Sandy Hook is the only conspiracy in recent history that I find plausible

Sandy Hook is the only conspiracy in recent history that I find plausible.

It's odd that in today's age crime scene photos including victims have not leaked, if only to silence the conspiracy theorists.

Ironically, autists with face-blindness have controlled the narrative, posting silly videos like this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDMzbmxISIA

and this:
youtube.com/watch?v=xaHtxlSDgbk

This thread will slide as have ALL Sandy Hook threads all day, the 4th anniversary of the shooting.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_Massacre#Conspiracy_Theories
newser.com/story/180974/evidence-points-to-adam-lanza-as-enraged-pedophile.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I got you OP

No one died at Sandy Hook. Most poorly executed false flag in recent history. Even people who normally don't entertain conspiracies know it was bullshit here in Connecticut

It's just the tip of the iceberg.
Deception is the name of the game.
Thankfully people are starting to get Jew wise.

When the FBI totals for homocide came out the death total for that county was zero and people caught the "error" so they put out a new version including them in "other" column instead of CT state totals. By comparison CO state totals did include columbine and batman "deaths" in those FBI reports.

dont slide on me

I don't really know much about sandy hook as i didn't pay attention to it when it happened ,I read some of the Wikipedia article and I saw the interview with the guy doing the autopsies that was pretty weird ,what is the conspiracy though ? That it didn't happen ?

>complains the narrative is controlled by silly vids
>only posts links to silly vids

So post some useful links docs or vids rather than garbage?

What was the motive of this "shooting" again?

Pushing gun control

encyclopediadramatica.se/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_Massacre#Conspiracy_Theories

>This thread will slide as have ALL Sandy Hook threads all day, the 4th anniversary of the shooting.

NOT ON MY WATCH!

I know that
I mean what motive did they give the shooter to kill 20 little children? Just "he's an evil person"?

What I find wierd is that a school of. 500 people only showed pictures of 5 kids and a teacher

And WTF was up with reports of 2 men getting arrested on the woods right outside the School during the shooting?

Spergout

What was he thinking about in this picture?

Sandy Hook happened. You guys are retarded.

0.05 has been deposited into your account, keep up the good work

pretty bad shop my dude

This. Fucking tinfoil hat retards.

Just wanting to let you all know that none of you are shadow-banned and we can read your comments.

I don't expect them to show us the photos of the bodies of the victims, but why have we never seen any of the supposedly-existent surveillance footage of Adam Lanza inside the school with his guns? They couldn't stop showing us it after Columbine.

>le everyone who counter-argues a conspiracy on Sup Forums is a shill

gas yourself

Perhaps the school didn't have surveillance cameras.

It's rumored the classroom doors only locked from the outside with a key, and lockdown protocol consisted of the janitor going door to door to secure them.

>This thread will slide as have ALL Sandy Hook threads all day
Well, why shouldn't it? Any conspiracy theory thread WITHOUT NEW INFORMATION is gonna die rather quickly.

you dont believe in face wars? are you a pleb ? some of this made it to the news cycle like those jew ladies who thought they were paying to look like hillary so they could have her killed and take her place but were jewed themselves and just given a lethal injection

but thats not all obama isnt obama the scar on his head is visible but was not present when he was elected or campaigning

the british royals are not who they claim to be either. im not sure about putin there is something odd about the body that was found that looks like putin. it might have been the damage from the sub zero weather you know after he thaws it might have just been freezer burn or something idk

It was fucked. Throughout the morning, it was in Jersey first. Then Connecticut. Then it was someone who worked there. Then there were two gunmen who were caught. Then there was one who got away and one who shot himself. Then there was just that one. Totally fucked.

This, i remember on the day it happened news were reporting about cops chasing someone in the woods and shit saying how there were multiple shooters. Seems fishy

I still see white and gold.

>Sandy Hook is the only conspiracy in recent history that I find plausible

Well the government would have to be pretty conspiratorial in nature to pull off Sandy Hook, so be extension it makes many other conspiracies also plausible.

Also, look up The Happy Sandy Hook Victims on youtube.

>Well the government would have to be pretty conspiratorial in nature
A fucking leaf

FUCKING A WHITE MALE

Shit, I remember watching on live TV and seeing someone run off into the woods rom the helicopter cam.

It might even be on youtube. I know it was for a while.

Sandy Hook probably wasn't a hoax, but fuck if they aren't doing their damndest to make it look that way.

*weird

So logistically speaking, what are we asserting here.....that the "parents" never actually had kids and that the children alleged to have died weren't real? Or that they were real but were just relocated or something? Or that the government killed the kids and none of the parents cared? I'm asking legitimately. If you're going to expect us to believe this never happened, you're going to have to explain what actually happened.

