> somebody steals my chained bicycle in broad daylight
> no friends whatsoever
> december december
> I catch a bad cold, sick since two weeks
> lie in bed all day long
> crazy nigger neighbor sings arabic songs all day long

How fucked up am I, guys? I want to die, I am not even fucking with you

Other urls found in this thread:

die-linke.de/politik/positionen/arbeitsmarkt-und-mindestlohn/tatsaechliche-arbeitslosigkeit/
codingdojo.com/blog/9-most-in-demand-programming-languages-of-2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Come to NZ desupai

What skills do you have?

Just go on welfare, German welfare is VERY generous.

geh zum /r9k/ du faules NEET!

PITCAIRN NIGGA

I get exactly €400 atm, but I do not want to sit on welfare like some leech

not for germans they never let you leech

come to holland we can be useless together

400 per month?? Nigger that's terrible

Id say move here, but Trump is about to curb muslim immigration.

You are fucked but keep voting Merkel you sloppy cunts

rape and go to prison, everybody is doing it

got a green card here for you if you don't mind sucking dick.

>the glorious aryan is having trouble surviving in a welfare state while 12 year old retarded african kids with no knowledge of breadsticks manage to get by

when the refugees leave the country would be better off if you left too

Go play a job simulator like other Germans, Hans

>totally respectable
>on Sup Forums

>conveniently omitting your qualification

Shit education fag with no real useful skills detected

Join the military

>Wew

Have you considered applying for a job as a fluffer?

>German
>Military
Top kek

I'm sorry German bro ...

I am a certified industrial business management assistant, no university, just apprenticeship like most germans did

now all the kids study, they made it really easy for them to get into higher education, unlike my generation. feels bad man, I really feel punked

You wanna do a WG with me in Dresden? I'm moving there in May. I don't really need a roommate but I would like to have some friends. Just get on Hartz-IV for a bit. There are plenty of jobs in Dresden. You might be folding shirts at the Einkaufszentrum but that's better than being a bum.

Let's get like two more dudes and do a cool WG in Dresden. Lass es krachen, Brüdi.

> Hauptschule
Oh yes, you should have went to Gymnasium then to uni. Now, only refugees go to Hauptschule or vocational school

join the only political party that acknowledges the actual number of unemployed.

die-linke.de/politik/positionen/arbeitsmarkt-und-mindestlohn/tatsaechliche-arbeitslosigkeit/

>Glorious aryan
Pol's edgy naziaboo shit is pure cancer.
You spergs never lived a month in Germany and think the average German looks like "Aryans" of WW2 propaganda posters
The same people will also claim Slavs are subhuman and not white while never even having metcone irl

Anglos are truly the most cancerous of whites

Get a sex change, desu. I wasn't getting any interviews until I started checking the female box on applications. It's sad, but that's how it is now.

Dumb fuck just move to the USA and bask in some MAGA. Florida is a good one. Write a letter to rick scott asking to come in and that your a GERMAN REFUGEE escaping the dangers of modern germany.

>the glorious aryan is having trouble surviving in a welfare state

he has trouble getting a job in the free market.
he is currently surviving due to the welfare state.

Where do you live user? Maybe I have a job for you,

>catch zika

nah he should be in Arizona

>with no knowledge of breadsticks
That's a very weird cognitive metric.

>certified industrial business management assistant,

Not only a meme but also a pure submissive cuckjob
For every oldfag like you there are hundreds of cute 21yo old sluts willing to suck their Chefs dick, go figure.
Should have been smarter choosing a profession

Lemme leave that here rly quick

I DID NOT SAY OR ADVISE MIAMI AND NOR WOULD I EVER.

That clarified, our job market, real estate market is booming and our economy is stupid strong. For OP it might be a very good choice.
Central FL and up. The south is a great place in general imo.

We hired a white kraut once. He died of a heart attack, smoked way too much and ate like ass prolly. Nice guy. When I was a kid he brought us OG kinder surprises. So I didn't feel so cucked about being in murrica.

>die linke
GTFO Marxistenschill

>For every oldfag like you there are hundreds of cute 21yo old sluts willing to suck their Chefs dick

show me where to find them pls

codingdojo.com/blog/9-most-in-demand-programming-languages-of-2016/

take your time to learn some coding, find some projects which you could do for free / just for experience

Pretend you are a refugee and you have lost your papers. If they point the fact that you are white, say you are Serbian.

GET OFF your lazy ass and kill all of your neighbors first if you want to die so badly. Bonus points if you stream it.

I have directly assisted the manager of a large factory for vehicle accessories, about 150 people worked there, unfortunately they have lost an important contract with an nipp multi-national about a year ago, and the owners sold the factory to a competitor this summer

well there you have it.

go trans and start sucking cock.

The Job market is really fucked and since they are taking in people from the third world in droves now, the wages will further decline in the manuel labor and lower wage sector and so will the quality, but lets not get into that. You aren't to old to start again, which is a good thing, my personal opinion is, that to many people go to universtiy today, it's really ridiculous if they want a secretary to have Studien ecconomics, but since there is this Rat Race to the bottom you should think about it, because you lack better options. Other options would be starting you own firm with something you a good at really hard and you should expect to fail Four or Five Times before you make it. The more Secure other options would be trying to get a Job with unconvetional methods like Networking or internships where you manage to really impress them. For Friends get a Hobby in a club, there are cheap ones like Book Clubs and let Friends there. For your mode, if possible make a blood check or inform yourself about what amounts of Vitamine and Zink you should eat, work out and Walk more than one Hour Daily.

why do i think that this country will burn?

