What is the most red pilled body type for women?

What is the most red pilled body type for women?

Shit on my ass and fuck my horse

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

a fridge

Same body type as my gf. The fat isn't the worst part it's the actual physical weight. Women shouldn't be heavy they need to be light and nimble. Also her ass always sits on things

Your mom sits on my COCK.

Women need adequate adipose tissue to store nutrients in order to provide sustenance to their offspring.

So basically, they need to be thicc.

whatever floats your boat mang

i personally like thicc women but pretty much all are accepted as long as they have a good looking face or aren't like too fat to move or something

OP here.

I recently got a gf about a month ago.
She's a skinny white girl and a real qt and I love her very much, but how do I get her to become a THICC goddess so that she is more suited to bear children?

Do I just buy her a ton of food and have her work out with me?

I prefer chubby chicks but the general red line for most people is if the chick is so fat that she can't run, jump, wipe or ass, or otherwise perform basic functions.

feed her mayonaise during her sleep

Pregnant with a white mans baby.
This applies to all women.

my stomach looks like the one on the right after I eat

Her on the left should be the max thiccness for a woman her age. If she looks like the left in her late 20s she will end up looking like her on the right into her 30s and 40s. If she looks like she does on the right in her 20s she will be a whale in her 30s and 40s

Your mom looks like my dick after I have aural sex with her. She's a nigger.

Athletic

>man legs

Trashed. Your mom sucks my COCK, NIGGER.

this one

Anybody?

Hourglass or pear.

No fat bitches, please.

Shit in her ass and call her a nigger. Works every single time.

>aural sex

preggers

How about thanking God she's skinny and pray she doesn't turn into a fattie when she gets older?

Most guys have the OPPOSITE problem of yours.

>best body type
out of this world

>aural

Goodbye sides

second this

These photos prove that Aliens are Real.

would if she got ayylmao skinny and wore deedlebobs

>man legs
>man

in what beta neighborehood do you live where these are considered man legs

skinny faggot

Fuck off with that shit.

>every slim girl I have ever dated or known has been a total self absorbed cunt
>try a chubby girl
>she's obedient, womanly and motherly and is basically perfect in every single way sans body, absolute freak in the sack

guys, are fat chicks the ultimate red pill? At the ripe age of 25 I am realizing that I may have been living life all wrong

those titties

ultra bjork

>bloodborne intro

Do not listen to the haters trying to tell you fatass "THICC" women look better than this girl. I think she looks fantastic.

Look at them, gay boy. They're super disproportionate and are far from feminine.

Pro-tip: You're fucking gay desu senpai

>absolute freak in the sack
only if she hasn't a problem with her body. which is, unfortunately, the case with most of them

In that pic? Left = fucking, right = impregnating.

agreed

This is a good body type.. the shit talkers don't know what they are talking about

Holy shit, you're fucking triggered. Fuck off, landwhale. Come back when you care about your body.

She's the hottest cartoon girl ever.

>leaf

You don't need to inform anyone of your proclivity for masculine features. We already know you're a fucking faggot.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

underrated