What? Where's the proof of this? This sounds amazing.

I was going to make some snarky reply, but I can no longer make fun of the retards that believe these conspiracy theories without sounding serious because the theories have gotten that retarded.

>This, i remember on the day it happened news were reporting about cops chasing someone in the woods and shit saying how there were multiple shooters. Seems fishy
The thing about stuff like this is when it happens, everyone in the MSM wants to have the breaking story. I remember being at work and watching it unfold, and the dailymail had a picture of some stupid schmuck deer hunter that they fingered as the shooter. The guy happened to have the same name, so they found an Adam Lanza and posted his pic claiming her was the shooter.

>So logistically speaking, what are we asserting here.....that the "parents" never actually had kids and that the children alleged to have died weren't real? Or that they were real but were just relocated or something? Or that the government killed the kids and none of the parents cared? I'm asking legitimately. If you're going to expect us to believe this never happened, you're going to have to explain what actually happened.
I went to the area on a work related thing, passing through. The whole town looked like a Norman Rockwell painting. I stopped at a few shops there, got gas and some food, and everyone I met was completely devastated. They were doing their jobs, but they were like soulless robots. Something terrible happened there and it showed on every face I saw that day. I grabbed my food and got the fuck out of that town. Hello Milford.

Here is the giggling parent of a sandyhook kid going in front of media cameras.

huehuehue

Got some proof? What this gif proves is that ther was a guy in CT who went from laughing to putting on a serious face. There has been nothing but anecdotal evidence so far in this thread and no one wants to comment on what actually HAPPENED that day at Sandy Hook.

The other Sandy Hook where "Adam" was abused. Huehuehue also pipe lines go through the parents that kids "died" property they all sold for $1!

This one was so OBVIOUSLY a psy-op/false flag. The character acting always gives it away.

child abuse wow really in the CIA town?

Watching this video was one of the deciding factors that sandy hook was indeed, fake. Among many other factors.
A grieving parent laughing and joking around then as he approaches the mic he seems like he's psyching himself out to become sad or express sadness.
NO PARENT WHO'S KID WAS JUST MURDERED WOULD HAVE TO FAKE THAT.

Explain that .gif then

It wasn't just some "guy" either

lol just go buy a hat!

I would've liked to had fucked Adams mommy in the ass, mouth, and pussy. I bet she was a very giving lover.

Yeah toadally dood!

If he was in fact an actor, he wouldn't have done that, retard.

You think she fucked in highschool, or was she a virgin when she married? I would've liked to had a piece of that HS pussy pie.

Where's the DNA Donald!?

This had buyin from all parties....

NSA for the "My Wifes Son Bot" bullshit
FBI/CIA for coordination of false flags
Gun Control fags for trying to take your guns
Gas Pipeline going through the edge of town $1 houses
Child abusers/satanists kill a witness and their mum

This was the greatest buy in of any false flag ever! Everybody wins! It was the Oprah of false flags!

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE DNA?

Isn't the dopey little faggot wearing this same exact hat in this picture?

It happened. That sick fuck really did kill those school children.

Blew his own brains out.

Each year has slight differences to spot for counterfitting. The hat pictured didn't go into market till March from the original posters a long time back. They worked at a Flexfit distributor and sold counterfits. I believed them. The picture was made post that.

There's bundles of evidence it didn't happen and sweet fuck all it did. There might have been 4 people that died that day.

I've seen the media promote such obvious, ridiculous bullshit over the last two years that I honestly can't say that Sandy Hook conspiracy theory seems all that far fetched anymore. We're living in a post truth society and it is the medias' fault.

>Primary Officer
>Daniel E. Jewiss
>Jewiss
>JEW

Kikes detected. Sandy Hook massacre being a hoax is a kike false flag. OP is a kike confirmed.

>school shooting
>USA

Must be aliens.

>It's odd that in today's age crime scene photos including victims have not leaked

If someone leaked those photos, they would get sacked, destituted and vilified. No right thinking human would ever release those images. Who would pay for them?

>if only to silence the conspiracy theorists
>silence the conspiracy theorists

That is not a thing. Who would voluntarily release pictures of kids who have been blown apart by a high velocity rifle at close range?

God bless you Australia! Merry Christmas!

>That is not a thing. Who would voluntarily release pictures of kids who have been blown apart by a high velocity rifle at close range?

This. Sandy Hook being a hoax is perpetuated by sick fuck kike shills. Only a kike could be so depraved and vile that they would request to see picture of dead children.

Thought it was bullshit until I saw the youtube video of the people in line walking back and forth in circles in and out of the fire station.

