GET Sup Forums BACK

Lets get rid of this fucking plebs invading us. Ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just gonna have to finish making america safe again. once they're on the street internet access will be limited.

What am I looking at here, experimental compression algorithm?

ayy

Way more gore posting.

Try harder than that

T.pleb

keep bullying them as we always have done so. Our way of life, and culture still is strong. It will never falter as long as someone, somewhere will type out "nigger"

kek'd

that lost all it's edge after the whole ISIS thing.

damn. that reminds me.

Anybody here remember that video of (ISIS)? soldiers, loading up Christians and Shias in dump trunks and Busses before driving them across town and leading them one by one to be executed by a river?

also, I dont think you'll ever get rid of the shills. Especially with all the crypto shill posting.
The best you can do is try to not and get baited, dont lose your cool, and red-pill the new comers as much as possible without driving them off by being baseless

Bump ing

How are we being invaded?

What type of content is being posted on here that warrant the label "invasion"?

I come on Sup Forums everyday, I see nothing out of the ordinary.

posting gore to get rid of cancer doesn't make posting gore any less cancerous

My daily lunch

Fights fire with fire.

Oh how embarassing. You did have guts.

Bump because we should be posting more ISIS snuff films, war crimes, and the genocidal consensus ((liberals)) are guilty of by supporting obama and hillary.
Just to remind them of what they're dealing with

>What am I looking at here, experimental compression algorithm?
kek'd

RIP lil dude, can't stand kid gore anymore, after having my son....

liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216

Obamas moderate rebels.

come to think about it, webms like this used to be posted all the time. Where did they all go?

If i get some time I start making them if anyone is interested in spreading them

That guy is like a walking pol.

Also, he would make a great Duce (but i prefer the title of capo bastone) for Italy. He would reduce tax evation...he would also increase taxation to a total of 50% of our wage, which is not a big deal since we already pay 48% in this banana republic.

Okay, but no need to spam the board and make two threads

((They)) use catalog like we do. It has to be all over the place.

Will get back to based topics after purge.

Gore threads are a terrible idea.

"Bad news, miss. Your child was cut in half. But, the good news is you can get one of those really little coffins that cost next to nothing. Better luck with the next kid."

>tfw I need to study anatomy tonight
ugh