally. This happened to Japan in late 80s/early 90s (called The Lost Decade even though it's now going on thirty years) and it fucked them hard.

So yes the federal reserve should raise the rates but the department has become politicized and they waited until Obama's term was over to deceive the public. Trump's in for the fight of his life with this economy.

>goyim have to pay more and more interest payments until they can't pay.

Interest on what? Loans?

digits confirm they're all fucking toast

BUY AMMO NOW! 5000rd of 5.56 at minimum BUY BUY BUY

Just as I predicted. I wonder if there's a jew somewhere in my family tree.

wasn't it said by some dude who predicted the crash that it will happen in 2017? Everything is going according to plan for me and I voted for Trump, not sure if some people who did the same feel the same.

They know trump will be business friendly, wall street has already seen this and is factoring it in to stock prices so the faggots at the fed will try to dampen or slow business development. It's ok though, rates were almost at zero and Trump is gonna railroad no brakes through this shit, won't even make a difference.

>the last time this happened was on December 2015