PUTIN FAVOURABILITY SOARS AMONGST REPUBLICANS

PUTIN FAVOURABILITY SOARS AMONGST REPUBLICANS

AHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_f1XGTAm568&index=206&list=PLr7KGhesVbftgzZJBZ0q6JaFhx4e8DQas
youtube.com/watch?v=ssHRPEmNLSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

The Fendippitous Eggmen are returning soon.

Where do they get the data to make those charts? And why are democrats so high before these last months?

Really makes you think, huh

>average republican hates clinton twice as much as putin

this info might've been helpful to the DNC several months back, eh?

Traitors

Hmm I guess it's over. We Russia now.

Who else is out there on the world stage to admire, Merkel???

Let me guess who made these "polls". The same people who guessed that clinton had a 98.1% chance of winning???

RUSSIA HACKED THE REPUBLICANS

Vlad did nothing wrong

It's nice how all this 'russian hacker' garbage is making people realize that Putin and Russia in general aren't the devil incarnate.

Their shitty propaganda is backfiring.

Again

This board is filthy! Let's clean it up! This post is brought to you by Dial Soap.

AND THEY PLANTED CP ON EVERYONES COMPUTERS!

wtf i love Putin now

Can't wait for Putin to be president of the USA.

Its a bot, they spam every thread

GODDAMN RUSSIANS

TRUMP IS GOING TO BE THEIR FRIEND AND START WW3 WITH THEM

That graph just says that republicans view him less unfavourably than before.

>eating into the false dilemma of the liberals of some story of the russians that they cry about
>Actually not giving a fuck and just liking them because of your own virtues

lol cuck

>Russo-American alliance INCOMING
This is fucking glorious. Literally makes 0 sense being against Putin.
>doesn't accept 1 million rapefugees
>tough on Islamic terrorists
>no taste for "progressivism"
Hopefully we can make Germany great again!

>you're a disgusting cis white male
>everyone votes republican

>Putin won the election for the sexist white male
>everyone loves Putin

wtf

If the graph showed China instead of Russia, only Democrats would be kissing China's Ass now.

Because he is speaking more common sense than nearly 50% of the population who think we are fighting the Soviet Union.

Putin heavily promotes Christianity, is a strong "no-nonsense leader" Republicans would like him if not for the propaganda

> muh democrats and republicans

Ah Americans, you are so cute.

In case you want to get ACTUALLY redpilled, know that this election was between US imperialists (Clinton) and Globalists (Trump).

In the following years, America will be dismantled (not necessarily bad, just the end of Pax Americana) and this election was how it all started.

You guys might even have a civil war, it will be fun!

>Because he is speaking more common sense than nearly 50% of the population who think we are fighting the Soviet Union.

We are. Thanks to MAD our conflict with the Russians have moved from physical war to either economic/trade war and proxy wars.

PUTIN JUST WANTS WHAT'S BEST FOR AMERICA!

Americans probably didn't know who he was before this election lmao

the mlp dweebs have hijacked the party!

fantastic. all according to plan.

Well that just does it, I guess I am a #CruzMissile now

>the most degenerate country on earth
>they're conservative like me because it feels good to say it in this moment

Spotted the Zionist shill

I wouldn't call minus 50 exactly high.

>You guys might even have a civil war, it will be fun!

Between who? The faggot liberals that are too afraid to even wield a knife? The blacks that are too busy killing each other?

Republicans like Putin more than Obama top kek but I know its true since I do too.

It's a pretty complex topic, you might wanna get started with this guy, a Russian political analyst who drops repdills like it's his job.

youtube.com/watch?v=_f1XGTAm568&index=206&list=PLr7KGhesVbftgzZJBZ0q6JaFhx4e8DQas

And yes, your country is being conditioned for an upcoming civil war, I think it's explained in the vid.

>35 minutes

This is what I can't wrap my head around. Even if I absolutely despised Putin and hated Russians, even if I had a whit of rationing ability I could understand "Russia has nukes. Poke hornets nest, bad."

