How does it feel to be White?

How does it feel to be a White Wesitern Male?

>tfw you were born shitskin

While I am not a god I am an Englishman which is the next best thing.

>Mah warrior noble ancestars

Most whites are the descent of farmers, low tier merchants, workers and maybe low tier soldiers

They feel royal and shat by Zeus but 90% of them are plebs

>Roman
>white
stop right there

>americans
>white

Pretty good, specially when you are in a beaner country.

Please mister
Don't start with the memes

Says the one whose most beautiful people were the ones sacrificed.

Idk but being mostly slav is already pretty great, so being west European is probably amazing

It's nice but it sucks that the government is trying to wipe us out with mass immigration. I am a minority in my hometown. When I was born my town was 94% white. Now it's around 40% white. That's one of the most extreme examples in Canada but it's happening all over the country.

But mexicans ARE white, my aryan friend, you are whiter than me at least.

These posts will led us to realize, there is no white man.

>union soldier

How does it feel to be cucked nigger?

Reminder that your illegal armed rebellion was put the fuck down

>mfw my family name is Duque, so I descend from the high Cantabrian nobility

>Romans
>white

you do realize they're Southern Europeans, right?

Romans were Indians

whites can't have their exclusive club and at the same time include others when it suits them
we south Euros aren't white

WE

I fucking hate people with brown skin.

WUZ

must suck being a angry shitskin.

Feels better to be black, most white boys look at the ground when I walk by with my hot blonde 10/10 gf. Knowing they're utterly weak, and powerless compared to a black man. Most white girls I know refer to white bois as white bois. It's better to be black cus women know we have bigger dicks, are more athletic, and can actually dance/have a sense of style. What white girl wants some loser that sits around, jerks off and plays video games? lmao.

POO

it sure was. we literally sharted on muh dixie.

kek

You become racial aware sometime in middle school. Then you become nervous, asking yourself questions like "Am I white? Why would I be so blessed? Why me?"

Then once you get into high school you become comfortable and confident whoever you are and being to own in. The best part about being white is the glorious and well known history of Europe. Maybe if you're REALLY autistic you start looking up definitions of race on Wikipedia and that scientifically there are 3 races based not on skin color but facial structure.
>Caucasoid
>Negroid
>Mongoloid

Caucasoid people's pretty much include all of the Americas (assuming you're not mostly Native, which is Mongoloid), Europe, Middle East, Northern Africa, some Eastern Africans, some central Asians, people of the Indian subcontinent.

Negroid would include West Africa and Sub Saharan Africa. Maybe Abos?

Mongoloid would be all the Amerindians/Native Americans, East Asians, Polynesians, people of the Indonesians islands, SouthEast Asians, and of course Mongolians.

So no worries Mexibro. You might've not won the skin color lottery, but you surely won the facial structure and scientific race lottery.

Indians were Greeks

she doesn't look german

t. mahmud from germany

Leaf stop you're white and alone

>tfw no Gondola roommate

I live in Detroit, I've fought niggers my whole life. One on one niggers are pussies. They act tough in the ghetto, but when they come to the suburbs they know who house they are in.
No fear from this cracka. I stare you niggers down, this white guy ain't scared at all.

that bitch is probably the only thing dumber than you nigger

once in a while you get to feel superior but it doesn't really affect the way you see the world, you just feel normal

> English
> white

Nice try Paki scum

Sure, white women do get dumb for black cock. Ask your future wife who lies about the past partners she's had.

You act tough on an image-board. You gonna tell me you've mastered the blade next?

What a beautiful gif

pot calling the kettle black mate

Mr. Canada acting tough, not knowing we all see through his leaf shit posting

Makes me feel lucky for the most part tbqh.

Turn off your proxy, Sven.

I'm half english half puerto rican, I don't try and lie about being full white, Khan

>Turn off your proxy, Sven.
fuck off dumb newfag, you know damn well no one consider us white until they need to borrow some history and wewuz, stop associating with them

>(((merchants)))
I am okay with this.

Good but also shitty seeing your country be invaded.

Are you the hohol FSA shill shitting all over /sg/?
If so, please leave this thread, this board and this country

>fuck off dumb newfag, you know damn well no one consider us white until they need to borrow some history and wewuz, stop associating with them

>someone on Sup Forums is retarded
>I guess the best strategy is to be retarded myself

Only complete idiots could think southern europeans aren't white. Don't be one.

I find being vilified by cucks very pleasing.

no
keep the denial, ridiculous, as if we need to piggyback whites for any reason

99% of people outside Sup Forums considers Italy white

That's enough

>english
well going by your prior statements that must mean you are half Pakistani

most people outside Sup Forums are liberals who don't even believe races exist, your point?

Are you fucking stupid?

Saying you are or are not white doesn't imply "piggybacking" them in any way.

Holy shit.

On the one hand it feels great, but also shameful because we're LETTING ourselves get cucked by Islam.

Where the most ruthless killers on the face of the planet, and we've been domesticated to a point that we literally let the Muslims win the crusades for no reason.

We have a pathological altruism and universalist perspective that the rest of the world doesn't have. Sweden most of all.

Pretty good I guess. I wake up every day grateful that I wasn't born Asian - not that I have anything against them, but they just don't seem to be considered attractive to anyone. Same with being a brown skin.

This indian girl works in a corner shop and she just has the most god awful ugly brown skin. Its almost black on the top, but her hands go to nearly white underneath on the palms. Looks terrible.

I do have some "warrior noble ancestors", so that feels good

the monkey is jealous of the anglo master race
T. Anglo Master Race

Maybe it's the Puerto Rican in you but you're actually fucking retarded.

Yes they are you fucking autist.

I'm a white western female and desu it feels great winning the genetic lottery and being a part of the most well off demographic in the world.

This is now a Black Lives Matter thread.

My last name means nobleman.
sounds pretty noble to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What does yellowish skin mean Sup Forums?

>Noblemen

Uhh it's actually "no bull man"

White southern male. Undisputed MASTER of my domain. Feels good.

Ban it

Delete this. We wuz knights n legionaries n shit

Most of America being mestizo is the true redpill

Do you fantise about brown/black cock like every other white girl, Be truthful.

Feels like being a man with no name attached to a coin somewhere on the other side of the earth.

>One on one niggers are pussies
Can confirm

looks like ted raimi on the right

You are whiter than you know Juan

25% Puerto Rican here
Feels bad m8

Never really cared growing up
Still dont really care, but feel would feel somewhat bad if we did somehow end up dead

I just wanted to be cute fucks sake and code, I didn't ask for this shit god damn it