Be me

>Be me
>Mother tells me she will be having two of her genderstudies-friends over for the night
>Try to be open minded, they might be nice people after all
>they arive
>they both have short hair and those oh so stereotypical pointy glasses, and smell of old cucumbers and moist carpet
>mother tells me i should converse with them, and to be nice.
>still trying to have an open mind
>they are both communist, and one of them lesbian
>thatswhatithough.webm
>they start cooking
>its a vegan kalesoup with hummus, smells as bad as my feels, man.
>mfw

how do i survive the evening, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QicHcmbGoFU
youtube.com/watch?v=8JDkdc246QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=uH0hikcwjIA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limmy
youtu.be/GceNsojnMf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Try flying a Liberator with a tank buster, have a zephyr as the f2 and an AA in the f3 spot. Use afterburner not that eject seat bullshit.

How old are you and how old is your mother and why does she study gender studies at that age?

im 18
mother is 48, she has a Ph.D in it, written books n' shit
>still live at home cause im still studying and Sweden has housing shortage

>Afterburner

Bait them you swedish prick

Entertain us and yourself. Go eat a fat pork sousage in the kitchen for a start

My Mosquito will love farming you :^)

Tried it. Sat and read a book on classic liberalism in front of them but no reaction. Dont know if they are stupid enough not to understand or just dont care
>probably both

Go play vidya you stupid faggot

so thats what goes on in sweden....

Sadly

>how do i survive the evening, Sup Forums?

You treat them like a human, you talk about appropriate subjects like the weather or some new shit movie. You do what a person is supposed to do, be civilized

>still living with mom
It's never too late to kys, pal.

im still in school. Fyi its also w/ my dad

> read a book on classic liberalism in front of them

While I support your choice of ideology its something that shouldn't be discussed in polite company. Politics, Religion, and how much someone earns are generally topics you should not discuss.

Keep everything light and pointless, let them determine the conversation and just be polite.

Go cook some bacon or something so the whole house smells like meat.

grow up and get your own place

Get your own place.
This is your mom's home, she does as she pleases.

Ask them what they think of the housing crisis and why it is.
Subtly hint at immigration rates and how even your prime minister thinks people can live in northern woodlands and how that seems ridiculous but don't get stuck to it.

ask them for their opinions on 20th century communism in Eastern Europe, and what was the purpose of their series of leaflets informing proles not to eat their children in times of famine?

Is gender studies really a thing over in Sweden?

Would if i could, my dudes

Go to the library or a friends house, do literally anything there.

Close your door and put wermacht march songs on full volume.

That's one for a starter.

youtube.com/watch?v=QicHcmbGoFU

>genuskunskap
not really as large as in the US but still exists

What the fuck are genderstudies

What do those things accomplish, what will antagonizing the guests get him? There is no point in upsetting people at a dinner party.

The best thing to do, especially if you don't want to talk much is to ask them about themselves. What do they do for a profession, what are their hobbies. Let them do the talking. People enjoy speaking about themselves and you have to do very little.

Even if you don't care about them you should want to leave a good impression. It shows to his parents he has good interpersonal and that he cares about his parents and their friends; His parents will appreciate

ive got a pretty decent speakersystem in my room

keks will be had

Now answer this question.

Do you watch Limmy livestream himself playing shitty video games like Overwatch? Something about his accent and mannerisms make me fucking laugh. I'll randomly tune in if he's livestreaming when I get off of work.

>genderstudies
Shit like this shouldn't exist due to brainwashing.

Use google?

let them panzer rollen in Afrika vor straight into an oven ja ja kaput

tell us how it goes

youtube.com/watch?v=8JDkdc246QQ

dont really know who Limmy is desu

Dude from your reactionfacepicrelated you silly newfriend. Google it and watch his sketches.

youtube.com/watch?v=uH0hikcwjIA

Dont really plan on beeing a dick, dont worry faggots

But you posted him in your OP pic :-(
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limmy

I dunno, he makes me giggle.
youtu.be/GceNsojnMf0

Ah, that dude. Yea i know him but never seen him livestream tho

> Don't rock the boat, just take it up the ass mentality
Did I tell anyone to antagonize? I simply suggested a good topic to discuss and one that is surely affecting OP's future.

red pill them.

Be like

>Mom I've been waiting to tell you this, but I've never felt comfortable
>Ismysongay.jpg
>I feel like I can do this now in the company of tolerant and awakened people, who will not judge me unfairly for who I am
>faggetson.png
>Mom, I think the social sciences are not real sciences, and that they are a detriment to the university system.

Well thank god for that. It just troubling that so few people here know how to be social in an appropriate way. They encounter difficulties and blame their social failures on the other party.

Stop being a cuck and voice your opinions.

Leave the house you fuckin hermit.

Generally politics, religion, and income are antagonistic topics and are not appropriate discussion in this type of setting. That is all I was attempting to suggest.

I would stick to stuff like cooking, movies, asking about their hobbies.

All this happend right after i got back from the gym. OP =/= Hermit

>Mfw the post is as nice as the last digits

BAMGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANG

Shut the fuck up nigger. Go to reddit you pussy

>im 18
>mother is 48, she has a Ph.D in it, written books n' shit
holy kek

>and one of them lesbian
sex the other one

Where do you think you are?

>they are both communist

Ask them when they plan on starting the revolution. Communism is dependent upon class warfare. If they are unwilling to start a civil war, they aren't real communists. If they are, kill them for being traitors to the nation.