All these shills out there that hate Putin and Russis. You want a strong stance? What exactly is your fucking plan? Even if Putin's Russia were a thousand times more evil than any regime in history, what does that fucking matter against the three words of Mutually Assured Destruction.

Putin is a Christian unlike the current Mohammedan president of the US. He's leading a Christian revival in Russia after the Orthodox church was dismantled by Jewish Bolsheviks in the USSR.

Russia doesn't tolerate Sodomy and other crimes against God. Here America the land of Sodom and Gomorrah and Babylon all in one. Any Christian know we are in the den of Satan and Russia is a Christian bulwark against the forces of Satan.

You know even Obama wouldn't of been that low if he wouldn't of went full nigger his last couple years with they dindu nuffin, the evil whiteys keepin the black man down.

Pfff whatever. Video has the perfect explanation for the whole current popular/electoral vote explained, I bet you have no idea why that's even going on or what recent event it perfectly mirrors.

>I know we got all the polls completely wrong for the past year, but THIS one is totally legit

It'd be different factions of the government going to war with each other. FBI vs CIA, Army vs marines etc.

If something funny happens where the electors decide that Trump is a russian plant and elect Clinton. That would start a war with russia which in turn would start a civil war. It'd be russia teaming up with whatever agencies/people that are against the main government.

wtf i love russia then

>Putin helped their candidate win
>WTF I love Putin now

nice trolling. how is it possible in 21 century to think that Earth was created by God for about 6 thousand years ago?

>Russia is degenerate
>Russia is conservative
pick one

It's also ironic how they talk about maintaining good relations with the Chinese even though they're vastly weaker than the Russians
>economy
They're a paper tiger. True we're mutually dependent on each other, but it's easier for us to cut our placenta than it is for them. Their economy would probably collapse while we can easily find close replacements with Latin Americans, Africans and especially Indians, maybe even Southeast Asians.
>Military
Their military is garbage. Granted a land invasion would not work, in exchange they cannot leave China. They won't even be able to reach Taiwan, our Navy is far superior.
>Nukes
They have 260, we have 6,970. Meanwhile, they want to provoke Russia who has 7,300 nukes. LOL DRUMPF

Libs are braindead basically

>All these shills out there that hate Putin and Russis. You want a strong stance? What exactly is your fucking plan? Even if Putin's Russia were a thousand times more evil than any regime in history, what does that fucking matter against the three words of Mutually Assured Destruction.

MAD shifts the conflict between the US and Russia from direct conflict to economic and proxy wars. I want gas prices low because its good for the US consumer and it hurts Russia. I want expanded US cultural spheres of influence and shrinking Russia spheres of influence.

The US and Russia are not equivalent, we are not two equal super powers. The US is the superior culture, we have a superior record on human rights. Our citizens have a greater degree of freedom both economically and socially,

I want American ideals and economy to flourish and the Russia to collapse if they will not bend to our will

US going full commie, rip. Shouldve voted Cruz

Theres different philosophies on how to interpret the bible on how long it took. But for correction purposes creationists believe the earth is 100,000 years old.

if it would be mentioned, they would mention how Obama told russia that he'd be "more flexible" with russia during his second term. that's why it wouldn't matter

How is it possible in the 21st century to deny God? The 20th century was the abandonment of God and the desolation in the wake of that abandonment.

Quiet spic

Youre getting a wall too snowbean

ok. that doesnt matter rly. most funny thing that Putin really wants to recreate orthodox society. According to article 148 you can get 1 year of jail, if you post in social network phrase "There is no God".

Fucking American turncoats. So you're just gonna abandon NATO and Finland just like that, is that how it's gonna go?
A nation of spineless scum.

Russia now owns America, rofl.

If you pay for our protection or NATO is repurposed into something other than stopping the ruskies, which isn't a concern, then you will remain under our protection.

lmao

Looks like Russians will realize that liberals want to kill them because Hillary said so.

Don't you have a sheep to fuck?

As Lenin would say, "useful idiots"

Jesus if Republicans saw this during the Cold War 30 years ago they'd kick them out of the party for being cucks

>which isn't a concern
Russia has TOPOL-M and RS-24s just over the Belarusian border and has been amassing troops outside of the Baltics for months. He will invade within four years.

