Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?

His new show on Fox is great

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vmj6JADOZ-8
youtube.com/watch?v=RKRW8opaXw4
youtube.com/watch?v=XmDH3xjXMl8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The guests are getting to know his methods so instead of being riled up they either repeat memorized lines or simply refuse to answer.

Its frustrating to watch someone refuse to answer his question. Especially these fucking MUH RUSSIAN HACKER guys

Why does he always have this look on his face?

That's his angry listening face. I think its cute

fag

Say that to my face not online fucker see what happens

Best show on fox besides hannity and the 5 (the 5 sucks when gutfeld is on his off days though)

His show replaced greta I think, and good shit because he is far better.

He absolutely destroys libtards and makes them look retarded. He is 100% our guy.

I am being entertained. So, yes.

>mfw when I listen to what his guests are saying as well

Agreed hes awesome.

He literally argues with and blows everyone the fuck out who comes on his show besides based Martin Shkreli who he seemed to agree with in the end.

That face is for cucks like the moment before car crash when you know you can't stop it and you will be dead/hurt.

He looks like the singer from third eye blind lol

>talks over guest the entire time
>never lets guest speak or make any points
>ends interview by saying that the guest never made any good points

wow what a great journalist

The best part about Tucker Carlson is that he shines without even making a political argument. He just applies an aggressive Socratic method to make someone making some goofy political claim argue themselves to pieces.

Ya he's our guy.

Nigger, he's about 7000x more respectful than the hacks, trannies and Jews on MSNBC.

What are you talking about?

He lets them talk more than he does. Mostly because they make themselves look dumb by doing so

>retarded guests come on who spew lies and nonsense
>tucker tries to have them explain their points but they cant into logic
>ends the interview after he gave them more than ample time to make a point but they still cant

Wow what a great argument

My favorite part is when he's obviously better-familiar with the sources his Moonbat guests cite.

ALL
THIS
THREAD
ARE
BOTS

ITS
AN
AUTOMATED
DISCUSSION
BROUGHT
TO
YOU
BY
FOX
NEWS

Beep boop, bitch.

Does that make him worth watching?

FOX is a terrible place to get your news from, MSNBC or CNN sucking more doesn't change that.

That's the other thing he does - get idiots with no TV experience and frame them as representative of an entire side. Then when they stumble and stutter while being yelled at during the interview he claims victory.

I really hope Sup Forums doesn't turn into an establishment Republican board.

Imagine being this much of a paranoid loon

Isn't this thebow tie wearing guy that got BTFO by Jon Stewart?

He's listening to left-wing leaning parasitic drivel

he can prevent that by threatening to cut people off the air earlier. plain and simple. if someone doesn't bring forth argument the second time, chances are they never will and they should be barred from spreading their propaganda additional times.

The cuck became the cucker.

Tuck is great but he gets nervous too easily. You can tell when he does that SHOCKED LAUGH whenever anyone says anything that challenges him. He's still based though.

>You can tell when he does that SHOCKED LAUGH whenever anyone says anything that challenges him

Never seen any example of this

NOTHING on television is really worth watching. But Tucker Carlson is like the 1972 Miami Dolphins of politics. He out-thinks, out-talks and out-performs his arrogant competition.

You may laugh now, but that is an actual future we could face

Is he an avowed or closet white nationalist? If not, he is not /our guy/, he's a cuckservative.

fully justified each and every time. his guests have chances to make points, waste them by dodging the questions and spouting propaganda instead and then when called upon it, they claim they have answered the question.

and then you have useless wastes of oxygen like you coming in here and spouting this bullshit. you're a fucking moron.

R A R E
A
R
E

He's basically a "dems are the real racists" cuckservative. He's about as far right as you'll ever see on Fox news though

We aren't stormfags anymore. We grew up, user. Haven't you?
He does it in almost every interview.

He's got the best news-based show on TV currently. I wonder if one day he could go on to make a conservative Daily Show-type.

>He does it in almost every interview.

I've watched pretty much all of them the only time Ive seen him laugh is when the other person says something ridiculous.

>Does that make him worth watching?
yes, he is absolutely worth watching. unfortunately, his guests have your intellectual capacity and are basically a waste of time.

yeah, I don't think you are qualified to judge the merits of a given debate, based on the idiocy you bring in here.

KYS stormfag cancer
You have been allowed to be on Sup Forums
You are not Sup Forums

To be fair certain things don't translate well into radio. It might make more sense watching the actual show but I listen on XM instead.

He co-founded the daily caller too. I always liked Tucker. Glad he got a TV show

Thats probably true.