>Each year has slight differences to spot for counterfitting. The hat pictured didn't go into market till March from the original posters a long time back. They worked at a Flexfit distributor and sold counterfits. I believed them. The picture was made post that.
Honestly, I never really dug into this conspiracy theory. But, do you know for a fact that these hats weren't produced until that time? Do you happen to still have that thread/article somewhere, or can point me to it? Thanks user.

Go back to Plebbit, you shit eeating niggress.

I'd love to had Nancy suck on my cock like she's seducing this straw.

Of you ask me, none of it happened. No kids died.

There are no bodies, no footage(on a school with a "modern security system"), the school was tore down immediately afterwards, you can see on Lanza's online posts he hated console games and was anti-gun yet the news tried to paint him as a cod fag. It was an exercise in seeing how easy it get people to believe on a fake tragedy. and it worked.

What actual proof is there this happened?

your sister

Lanza was a pedophile. He hated children.

The school was torn down because it was a terrible reminder of the tragedy.

And also you fuckhead hoax morons, you make Sup Forums look bad. Because every time you call it a hoax, you be come be seen by normal people as sadistic child killing no empathy faggots like Lanza yourselves.

I'm just about to get up but I'll check if I have screen shots another time, meh.

So if its not real, what about that hellspawn sperglord? Was he sacrificed to the liberal reptitian overlord?

Thanks user

Luckiest town in America had some bad luck. Oh church of Satan just up road and it's a CIA town.

I don't think it was a false flag, but everyone who says "this makes Sup Forums look bad" is immediately a shill in my mind.

I think the media and government used the tragedy to push their agenda, which wasn't a gun-grab, but the illusion of a gun-grab. Clearly if their intention was to get rid of guns, it didn't work very well, but it's certainly sold a lot more guns to rednecks who are afraid they're going to be taken away.

Dumb fucker. They found evidence of his pedophilia in his bedroom.
newser.com/story/180974/evidence-points-to-adam-lanza-as-enraged-pedophile.html

It does make Sup Forums look bad.

And the government/media will use anything to push their agenda. They used a fucking pencil case and clock smashed to pieces by a rock and a retarded muslim kid to further their agenda.

Nothing is too low for them.

are you retarded? theres a larger version of the video saying its robbie parker.

retard holy shit

Welcome Bro/user. My Sandyhook and Boston folder are the same and a mess. I've got a bunch of links somewhere to some "conspiracy" sites that are actually okay somewhere too. The whole thing was to kill him and his mum.

Yes Adam was the pedo not the people that abused him at the other Sandyhook.

Asio the worlds leader in shitposting! Making the NSA and Hasbara jelly since 1389BC.

Still no proof presented in this thread. I have an open mind when it comes to these things, but this is looking like a bunch of nonsense.

Or you know, losing a child elicits emotional responses that don't always make sense, the same why people can start laughing when they get bad news, or something of that sort. All you guys just have an aspergers lens as you walk through life and can't understand basic human emotions when something that tragic happens to someone.

Anyone one have, or can source to, his Smiggles posts or anything to do with his posting history

>getting into character

Adam here, posting from a proxy. I'm sick and tired of all this hiding, even though i got paid millions i can't do shit with it..

I know I'm late, but in that pic you're describing, wasnt the teacher that known crisis actor from previous tragedies?

my fucking uncle died at sandy hook on 9/11

I thought the school had security cameras. in fact i do recall them saying that the school had cameras...

That date

kek

>my fucking uncle died at sandy hook on 9/11
So did my dad man. He died jumping in front of a hail of bullets to save no less than 100 kids. He kept getting up over and over again. blocking each hail of bullets. The coroners report stated he had been shot over 322 times before he finally succumbed to his injuries. They're all heroes.

Biggest question I have is the guy in the woods and that weird coroner

I fully agree you the weird shit surrounding that case is fucked up. I can't even think of a case where I believe a conspiracy like that only thing close is I believe Jews helped with 9/11 and a bit of that pizzagate shit based the stuff I've read dealing with the finders and the CIA

What I find weird is how they had an active shooter exercise that was being wrapped up when it happened. Like they really had 'actors' there to play the bodies and wounded and stuff.

It's the perfect setup for fabricating this, litteraly swarming with a huge armed police force in full on equipment before it happend.

Couldn't find it now but I saw a short report on it and it featured lots of footage from the exercise and people in it talking about how it was a big exercise over several days, including when it happened. Someone link if they know what I mean.

>Ironically, autists with face-blindness have controlled the narrative, posting silly videos like this one:
>REPEAT AFTER ME: JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL BEAMS

Hm, makes sense. That a school in 1998 had security cameras but one in 2012 doesn't.