Putin literally helps oligarchs fleece the poor in his country and blames the West for everything instead of repairing his deeply dysfunctional government.

>Trump literally helps oligarchs fleece the poor in his country and blames the immigrants for everything instead of repairing his deeply dysfunctional government.

This is the future of the US, no one here will believe their god emperor will do it but it will happen

>if they will not bend to our will

lmao neocons and democrats think they're fucking sauron

...I'll bite. Against whom?

Yes, but, we're not in the Cold War.

Your questions are absolutely lost on about four solid decades of Americans. The plan was to see if anyone on either side would actually have the balls to push the button.
They (and we) didn't and they still don't. American supremacy is absolutely on the table.

Their population of Muslims is 15%, with all of the incredible breeding trends that go with that. These numbers blast through even Sweden's suicidally-porous borders.

It's fucking weird that these factions were the exact same to oppose the South/Conservatives (same thing), and yet Who Won

Putin is anti-GMO

My roommate couldn't give me a single reason for why she doesn't like Putin other than that he hates gays. It was the same reason she gave for not liking Trump too. There's literally no helping these people.

hello brother

He's the only one preventing USA funded terrorists from overthrowing Assad. You bet your ass I love him.

Fag.

>Their population of Muslims is 15%
Chechens?

>liberals of today are the same as liberals 150 years ago
Suicide yourself

How does the cock of Putin taste? Is it delicious? Or does he just pay you?

He is an former KGB operative. He is an authoritarian despot. that is only interested in the destabilization of the US so he can expand Russian influence.

hes anti-monsanto actually.

he just doesnt want to entire fucking country getting extorted by them.

they have their own gmo's in russia now.

I for one can't fucking wait for the Russian-American Alliance.

The world shall bow before us.

eat up like a good boy shill

So in essence, you're willing to give any number of American lives and trillions of taxpayer dollars to a war that will *attempt* to bring some people halfway across the world a few greater freedoms?

Fuck you, fuck all you interventionists.

Whoa who would have ever guessed that Trump supporters are mindless sheep who adopt whatever view Dear Leader holds?

America, Britain, and Russia triple threat when?

The world is interconnected and the US is the leader. It is both our right and our responsibility to deal with those that not only refuse to share our ideals but actively act in opposition to it.

>don't care
>don't care
>theory pulled out of your ass

>PUTIN FAVOURABILITY SOARS AMONGST REPUBLICANS

Even though the British people are getting less cucked the Government over there unless heavily leaned on by Trump/Nige is Sweden tier cucked.

>it is our right to dominate the world by conquest at the cost of millions of lives and trillions of dollars so a couple extra fags in eurabia can suck each other's cocks

You do realize how mind boggingly retarded you sound?

>tfw this cycle was so bad for the democrat-media-academia complex that 50% of the population now reflexively believes the exact opposite of what they are told

holy fuck this could not have gone any better KEK

Dial backwards is laid

I swear to god the GOP is turning into fickle children.

Mutually Assured Destruction is no longer a thing. Whichever power would strike first would easily annihilate the other.

Putin is going to make america great again

% Favorable minus % Unfavorable? What the fuck kind of statistic is that? That's worthless unless we know what the question was, its exact wording and phrasing, and if there are options besides Favorable and Unfavorable.

The Germans want Putin for president.

youtube.com/watch?v=ssHRPEmNLSI

We won WW2, we control the oceans of the world, we control trade. So yes, we are the victors and we should oppose any country that would threaten that.

Putin and his actions are a threat, he wants to destabilize the US for his benefit. He is working from the KGB handbook on subversion.

If it was up to me I would work toward international restrictions on the trade of Russian oil and bring his economy to a stand still.

I was a generally pro russian, anti-globalist mercantilist, fascist since 2014

but hey, whatever you need to do to rationalize your own asspain

>hurrr durr you just love dear leader haha lol u arent smart like me I've hated russia since august just like the new york times, im smart not like those trump babies