Like when that guy said he's carrying water for Putin and should get a show on RT he laughed, but I would have too.

I love the tuck
Althougj i do have to say the russian hacker claim guy might not be able to talk about it due to OPSEC reasons.

Just how it works.

I don't think you understand American liberals. They think repeating yourself makes you right

>the russian hacker claim guy might not be able to talk about it due to OPSEC reasons.

Why agree to come on a show to talk about something you're not allowed to talk about?

I don't think he wants to be kissed by you

SHILL THREAD
H
I
L
L

T
H
R
E
A
D

I think he did talk about all the things he may have been allowed to.

Some bits may be ok for the public but some of it couldve been opsec.

I know how dumb it sounds but fox couldve spun it very badly if he disagreed.

I always love tuckers thrashings he deals every show but some of his guests arent allowed to say some stuff.

It's the typical thing sensible people are thinking when listening to a crazy people, but put into an expression. It's also a queue to viewers that he is about to strike.

>but some of his guests arent allowed to say some stuff.

Then they shouldn't come on the show.

He primarily brings on complete idiots to make fun of which is great.

Although there was a woman on a while ago that knew some of what she was talking about and Tucker tried a little too hard to imply that she didn't know anything.

I guess maybe he learned from that so when he had Martin Shkreli on and the guy actually knew what he was talking about it ended up being a decent conversation.

More than anything I wish he still wore bow ties though.

Found it. Has all the things (You) love Sup Forums!
>Be 10 years ago
>Paul Begala
>Tucker Carlson
>CNN's Crossfire
>Jon Stewart blows them the fuck out
youtube.com/watch?v=vmj6JADOZ-8

Rob Corddry: How John Stewart Got Crossfire Cancelled
youtube.com/watch?v=RKRW8opaXw4

Ya think?

Hes obviously improving as an interviewer and host as he goes along. I liked him tucking idiots in, but I really began to appreciate him from his,time running the daily caller

>Although there was a woman on a while ago that knew some of what she was talking about

Are you talking about that (kinda hot) anti trump leftist who used all the hand gestures? She did seem to know what she was talking about but she was still dead wrong.

>It is physically impossible to evolve and improve

This man CANNOT be stopped

left-wingers are everywhere the same. but that one college professor was smart: he knew he didn't have any arguments, there he just kept spouting and spouting. tucker needs to cutff people like that off faster.

>5 years ago
>Greta on Fox News w/ Tucker
Didn't Iron Mike vote for Trump? Why is Tucker going after the Champ?

youtube.com/watch?v=XmDH3xjXMl8

Im not disagreeing with you.

But then they wouldnt have anyone important or with an inkling of intelligence. Just college fags

Like i said i think the guy was able to say what he could

This would mean no guests with any security clearence.

He gave the viewers all the insight he could.
Do i like his answers? No but there is a reason

Like when Healy dropped the ball in NH i dont remember her opponents name but it went

>healy: well what about the military interveining in the heroin problem in NH
>opponent: shockedface.jpg
>opponent: i have no idea what youre talking about
>healy: so you dont even know whats going on in your own state?
>opponent: i have no idea what youre talking about

Healy didnt get the memo that it was opsec and her opponent couldve lost her job or went to jail if she divulged the info.

I love how he invites young dumb leftist students and just eviscerates them.

Leibowitz is such an insufferable kike, holy shit.

He has definately improved from his days on Crossfire. But like I said I miss the bow tie.

I can't remember. It was some environmental thing and who Trump appointed.

She couldn't name anything too specific with regards to regulations, but she still appeared to be somewhat informed.

Tucker cut her off and did his usual condescending "you a fucking idiot" thing, but it didn't work that well. It wasn't terrible, but he seemed to be trying too hard.

You can't cuck the Tuck baby!

Please go back to you know where

is this supposed to be an example of the tuck getting destroyed? because if so, you failed miserably.

he does the same to their professors who can't even structure a simple argument. these people are a disgrace to science - how can they even grade papers?

REDDIT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Leibowitz is clearly just pulling an "I am above you all" routine criticizing the media for being dishonest while hiding behind the shield of comedy.

This is perhaps the best example of showing the potential of comedy as a political weapon; criticize, deconstruct, and tear all conventions trough absurdity and you can win over any audience and make your opponent look like a fool or blowhard who is taking the conversation seriously (as political commentators actual should). Tucker made the mistake of getting fooled into thinking he was about to engage in a real conversation with an honest person.

I would like to see comprehensive analysis and research into John Stewart in how he used The Daily Show as a tool for subversion because its effectiveness was amazing if also repugnant in its effects on political discourse.