Ask a race mixed person anything

Ask a race mixed person anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
teammargot.com/team-margot-call-to-action-if-youre-mixed-race-we-urgently-need-your-help-you-could-be-a-match-for-lara-others-like-her/
mixedmarrow.org/aboutus
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3166523/.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How does it feel to be poor?

What mix?
How did you discover here,and do you find yourself agreeing with the general ideology?

How does it feel to have a white mother that would literally let any dick inside her?

Any reasons for you to keep living?
Why don't be an hero?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Do you feel outbreeding depression?

Filipino and white (irish mostly).

not poor

dad is white and was just looking for anyone he could control

Better to be part of the hot new breeds than the old shit. Pure white people are so boring.

Why would I kill myself when I'm a superior product.

Mixed race white's are the future of humanity

>How did you discover here,and do you find yourself agreeing with the general ideology?

Oh and I've been on Sup Forums since 2006. There is no ideology here. Sup Forums is always on the side of chaos. I support white supremacy just to troll SJWs. Realistically though there is nothing wrong with race mixing. It's the future and you can get some interested breeds by doing it.

>Filipino

Literally the shittiest ethnicity in the world

Low IQ, Low Test, Ugly as shit

What is your favorite anime?

Very true. A white guy who had to get a flip for a wife means this dude has shit tier genetics all around.

If you think so. I look similar to zayn malik and I attract a lot of whites and asians. I literally have psychopath genes so not low test. Think I got that from my dad though. I have been self employed most of my life so not an idiot.

hmm hajime no ippo maybe

so how's it going pal?

Do you identify more with whites or Filipinos

Neither really. I learned to develop individually rather than relying on an ethnicity for identity. I identify more with underground cultures in general.

Why are you mixed, person?

>Realistically though there is nothing wrong with race mixing. It's the future and you can get some interested breeds by doing it.

A lot of shit can and will go wrong. Read up on mixed race genetic diseases.
>white mother and south-american-native/white mixed father
>me: slight hypothyroidism, double scoliosis
>older bro: scoliosis + lumbar lordosis, heart problems, slightly slowed down development
>younger bro: mild hypothyroidism, vision problems, nasal malformations.

>there is nothing wrong with race mixing.

Yes there is.

Mixed-race people have a harder time getting compatible organs and blood when they need a transplant due to their uncommon genetic mix.

> Bone Marrow Transplants: When Race Is an Issue
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html

> We urgently need more people to register as potential stem cell / bone marrow donors.

teammargot.com/team-margot-call-to-action-if-youre-mixed-race-we-urgently-need-your-help-you-could-be-a-match-for-lara-others-like-her/

> Mixed Marrow is dedicated to finding bone marrow and blood cell donors to patients of multiethnic descent.

mixedmarrow.org/aboutus

Not to mention the dilution of your Ethnic heritage (am I X? or am I Y?).

Also, IQ varies with races. So the mixing of a low-IQ race with a high-IQ individual is always a waste on the latter's part.

Somebody tell your parents to stop making babies. America is already basically a race mix of white people and that went ok.

>Mixed-race people have a harder time getting compatible organs and blood when they need a transplant due to their uncommon genetic mix.

That's ok. I will just off myself. If you need someone else's organs to live you are already dead.

IQ is not everything. If it was then asians would be on top. Not white people.

>Not to mention the dilution of your Ethnic heritage

Don't be a pussy. Ethnic identity isn't anything important. People should be able to stand on their own anyway.

>Filipino and white (irish mostly).

How tall are you? Did the white genes weed out the manletness that comes with being Filipino?

>Ethnic identity isn't anything important

Well, that's where you are wrong.

But if that makes your life easier, go ahead.

you're delusional. Sorry for your mental illness.
sage

I'm 6'2. Yea I'm taller than both my parents. Mom is short and dad is around 6 ft.

It's not and you are weak for needing to cling to it like your safety blanket. If you don't have an identity outside of your ethnicity that's pathetic.

Do you sometimes think you would be better off if you were purely one race?
My step sister is half-Chinese and half-white and she told me these thoughts occur to her sometimes.

You are lucky. All my Filipino Friends are sub 5'7.

Not really. I see being one race as being too normal now. We have all seen what a white person is like. It's like if you were playing a video game and everybody chose the same looking characters. Wouldn't you want something different?

Being the same race is only good if you don't want to stand out at all. Which would make sense for chinese culture.

What is your purpose in life? What is your genetic composure?

>What Races?
>Which do you like better?

So where is your sense of belonging? To Canada? To the Philippines? Are whites your people? Or Filipinos?

I'll answer questions too. I'm half European half Latino but I'm not getting any more specific than that.

I'm the entrepeneur type. I like to innovate (not always legally). filipino, irish, some other random white shit

They both have their merits. I like the lawlessness of the philipines. Canada is so stifled in comparison. White people are just the normal to me so kind of boring I guess.

None of those. I just live for myself and whoever is on the side of chaos. So I like america and the philipines more than canada right now.

who do you prefer white girls or asian girls asumming your male

Zayn Malik is Pakistani and English. How do you look similar to him?

Maybe asian a little more because they aren't as high maintenance but I don't think I would breed with them. I would prefer other half asian girls but they are rare.

Philpinos don't have pure asian looking genes. Think they have some genes that look similar to them.

Rare mix of Assyrian and Spanish/native/german ancestry.

being stronger, smarter, and more aesthetic than my peers couldn't stop the onset of major depression and drug abuse.
>ENFJ masterrace

>psychopath genes so not low test
If you think psycopathy is related to testosterone levels then yes you are an idiot

Science says you are wrong ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3166523/.