Anal Cancer on the Rise

medpagetoday.com/hematologyoncology/othercancers/61229

As Sup Forums could have guessed:

The incidence of anal cancer is rising because fags like to stick their dicks in each others anuses, and wiggle them around in fecal matter.

imagine being a proctologist in san francisco or berkeley. you could probably own like 3 lamborghinis.

Sodomy is a sin for a fuckin reason

I was told sodomizing yourself lowered risk of ass cancer, knew it was just fag propaganda. No more anal dildos for me.

It's actually related to high nitrate meat products and males not eating enough fiber. Put down your hot dog and eat a peach.

Every anal-sex fag will have endocarditis. Fact

If you don't get it the hot dog and peach are metaphors.

So I can sodomizing myself?

Your aware cancer scares are a leftist meme right?

Based god punishing the homos

Obviously it is phthalates in the dildos and other chemicals in latex concdoms causing this. Use a real penis to avoid cancer.

yeah anal sex isnt great for the anus. anal toys for heteros are bad as well.

just like taking a shit while sitting on a western toilet instead of squatting inducing hemorrhoids

your ass is a tender place. you only have one, children. dont ruin it

Sounds gay. Real men eat meat, not fruit.

Kek I get it now

Canadians defending getting plowed in the anus, not surprised.

no, it's HPV

I only clicked on this thread because I saw the thumbnail and thought Milo changed his hair color again

Besides the risk of incontinence and anal prolapse manual manipulations of mucus membranes is healthy. Cancers are cause when chemicals stimulate cell oxidation. So don't use dish soap or motor oil for Lube and yeah sodomize away.

>b-but Milo says it's harmless, he even makes it look cool!

I don't need to hide behind MUH CANCER like some closet case vegan to justify not doing anal.

If that were true wouldn't there be a lot more vaginal cancer?

Same... disappoint

>lamborghinis

They're trash.

>wiggle them around in fecal matter
lmao Sup Forums has no idea how gay sex works

All anal sex is degenerate. Even male to female anal sex.

Yeah, imagine looking at BTFO assholes dripping aids blood all day...Yeah totally worth a couple Italian cars..

Fucking seriously?

I don't ruin my ass, but Tyrone sure does when he stops by for a visit.

anus gets torn more during anal intercourse, because ultimately anuses werent meant for sexing

>blaming it on gays
>Among men, the largest annual increases in ASCC incidence among men occurred in The Netherlands (6.3%)
>The largest annualized increases in women occurred in the Russian Federation (10.7%)
So it seems to be mostly Russian broads taking it up the ass.

I fuck my gf in the ass too.
The real reason is trash food.

What's good then? Maz? ferrari?

No, it's HPV
read the article

Prolapse is good.

all vaginal sex is degenerate because women get cervical cancer from HPV too xDD

That may contribute but most of these anal cancers are HPV related.

This has nothing to do with anal sex you fucking idiot. Rectal and colon cancer have been on the ride for a long time and it's because Americans eat like shit.

If it's rising in the gay community at a faster rate, it is surely because of STDs like HPV rather than "muh dik in ass make kanker" retardation. If fags were able to get proper prophylactic treatment and acute treatment it wouldn't be as much of an issue. Unfortunately there will always be bugcatching pozzer retards.

>Put down your hot dog and eat a peach.
That was subtle. Underrated post.

Russian girls love it in the ass. The russian men do too since they're not allowed to be gay so they go for the next best thing.

I mean the vagina and ass are completely different, but yeah apparently phthalates can ruin a cunt as well. But vaginas also clean themselves and can stretch easily.
Your ass is more likely to tear, and any of that shit, including your shit, going into those small wounds can fuck you up.

Personally I don't think proper anal will ruin your life, i.e. using lube and prep or whatever. However the hyper-sexuality degeneracy that is my generation and the one prior to mine engage in really retarded shit or fucking every guy they meet leads to cancer.
Like if we can take an enormous shit, it would make sense that we could take an equal sized or smaller dick right? Either way this whole thread makes me feel way to Canadian and I need a shower.

You are right, 70% are preventable through expensive vaccines.

Kek, sure buddy.

Real men are omnivorous, they don't go "muh good tasting fat food for muh feelings".

Only if they fuck around like sluts

actually stimulating the anus and prostate leads to less cancer.

Maybe you should look into all the americans eating processed fast foods and greasy shit food, and that actually causing the cancer?
Also not wiping your ass while eating these foods causes anus cancer.

>Possibly driven by human papillomavirus (HPV) infection, the number of newly diagnosed cases of anal squamous cell carcinoma (ASCC, which accounted for two-thirds of cases) increased by as much as 6.3% a year during a minimum 13-year follow-up through 2007 in seven developed nations, including rates of 3% to 4% in the U.S. Rates increased in men and women, although the incidence rose more consistently in women.
sounds like Chad is more at fault here

What did he mean by this?

Underated, they can't say they weren't warned

It's like telling someone not to shoot themselves in the foot but they do it anyway cuz YOLO

Fucking HPV.

A lot of you faggots have this and you don't even know it.

Fuck off you fish mucus zionist retarded liars. Just eat your fish periods and shut the fuck up. Israel is spiritual and sodomy has nothing to do with dicks and asses. It has to do with your attitudes; whether or not you are a rapist shunning asshole like you shun fucken everybody who's not a "god and adam were trannies and women" like muh lucifer, zio cucks. Ya fucken cucks. Angels have no gender. Raped all strangers and only them. Like you? Christ didn't say what you say about Sodom. He said what I'm saying. Aaaand affirmed born eunuchs (old wors pretty much meaning the term fag or homosex or gay all three of which didn't exist) plus the Ethiopian. Plus the Roman Centurion with his little fag slave. Keep eatin dem apples. Ya cucks. And blaming everybody but yourselves. Be fruitful has nothing to do with apples. The good is preferable to any intimate relationship. Government invented aids. Get married. Marry Christ. Be safe and not a skank. You all have zika. Throat cancer. And super gonorrhea to worry about. Also. Charlie Sheen. Ya cucks

Also surrogacies. And these cancers have fuck all to do with fags. Ya fucken cucks

go ahead

but that's wrong, it's your good ol amecunt red meat

>a company can be liberal
>music can be liberal
>films and shows can be liberal
why are liberals so desparate

Too bad you'd be living in a one bedroom apartment and barely getting by.