Shit on my ass and fuck my horse

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

klingt nach vollbernd.
antwort ist kadse.

You got jobs? I am in Florida and I need a new job. I am about to kill myself atm.

You should consider bwl they would Love you since you already have real world experiance and you could tell a nice Story about it.

take all of the cahs you have and move here
im srs
if you even have 600 euros you can live here for 4 months no problem

The police are looking like crazy suitable material.

If you dont mind being used as punching ball later you may give it a try.

i heard that groceries in croatia are not much cheaper than in germany.

>industrial business management assistant

the fuck even is that?

Too bad, you racist uneducated unemployable fuck.

>> I catch a bad cold, sick since two weeks
At least you got healthcare and a flat, you whiny imbecile.

if you go for the expensive stuff then yes
if you buy the cheap market brand stuff then you will be able to live here A ok

>At least you got healthcare and a flat, you whiny imbecile.

i have to agree with this part.
at least, the german state guarantees you this much, dont take it for granted.

the croatian coastline is immensely comfy, but there are no jobs, sadly.
maybe i will retire there.

>You are not hungry enough.

Man up and stop feeling sorry for yourself. Get the fuck up and go do the wage slave shit and work your way up from there.

As always its easier to find a job when you have a job.

hahahaha good. you crackers deserve death.

What a horrible social system we have, down the with the gubmint, vote AfD!

>polacks and especially murilards actually believe this sentiment

What are you skills, Hanz? Web Dev, Design, anything like that?

If you have no Abitur.

Then just look for an Kolleg.

You get around 700€ for doing it and most of them have living units with them for

Poor Fereshteh

If you give up, things will never work out. Keep trying to find employment in your field. In the mean start training in a new field with good demand.

at least ya got memes

unless you have brown skin

no, i am actually supportive of the welfare state, if people are unemployed involuntarily.

Are you implying niggers you literally have to teach how to fuck are more employable than an educated German?

>get insulted
>agrees with him

THE ETERNAL KEK

Listen to me, what bring fear of law to a man is the fear of losing his properties. When you lose everything it's time to crack some skull.

Cause you're an angsty and dumb racist.

>there are no jobs there
LOLOLOLOL
During the summer you have a 200% chance to get a job in the tourist industry, especially if you speak german because they are our main customer

Join the French Foreign Legion. You will have to learn French. Problem solved.

You should learn arabic from your neighbours. That way in 2 yrs you will get high paying job from arab mudslime overlords

>You will have to learn French.
yes because thats SUPER simple right?

>In the mean start
*in the mean time start

You are 30.
Thats young.
You will have to work until you are 80, dont be delusional. (Incase the country doenst get destroyed in a civil war.)
You can still become and do everything you want to.
Get Abitur.
You can go to Uni.
You can learn a job.
You can even become Bundeskanzler.
Read up on Martin Schultz.

Fucking Pussyfaggot

>Are you implying niggers

No you inbred Sicilian imbecile, that's just your brain tumor putting pressure on what's left of your excuse for a brain there.

Funny, without the afd the Social System will colapse and with them it will only be cut a little bit.

Well good for you, will you vote for the Schulz or are you too edgy for that?

okay, i meant "well-paid careers", not just jobs.

he did adress OP, not me, color-blind pastanigger.

No it's not. You don't know what you're talking about.

>Hey look at me, I'm 12 and worked selling fries at the beach to German tourists, listen to my sound economic advice

:^)

i will keep voting LINKE, as i always did.

can you claim to be a syrian refugee

Du bist der erste, der hängen wird, du ekelhaftes linkes Schwein.

>t. mohamed

There are plenty of good paying jobs in Bavaria aka the real Germany. Its impossible to be unemployed there.

he is already receiving the maximum of welfare benefits an unemployed single man can get.

> without the afd the Social System will colapse

You just made what bullshit claim? Jesus, I'm too afraid to ask you to explain your bullshit it's so dumb.

why would your job pay for you when a dirty syrian will work for minimum wage

You can't be this retarded.

>Says the Croat who learned English

don't even need the chop chop. Play at femmes during day for job. Go home be man and bang bitches for fun and profit! There was a movie called Tootsie years ago about this.

Stahp

yea but he'd keep getting those and would just get the refugee ones on top of that

If there was no welfare State there would be a good Security net of insurencys against all kinds of things. He would be fine since he would get money from the insurency until he is employed again. He wouldn't need the wellfare State since he already worked for some years.

Eew, next you're going to tell me you live in the East.
Ich bin links, weil... du Scheiße im Kopf hast und nicht mehr anders denken kannst? :^)

>THERE ARE NO JOBS in Germany

Then what did you lose?

thats not how it works here, user.

munich.

>""""""""""""""free""""""""""" """"""""market"""""""

>europe
>not communist

German GDP growth doesn't go to workers, because otherwise they would lose their cost advantage. I wonder where does this thing go to except CEOs