>believing in Judeo-Christian horseshit

I remember when I was 5 too.

>canada

This

All the sins from the bible come from age old truths. Not even fedoras can dispute this

not really. they just need to contract cancerous version of it, which is just less common.
That means she could have sex once in her life and still die from hpv caused cancer

hey! I want homos to stop having ghey sex and anal depravity , so they can live to experience old age! what the fuck are they all doing submitting to vile degeneracy like a bunch of obscene, crazy, wretched nutjobs?!! make them rectify their gruesome sin-faces! it's tragic! I want them to be old and chaste

>The incidence of anal cancer is rising because fags like to stick their dicks in each others anuses, and wiggle them around in fecal matter.
did you even read the article?

it said possibly due to HPV (human papillomavirus) which you can get vaccinated. so there really isn't any reason why. In fact, the article actually does say the reasons are unknown and can attribute some of the blame to the precipitating factors for HPV which again can be vaccinated.

>Judeo-Christian horseshit
the only reason it's still around is because not everything they believe is horseshit. Even from an atheist point of view, faggots are a waste of space. Only faggy fedora atheists who join up for the virtue signalling are for it.

>Being gay

Nature always finds a way.

>fags like to stick their dicks in each others anuses, and wiggle them around in fecal matter.
this only makes their dicks stronger. some of these fag dicks could withstand any disease after all they've been through

Pic. There's lots more including Trump who kisses giuliani in drag and also kisses mike hot pants im a closet case pence. Other pics hinting at him in a gay bar. Even if fake the more you meme about fags the faggier you are. Humping NFL players.gif
When you talk like that you give yourself cancer. Don't bear false witness. Golden rule. The internet was a mistake and so was big hairy ass fish language brazil

Actually read tg the fucking article

Looks like the fruit got triggered.

Maybe. Straights do it too and poop doesn't stay that low. I guess we'll ignore the prostate and where it's located and what it does. Women don't have one. They don't have anything. Just mini uncut dicks and they piss rather than ejaculate. Pussies can make you sick in many ways. It's like a stinky bitter butterscotch dipped in rusty pennies and yeast infections. When people have anal sex with a condom there is less smell there or always with any men than there are ANY women. And you get maybe one little crumb of nothing on there. Might as well bow to shoe shopping and cut our illegal foreskins off. For guess who. Women
Looks like he triggered your no trips with his trips

>apple cuck
>calls me a fruit
Good. I like being fruitful. You can keep the apples. Ya fruity fucking Hue

explain prostate orgasm my dudes

They can't. They talk outta their asses and then cry about asses. Check out the thread on "is anal with women gay"? 600 "no"'s

Someone's got asscancer

Go burn some more steaks, subservient to the weaker sex throat cancer cuck

look who's right

Why do you care. Ignores the straight anal. Ignores that the link for this ass cancer is not a zionist liar website but cow meat and burning things that we eat. We eat poison all day. You are what you eat. That means im a dick and youre a clam. Here's my jizzrag. Go blow your huge nose and then my huge cock

>implying I need to give anyone oral
>implying anal is somehow acceptable
It's like you have no interest in furthering the evolution and growth of the best race on the planet

gtr and z06

>people not knowing about about HPV

>hurr durr dildo chemicals

how do we have so many fucking stupid people here?

Wtf I hate anal now

>Sticking your finger up Herpes+AIDS-infected assholes all day
No amount of money in the world is worth this.

trips of TRUTH

>t. A person that would never be able to afford a car in that class

>drugs aren't good
>"OH YEAH? explain my meth fueled fever"

What'd I say about surrogacies? Like Abraham and Sarah? I don't care what you make up and lie about all day. Logs and spinters bud. Inb4 i fuck logs and you fuck splinters. No. Also the whole poopdick meme has already been explained in more than one ways and I'm telling you. There is no ass that smells as much or more than vagoynas. Even all penises don't ever smell as much. You can scrub bagooners all day and STILL stink up an elevator. I don't understand how you people claim to get hard to that. It's like cavemen animals. And you look like completely unnatural garbage shit boxes any time you touch yourselves together with your 6000 year old failures and bad examples and tooth jobs. When men fuck you get to watch one or more dangly things goin at it. When you fuck a woman you have man tits jiggle and fuck all else. And you look like shit with your thrusts

yea
those will take away the images

>own 3 lamborghinis in the bay area
>have to pay more for parking space than the cost of the car itself

Oh well lol

Human Papilloma virus (HPV) the cause of the increase in anal cancer.
Sodomy is a sin FOR A REASON.

What wrong with a little anal self pleasure?

>hot dog
>implying it's not already in my ass

ORIGINAL sin. Tell me what that was. Muh book knowledge. Yeah no. It was knowledge of vagoynas and too bad for you

>Rates increased in men and women, although the incidence rose more consistently in women.

Nice try :^)

This

You unsanitized fucks get shots already.

there is no reason why HPV has to be relevant.

THERE ARE VACCINES FOR IT YOU DISGUSTING APES.

BURRRRRRN. Im gone now. Thanks user. Everything you read here is a lie unless there's somebody fighting against this Bibiboard